Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halp~! Jelly beans...

My Vampire sim recently ate a jelly bean and now she's very hungry. I've tried feeding her food and I've also tried blood from the fridge. Neither have worked... What do I do to get her fed and remove the modlet?? Is it stuck there? Should I eat more jelly beans? (The plant should come with a warning. .-.)
Thanks for any and all help! ^-^

Comments

• Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited September 2012
    Sharpheart wrote:
    My Vampire sim recently ate a jelly bean and now she's very hungry. I've tried feeding her food and I've also tried blood from the fridge. Neither have worked... What do I do to get her fed and remove the modlet?? Is it stuck there? Should I eat more jelly beans? (The plant should come with a warning. .-.)
    Thanks for any and all help! ^-^

Magic jelly beans plant is very dangerous plant.
    You never know what will happen if the sims eats jelly beans. :wink:

One new death is from jelly beans. :wink:
  • Options
    WintyrWintyr Posts: 241 Member
    edited September 2012
    :-o I think the bush does come with a warning, it can even kill sims.
    Anyways
    if you get enought lt points you can buy the mood thing and get the moodlet taken care of or
    if you cheat i think i think the testingcheats and then its either shift or ctr click to get the moodlet taken off.

Edit: Sorry for being so vague but I dont really know the names of things and i really try not to cheat (cuz then i lose interest with everything being so easy)
  • Options
    SharpheartSharpheart Posts: 151 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yea, I read about jelly beans on the forums here and heard that but I was wondering if I could reverse the 'very hungry' thing. She has yet to be starving and it has been around three sim days... I will try the testingcheats thing... And if it does not work I will cheat to get more lifetime points or something. I like this vamp and do not want her to die x)
    Thanks for your help you guys.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Yea, I read about jelly beans on the forums here and heard that but I was wondering if I could reverse the 'very hungry' thing. She has yet to be starving and it has been around three sim days... I will try the testingcheats thing... And if it does not work I will cheat to get more lifetime points or something. I like this vamp and do not want her to die x)
    Thanks for your help you guys.
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    edited September 2012
    Mine caught on fire and I had to teleport him home to take a shower - since then, I am scared of the jelly bean plant and don't use it!
  • Options
    Spasim12Spasim12 Posts: 48 Member
    edited September 2012
    Did you try 'reset sim'? That should satisfy the hunger.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    The testingcheats ctrl worked, and so far when she eats a bad jelly bean it has been working. I have yet to set her on fire though... x)