Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any word on returning Premades?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited October 2012
    The Brokes are in Riverview - the trailer park. Flo and Flat are Skip's parents, and he's a toddler when the game starts.

They also give us the Newbies in that hood, who are the ancestors of Brandi, who becomes Skip's wife.

I'm setting up to play this scenario right now, but I had to fudge and use a copy of the Newbies (Bob & Betty Simovitch-Newbie that already have Brandi as a teen)

In their odd timing, they have the young Skip Broke growing up and being best friends with Bob Newbie. Basically, this would make Skip an Elder by the time Bob has a daughter that Skip can marry.

So I removed the old Newbie family from their home (Bob and his parents) and replaced it with Bob, Betty, and Brandi, so now Brandi & Skip can go to prom together. That's going to be my starting point for them.

Once the Broke boys are born, I'll place the Pleasants so that their daughter can go to school with the oldest Broke boy. And I'll place the Dreamers so the other Pleasant daughter can date their son.

I also plan on having Kaylynn Langeraak the maid move near by...

Solid plan!!! I love it. :)