Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

store help

i bought some things from the store and they wont download

Comments

• Options
    tbluetblue Posts: 474 Member
    edited September 2012
    can anyone help me
  • Options
    Kendra326Kendra326 Posts: 515 Member
    edited September 2012
    Need a little bit more information. Did you purchase them in game while playing or from the website? When I download from the in-game sometimes there is a store patch and it messes up so I have to minimize my game and there is a prompt to update that.

You can go into your store account and go to your purchase history/downloaded items page and try to redownload them
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    i purchased them directly from the store on the site and tried to download them into my game and nothing happens. they dont even go to the launcher to install.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    can anyone help?
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited September 2012
    tblue wrote:
    i purchased them directly from the store on the site and tried to download them into my game and nothing happens. they dont even go to the launcher to install.

I've had this problem in the past. Have you tried using the in-game store? Start the game, log in, make sure you have shop mode enabled, and from the main menu click on the shopping bag icon. Go to your purchase history and click to download whatever you've bought. Quit the game, open your launcher, and see if your items show up under "downloads." If they're there, click to install.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    RADONATORRADONATOR Posts: 541 New Member
    edited September 2012
    is the launcher even coming up an downloading it?
    sometimes the launcher doesnt do it, then try again later an zap its fast-launchers screwey, keep trying.
    try it when your not running the game, and manually check the box an click install.