Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Celebrity stuff pack

I know not everyone is into to that Katy Perry stuff pack,Neither I, I prefer the diesel one over it. but I have a feeling that we may have more celebrity centered stuff pack in the future. Which celebrity you would like to have their own stuff pack? what would be the theme of that stuff pack?

Comments

• Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited October 2012
    A Freaking Will Wright SP would make me very, very Happy! :]
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    albertwhiskeralbertwhisker Posts: 596 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Here are some celebrity stuff packs I wanna see:

1.hayao miyasaki stuff pack- just imagine having some Totoro related objects, I wanna have my own Catbus.

2.Elvis Stuffpack- a 50's and rock and roll themed stuffpack, Just pay some royalty to Lisa Marie I am sure she wont mind.

3.James Cameron stuffpack- Items and clothing inspired from his movies.
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited October 2012
    1.hayao miyasaki stuff pack- just imagine having some Totoro related objects, I wanna have my own Catbus.

I would die of happiness if EA collaborated with him!!! :mrgreen: Howl's Moving Castle--let's get some more steampunk going on, please.

Or an adorable faery burrow like from the Secret World of Arrietty, with oversized objects they 'borrowed'. ;):lol:

My favorite is Princess Mononoke, however. Frikkin awesome movie.

Omg, I can see another Mersim discussion brew up if I mention Ponyo. :XD:
  • Options
    PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited October 2012
    studio ghibi is owned by disney so it up to them
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited October 2012
    A Disney licensed Stuff Pack would actually be really awesome.

As for as one focusing on a single celebrity, I'd rather not see that. I don't feel that real life celebrities belong in the game, and I think the marketing on them is shameless. Although I don't know if I could resist buying a Lady Gaga pack if they were to put that out. If I really wanted a celebrity in my game I'd probably just create a version myself, but since she's got so many....er, unique, outfits, hairs, etc, I'd rather see it done right than try to do it myself (I do know there's a lot of Gagas on the exchange but since I don't use CC I'm wary of downloading anything off the exchange at all.)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    :shock: based on what I saw on youtube , there are people who wanted a Gaga stuff pack. what the heck that stuff pack will have? an S and M baby crib? A fully functional meat dress? Your sim will be attacked by you dog sim and eat her outfit if she saw it.

----
    some youtube comments I saw:

1.Chuck Norris stuff pack
    2. Oprah's favorite things stuff pack
    3.Eli Roth gore and violence stuff pack
  • Options
    agrameragramer Posts: 39
    edited October 2012
    Noooo... please no more celebrity stuff. Put in something more intelectual - scientific research stuff, university expansion...
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited October 2012
    House of mouse!!!
    Donald, Goofy, Daisy, the cow.., Minnie, Pluto and of course... M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!
  • Options
    NathanNowellNathanNowell Posts: 933 Member
    edited October 2012
    Omg a Disney stuff pack would be sooo awesome! but i doubt it would happen to be honest.
  • Options
    GAMESweetGGAMESweetG Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited October 2012
    Omg a Disney stuff pack would be sooo awesome! but i doubt it would happen to be honest.

Just as what NathanNowell had said as what I was going to say :)
    sims_forum_sig01OxVtU_display.jpg
    YouTube: Good Sweet Games | SoundCloud: GAMESuite Tunes | Pinterest: GAMESuite Pins | Twitter: GAMESweetG
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Betty White, Golden Wringkles stuff pack-a stuff pack dedicated for your elderly sims.
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited October 2012
    DC Comics
  • Options
    SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    edited October 2012
    Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, or Brittany Spears. For yhr guys since we have Katy Perry why not introduce Travie McCoy
  • Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited October 2012
    <,<

>,>

Just because there simply isn't enough Emo & androgynous hairstyles for men in the game then

Picture1-2.jpg

a hair themed Justin Bieber SP...
    cartman.gif
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited October 2012
    murfeel wrote:

I would die of happiness if EA collaborated with him!!! :mrgreen: Howl's Moving Castle--let's get some more steampunk going on, please.

Or an adorable faery burrow like from the Secret World of Arrietty, with oversized objects they 'borrowed'. ;):lol:

My favorite is Princess Mononoke, however. Frikkin awesome movie.

Omg, I can see another Mersim discussion brew up if I mention Ponyo. :XD:

Spirited Away FTW! 8)

I agree with some of the other posts that have mentioned companies over an actual celebrity.

- Disney
    - Marvel or DC
    - Sanrio
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    MEGAN1107MEGAN1107 Posts: 144 New Member
    edited October 2012
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    A Disney licensed Stuff Pack would actually be really awesome.

OH I love the idea of a Disney SP! That's a great idea!
  • Options
    IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited October 2012
    <,<

>,>

Just because there simply isn't enough Emo & androgynous hairstyles for men in the game then

Picture1-2.jpg

a hair themed Justin Bieber SP...
    cartman.gif

rofl XD

i'd like to see them work with another big game company like idk square enix or nintendo themselfs ;P get lots of kirby toys, maybe items to make like a mario theme'd dungeon (instead of those water pools to dive in make it those green pipes XD lol), and hey for square enix this could still mean kingdom hearts items (aka disney stuff) in them ;P

i also like the idea of a gibli pack, i grew up on those movies ;)

but if we talk celebrity person wise... hard to say
    lets face it katy was picked cause she dresses special, gaga does it to but gaga does it to look weird/artsy while katy just does it too look perky wich i get is why they took katy... i can't say i know another celebrity who does this...
  • Options
    Barbie01Barbie01 Posts: 206 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Nicki Minaj ..
    I mean like, a stuff pack, that's all I can think of. Her clothes.. Is all I want!
  • Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited January 2013
    Rick Ross stuff
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited January 2013
    :shock: based on what I saw on youtube , there are people who wanted a Gaga stuff pack. what the heck that stuff pack will have? an S and M baby crib? A fully functional meat dress? Your sim will be attacked by you dog sim and eat
    Erm, since when did Gaga have an S&M crib? But yes I would DIE for a Gaga SP. The queen. <333333
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited January 2013
    A Michael Jackson stuff pack . This of course would have to have Child stuff as well as Adult
  • Options
    LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited January 2013
    You mean...
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited January 2013
    Knew someone was gonna say that but no . He was a child star,look up the Jackson 5 .
  • Options
    PretodaPretoda Posts: 1,533 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Ok I honestly don't think it's needed. However if I was going to make own I would do either Backstreet Boys or Joss Whedon. That is just for my game though and wouldn't want to force it on other players.

Though I think they could make a Celebrity for Sims Pack that would be perfect. Plum Bob the Master Plumber who is a Celebrity Plumber. It would include content that would help with the Handiness skill. :P
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't want another celeb stuff pack. I want the party stuff pack that was mentioned in a poll.