Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A little test with hidden springs and wow check it out (sorry can't share though T-T)

IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
XD so i'm at my niece today (she's having her Bday party, and i'm alittle too old to enjoy the bouncy castle i guess XD **** i'm such an old pie) and she has hidden springs, wich has been her fav. world for a long time, but earlyer she kinda dropped a hint on how she didn't always like the colours in it (too green)
so while her party's going on, i figured i'd do a fast little test run while my brother stares at the screen lol, i download caw on their pc, opened up caw into it (without errors or anything wich seems to be a rare thing???)...

anyway i adjusted the textures on it (nothing more) and within 5min. of changing textures i am really envy at this world myself

2012-10-06_17-29-58_001.png"width=640"

2012-10-06_17-30-13_001.png"width=640"

I think when i get home tonight i'll break down and buy this world myself lol :lol::lol: i still can't believe how good this looks without the mushy pukey green colour >.<; , i can't share this since it is illegal i think though but i just wonnit too show this of cause i really can't believe how pretty it looks :o
anyway i'm gonna go put this in her game see if she gets suprised when she starts up her game later to find this ;)

Comments

• Options
    SimExpertJaredSimExpertJared Posts: 865 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Yeah, that does look really cool! They Really need to make a fall themed world for Seasons! They should have hills covered in red, yellow, and green trees! It would be soooooo cool something like this would be nice:

fall+trees+mountain.jpg
    Aspen_Tree_Fall_Yellow_Color_off_Conway_Summit.jpg
    Sorry, this one is huge
  • Options
    TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited October 2012
    It looks great! Now only if someone can expand it. :P

Too bad you can't share it, but it would pretty cool if you tell us which textures and how. Like, a small tutorial, if you remember. I don't know, just a thought. :)
  • Options
    IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited October 2012
    TRachet wrote:
    It looks great! Now only if someone can expand it. :P

Too bad you can't share it, but it would pretty cool if you tell us which textures and how. Like, a small tutorial, if you remember. I don't know, just a thought. :)

I know i used grass from the world that came with the showtime pack you can find those textures in the stickie thread with guides
    The rock textures are from the reyes world who sadly his name atm is failing to pop in my head, he had the textures in his thread, i can check later if you like,
    His textures where to die for
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited October 2012
    That looks great, even though I like the HS colors, that does soften it up nicely.

How did you get HS to load up into CAW?
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Wow-nice work! If hidden springs had these terrain paints instead of those obnoxiously oversaturated pieces of crap that it came with, I'd gladly play in it all the time!
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited October 2012
    Very nice! I like your version so much better. Good job!