Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims wants to be a Unicorn?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited March 2013

:wink:
  • Options
    ComputosaurusComputosaurus Posts: 113 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Shiromisa wrote:
    Whaat

Sim you are drunk.
    Hahaha, I think someone slipped some herbs in her nectar!
  • Options
    thiswebsitesuxthiswebsitesux Posts: 208 Member
    edited March 2013
    I wish I was a unicorn...
  • Options
    SensationalSimerSensationalSimer Posts: 45
    edited April 2013
    Do you have the Pets Expansion Pack? It could be a glitch between Supernatural and Pets?
  • Options
    ToztabudToztabud Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    Weird. I've never heard of this glitch. At least it makes for a good April Fools joke. :lol:
  • Options
    lover17lover17 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I have the same wish from my sim..she is also best friends with a unicorn.. I dont know what I'm suppose to do! :?: :?:
  • Options
    ella2302ella2302 Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Thank god, someone else has this aspiration! I thought my game was glitching out... :?:
  • Options
    katgirlmiakatgirlmia Posts: 160 Member
    edited September 2013
    One of my sims wanted to be an imaginary friend once. :lol:
  • Options
    kalyka123kalyka123 Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    my sim wished for it as well when she was riding her unicorn i was about to go ona and see if it was something i could buy...
  • Options
    veiledstarveiledstar Posts: 587 Member
    edited April 2014
    Trish1966 wrote:
    Actually, there might be a way.....but only if you use mods. I've got to work at my real job for awhile, but I'll check back later. You can let me know if you want the info.

I tried to add an animal occult to a human sim. Errortrap didn't like it and reset the sim to be human. You can, with mods, add every occult you want to a human, but some don't act well together and you tend to get bad things happening in your game.

Adding an animal occult is a general bad idea, as I have found out. You should only add animal occults to a horse as that is what they were intended for. :)

The wish (to the OP) is a glitch in the code. Another pat on the back to the coders for not adding that block in! LOL
    NraasSignature.png