Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Secret uncovered! Revert ZOMBIES efficiently!

The Moodlet Manager transforms zombies back to normal instantly!!

-You can obtain a Moodlet Manager with your lifetime rewards points or cheat to get one!

-When you have the device in a Sim's inventory, you can click on a zombified sim and select "Cure".
warning: there's a tiny chance that the device may backfire and cause your Sim to pass out.

As a side note that has nothing to do with zombies, sims with the Insane trait get a special moodlet during the full moon!

Comments

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited September 2012
    The Moodlet Manager transforms zombies back to normal instantly!!

You can obtain a Moodlet Manager with your lifetime rewards points or cheat to get one!

When you have the device in a Sim's inventory, you can click on a zombified sim and select "Cure".

warning: there's a tiny chance that the device may backfire and cause your Sim to pass out.

Thanks for that info. :D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited September 2012
    Anytime!
    My household has 1 supernatural, a werewolf. They all lack Supernatural skills. Zombies kept spawning on my home lot during a full-moon and I didn't know what to do!

So, I sent my sim with the "daredevil" trait outside with her Moodlet Manager to try it on a zombie and it worked!
  • Options
    GreedyChickGreedyChick Posts: 432
    edited September 2012
    cool i have never used the Moodlet Manager reward now im gonna have to try it :D thanks :D
  • Options
    GothicViperGothicViper Posts: 722 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Yup! I'm already doing this :D
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited September 2012
    I use it all the time. Even if it does backfire, you generally have enough time to use it on yourself and fix it back up before you actually pass out.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    bklienhart wrote:
    I use it all the time. Even if it does backfire, you generally have enough time to use it on yourself and fix it back up before you actually pass out.

true! I have a zombie phobia. They really freak me out. I am glad to be able to play the game with ease LOL
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    LOL I am trying more ways to get rid of them since I have no cowplant or peashooter!
  • Options
    modthesims3modthesims3 Posts: 186 New Member
    edited September 2012
    bklienhart wrote:
    Plus when you use it successfully a second time after it backfires your sims energy meter will be filled.
    Backfiring can be beneficial.

When it backfires on zombies they'll get tired and leave too so using the moodlet manager on them is always a win.
  • Options
    modthesims3modthesims3 Posts: 186 New Member
    edited September 2012
    LOL I am trying more ways to get rid of them since I have no cowplant or peashooter!

One of my favorite things to do is have a genie possess them and queue a list of chores for them to do.
    Laundry takes a long time to do in my household so that is usually enough to keep them occupied.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited September 2012
    Awesome idea to use the mood manager. It's not a reward I usually get for my Sims, so it's nice to know it has a new use.
  • Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    edited September 2012

One of my favorite things to do is have a genie possess them and queue a list of chores for them to do.
    Laundry takes a long time to do in my household so that is usually enough to keep them occupied.

I quite like the zombies , but I now have to make a genie just so I can do that to them :)