Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sibling Rivalries~Final Scores Up

Comments

• Options
    jessyxdavidsonjessyxdavidson Posts: 896 Member
    edited February 2013
    1258419lvzq9s7tnh.gif
  • Options
    whisk89whisk89 Posts: 795 Member
    edited February 2013
    Heeeeey.
  • Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited February 2013
    I won't be able to get scores in ASAP, got a lot going on and i'm hosting a competition soon[Bit of sneaky advertising..]:wink:
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited February 2013
    *bumps*
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    bumpies :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I haven't seen 2oo92 around in awhile. I really hope we get our scores soon... by this weekend hopefully. =(
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    2oo922oo92 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited March 2013
    Sorry Artist said she'll be unable to score, but I really don't think I should put this off to find another guest judge again. So I'll just get my scores up.

Edit- They're up
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Cooooooooooooool! Seen it!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for scores. Seen the finale, it's a very cool assignment indeed!
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    La, la, la, whatever, la, la, la, it doesn't matter. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I haven't forgotten! In fact, I know exactly what I'm going to do.

But I had to restore my computer thanks to another virus, and I have to reinstall all my games again. >_<

But I should have this assignment done in the next few days. I'm very excited to put it all together! :mrgreen:
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Lol can't wait to see it.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Assignment 6 / Finale:

a6small.png

It was the night of the full moon. The girls have grown up knowing what that means: werewolves.

They are at their strongest, and on the hunt - for vampires. All vampires know this, and most live very secretively. Snow & Ivory's parents have always been very cautious, and tried to instill that into their daughters. But they were too wild. Always getting into trouble, and drawing attention, mostly negative, towards themselves, and in return, their family. Their parents warned them of the werewolves, and that they look for clues like that. But the girls scoffed at their warnings. They had never seen a werewolf themselves after all, and had begun doubting their existence.

They found out that they do indeed exist though... the night they showed up at their home, and slaughtered their parents right before their eyes...

The girls watched in horror, unable to fight back much, as they were too young and weak to take on the old werewolves at their strongest. Their parents fought hard, trying to protect their daughters, and lost their lives in doing so. The wolves let the girls go, as they have a code, and don't kill any vampire that has not reached adulthood. But the alpha wolf left them with a message: that he will find them again one day, and kill them like he did their parents.

The girls fled, but are now wondering the world without parents, in fear of werewolves finding them, and with the heaviest guilt imaginable. If they had listened to their parents, they would still be alive. The girls attracted the attention of the werewolves. It's all their fault.

The girls, they are who really killed their parents...

Please Judge Larger Picture
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Bumpers. I just checked, and this is due tomorrow. =)
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Tinypic is messing up at the moment I will post later
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Okay :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    bump
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Mine will be in by this evening.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Awesome, I can't wait to see it.
  • Options
    123StarStrukk123StarStrukk Posts: 7,876 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hey 2oo92! Sorry to barge in like this, but I was just wondering if you would like some help judging your finale? I have been lurking a bit, and I saw that you might need one. I'd be happy to help, so just let me know. ^_^
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I am so sorry 2oo92. Something's come up, and I ain't gonna be able to get it in till late tonight. Is there anyway I can get an extension until in the morning? It will be in by then.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Screenshot-153_zps59f897ba.png
    She thought it was just a joke, driving her parents car. She didn't see her sister step out. She didn't see the face of her youngest sibling is horror as she crashed. But she did see the doctor as he ran over to her on the bench, and heard her heart stop beating inside her when the doctor said that there was nothing that could have been done.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hey 2oo92! Sorry to barge in like this, but I was just wondering if you would like some help judging your finale? I have been lurking a bit, and I saw that you might need one. I'd be happy to help, so just let me know. ^_^

That'd be awesome actually, I've already recruited Red, but it'd be nice to have three sets of scores :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Okay Jessy
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I'm here! Sliding right through the door :P

Finale:

14myqlu.png

By Adam

How can you be expected to cry over someone you don't know? I think Katniss was thinking the same thing. We had all turned in fairly early that night, and was awoken at 2:30AM by someone coming through the front door. Katniss was actually. The rest of us didn't hear a thing. She woke me up, then went and got our grandparents. Grand-dad had a gun and knew how to use it. We were all behind him as he came into the living room and fired a shot. After the smoke cleared and ringing stopped, Mammaw turned on the lights. The intruder was dead. She started screaming and through Papaw's gun into hallway. She ran over and knelt down beside the intruder, picking her up and holding her, rocking back and forth. Papaw lost it. He started sobbing uncontrollably saying he didn't know, as Mammaw yelled at him what had he done. Katniss crawled into the nearest chair, looking on as the woman bled all over the floor. Her eyes teared up, but never did she cry. My tears did the same, and yes, one did escape, but that was it. I wasn't about to cry over someone I didn't know, and my little sister felt the same. I knew who she was. I knew exactly who she was. Katniss may not have, but I did. And the way Mammaw and Papaw were reacting, they knew her as well.