Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soooo I'm a Newbie when it comes to Mods......

I headed on over to NRAAS Story progression, because so many of you have said so many great things about it.

I'm re-doing my Lucky Palms world and wanted to add a bunch of new families...which I've done before. I know if I don't add this story progression they will all just get old and die off... and my desert town will literally be a ghost town within 2 generations of the family I like to play.

So..... I want to download this story progression Mod thing, but there are a so many different choices... I have no clue which one to download.

BTW I'm all updated with the current patch and I don't have Supernatural.

Oh what to do

Comments

• Options
    SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited September 2012
    I would start off with just one to see how your computer/laptop will handle it. I just started with story progression back in June or July since my towns had gotten to the point where they weren't progressing anymore after owning the game since it first came out.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, you might just wanna start out with the SP base mod, and see how it goes. If its easy to understand and you want more, you can always go back and download the extras/cheats later.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited September 2012
    I say the basic storyprogresion + overwatch and maybe basic mastercontrol

that was my start...

i love my relativity too...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited September 2012
    I will agree with Anettesb...for general running smoothly you want OW, to control the game a bit I really suggest SP and MC (so you can set immigration and emmigration, and so much other stuff, you can also set to have lager families too).

When I started, I just started with OW and Traveller (because I just wanted to fix some WA issues and didn't have Pets at the time) then I ended up getting more and more. (I still try and limit what I have...and I only have mods from NRaas).
  • Options
    thevogelthevogel Posts: 753 Member
    edited September 2012
    Okay that sounds great!!! Thanks everyone. I think I will download just the basic and see how it does.

I'm sure My computer will handle it, I've upgraded it earlier this year so I could get EP's and have a smoother game play.

Thanks again.... You guys are the best. :D
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited September 2012
    No problem I love to help...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳