Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone want a sim who has mastered all skills?

mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
So yesterday I decided I wanted a sim who has mastered all skills possible. However I didn't have time to actually do that right now because I'm busy playing my other family. So I made my simmy and I used Master Controller to have her master all possible traits. So here she is, Lynda Carter.

headshot.jpg"width=640"

wonderwoman.png"width=640"

Lynda Carter grew up in a small town, everyone knew everyone and there was always gossip. When she was younger everyone didn't like her because she had braces, glasses, and freckles. Whats the problem with freckles? I don't know. Well because she didn't have any friends she had ample time to throw herself in to other projects, those other projects being everything! She painted, she fixed things in the houses, she played instruments, and when she came of age she traveled to Lucky Palms to master the Gambling skill. Once she mastered everything or so she thought she felt empty, so she looked to somewhere else. The spirit world and decided to take up fortune telling. She mastered that skill, but it brought her so much joy that her lifetime wish is to master the fortune telling career. Well besides just wanting to master the fortune telling career she also wants a nice man to settle down with, usually they just use her to get something done. Some of them even just use to her to make them money. O.O She has a had a rough life, but through it all she knows with patience comes the prize so if the man has to take the back wheel she is fine for that with now.

Also in case you were wondering Lynda's favorite color is brown and she likes sandwiches with bananas in them. Her traits are Ambitious, Brooding, Night Owl, Proper, and Supernatural Fan.

So now I have a couple questions for you...

-Do you want me to upload her? If I do I will put up a CC list on this thread. I will upload her to mediafire as well the exchange.
-Do you want me to make another sim or a second version of her who has mastered all hidden skills as well as all normal skills?

Also when I upload her I would love it if you shared some pictures of her on her adventure. :D

Thanks for reading,
MV
Someone's Lil' Monster

Comments

• Options
    franklear1980franklear1980 Posts: 972 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yes. Upload. I can use a sim like that. She won't live the rough life, though she may get in over her head with one of my wacky adventures :P and what's wrong with freckles? Some of the prettiest people out there have them. Plus she would be great with helping out with some of my horses too.
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited October 2012
    MV: Lynda is a lovely Sim! Good Job!

Question for you: Does Master Controller work for the skills in Supernatural yet? Having a Sim who has mastered the hidden spell-casting skill as well as the alchemy skill would be awesome.

Can Master Controller take AWAY stuff? You wouldn't normally want that, but if it can strip celebrity status, it would tempt me to get it.
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    @Frank: I don't actually have any problems with freckles, just those little towns kids do. :P I will get her uploaded after I do some cleaning. :D

@Zoo: First off, thank you SO much for the gift. I just love that hat. :D

Secondly, Thank you and yes it does have the skills from Supernatural. She does have the alchemy skill, but not the hidden spell-casting skill. When I go in-game I can give that to her. :D

Yes, it can take away stuff, skills in included. Most of it is done in number values. I am yet to fiddle with celebrity status, but I will look around in game/on his site and see what I can find for you. :mrgreen:

Edit: Zoo it does. If you end up getting it you would click on the Sim to open it. Then choose these options...

Intermediate > Celebrity Level > Then you can set the level to what ever you want. 0 is a valid level.

There is also a section in Intermediate called Celebrity points so that could take you part way to a level. :D If you end up getting MC and have any questions I'm fine with answering them. Well, I'm sure some other people on D.N.A would know some answer too. ;-)

-MV
    Someone's Lil' Monster
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited October 2012
    Thanks, GG!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I edited my other post and want to make sure you saw it. :D

-MV
    Someone's Lil' Monster
  • Options
    AlbertaRose0868AlbertaRose0868 Posts: 251 New Member
    edited October 2012
    You can max out or take away celebrity status with MC, I've done many times because in one of my worlds I have NO celebrities. When I go in game I'll take a look at where and let you know. I think there are 2 spots I work with. Intermediate is one,,I'll have to find the other.

If I recall,,,one of the other mods also has a setting for it too, so the world doesn't spawn celebrities, much the same as vampires,,,as well as the paparazzi. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Oh, I didn't know it had something for Paparazzi, thanks for the info! :D

-MV
    Someone's Lil' Monster
  • Options
    AlbertaRose0868AlbertaRose0868 Posts: 251 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Here's what I do, I went in and checked to make sure:

You need Story Progression & Register for these :)

While in an active household, click on City Hall

To turn off spawning of celebrities:
    Nraas>Story Progression>Town Options>Allow Celebrity (true/false)

To turn off current paparazzi and stop spawning new ones:
    Nraas>Register>Paparazzi (Allow true/false, remove, select)

If you have other questions let me know,,,hope this helps :)