Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any way to get rid of all zombies??

I have to admit...I hate that zombies are popping up all over the place, even if you have turned off the rest of the SN populations. I am aware that you can use the cheat that allows you to click on the mail box and delete the zombies but I don't ever want them to show up.....also my sims are on occasion turning into zombies too.

I bought SN because i wouldn't mind having the option of playing around with some of the SN characters and some of the items are really cool.

However I may uninstall it soon as it's really ruining my gameplay. Any suggestions on how to eliminate zombies altogether?? :(

Comments

• Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited September 2012
    I think the patch was supposed to cure that, but you have to start a fresh save game. Have you patched? I think there are some mods out there that will eliminate all zombies as well. HTH

Mylita

Edit to add: The patch doesn't get rid of all zombies, just the zombie apocalypse caused by saving on a full moon. To get rid of all zombies ever, either set the lunar cycle so you don't have a full moon or get a mod. HTH
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited September 2012
    BobbleBean wrote:
    I have to admit...I hate that zombies are popping up all over the place, even if you have turned off the rest of the SN populations. I am aware that you can use the cheat that allows you to click on the mail box and delete the zombies but I don't ever want them to show up.....also my sims are on occasion turning into zombies too.

I bought SN because i wouldn't mind having the option of playing around with some of the SN characters and some of the items are really cool.

However I may uninstall it soon as it's really ruining my gameplay. Any suggestions on how to eliminate zombies altogether?? :(

1. Install new patch ( 1.39 )

2. Start new game ( patch will not fix your old saved games )

3. Turn off full moon ( Zombies occur only during the full moon ) :wink:

• Options
    cfieldscfields Posts: 62 Member
    edited September 2012
    If your sims are getting turned into zombies then they probably have been bitten by one when you weren't looking if they are a custom sim. Go to options and turn off the full moon/change it to a different moon. But then the werewolves won't change either.
    -Good luck!