Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Okido1987** Thank you thread: Now thanking a lot of people, you know who you are!

Okido1987 Thank you thread!

Hi everyone,
I have some single thank you threads around this forum but I got hit again so I thought it was time to bring my new thank you thread. From now on I will post my thank you's here. But also for the ones who have gifted me in the past.
And also a big thanks to everyone hosting lotteries and contests! Whenever I build something as a gift I will put a link in this post. All that have gifted me are listed in this post but the ones that hit me after this thread was made will also be mentioned in this thread with a somewhat more personal message! So be sure to check the latest posts as well!

Thank-You-Frances-For-Caring-About-Us-And-Congrats-On-Your-Dedicated-Medal-For-This-Special-Spot-3-against-animal-cruelty-15437819-465-465.jpg?1347213947180

funny-dog-pictures-i-has-a-hotdog-full-of-happy.jpg

t.gifh.gifa.gifn.gifk.gifempty.gify.gifo.gifu.gifempty.gifTo:

Blewis823 -- This was my first gift ever that brought me to this part of the forum.
Ashaela -- For the unexpected sneak attack. (Somehow your name becomes ** when using bold letters :shock: )
Myrrhawa -- For so kindly sharing some of her winnings with me.
GreenCats -- For sharing some of you winnings with me.
ShTiger01 -- For gifting me even when I'm just happy to help.
Gigidawn -- For the gift even when you where honoring your son's birthday.
Simbolic -- For gifting me just for entering your competition and for the prizes :D
Msrednotdead -- For gifting me for just entering your competition.
Annetsb -- For the lovely gift.
xvkiweevx -- For randomly gifting people and just passing by :D
Skdluzak -- For gifting me multiple times! And nominating me for Seascape her contest!
CasaundraKay -- For multiple gifts. But just fyi I don't like being on hitlists 8)
Katieeee -- For the lovely dress.
RebekahLyne -- For hosting that VERY generous give away!
Jojo777 -- For hosting a lottery in which I nominated others, little did I know that you would hit me as well! And thank you for sharing your winnings!
Becomingjenn -- That pink/lavender bike in my build was for you to hit other people then me! Don't know what to say! You're getting out of control!
Brookesaywhatx -- Thank you so much for gifting me!
Seascape -- Thank you so much for every gift (my sims are enjoying the time of because of the baby swing) and for the chocolate fountain. I'm sure my sims will enjoy it as I like chocolate :D
MacyQueen -- For helping me get back at Jenn and for hitting me in the process.
Dreambluangel -- Thanks for helping me get back at Jenn and for the light that will definitely make it easier to spot that pink bike!
TekLogan -- I have no idea what I did to make this Ninja angry but I got hit 15 times within 11 minutes :shock: :shock: :shock: A huge thanks for this Tek!
Whatsociallife -- What a great way to start my Sunday morning. Thank you for the lovely gifts (I love the Asian themes)
Saschatilo -- Thank you for the truckload of gifts, consider my WL damaged!
Azara67 -- OMG *jaw dropped to the floor* Thank you so much for Lunar Lakes!
Gr1zzly -- Thank you for the robot :lol:
Teamrefresh/Msrednotdead -- Thank you for hosting all the give-aways and contests!
MacyQueen -- No reason to get back at me :roll: I'm innocent :twisted:
Chocbubbles -- Thank you for hosting a lottery (congratz on your 100th posts, might be 200 now :D)
Charicharn -- Thanks for the lovely gift and for sharing your winnings with me.
LavynderHaze -- Wow I was just updating my thread when I realized my WL was under attack by you!
Faith_Andhope -- For hosting a contest and gifting on behalf of others!
Karrterr -- Didn't see that one coming but then again you were sneaking :D
Wensimmie -- Thank you for passing on the gift from Charicharn!
Blythelyre -- Thank you for the lovely gift and for passing on the gift from Jojo777.
Corettabarajas -- You're sneaky attacking my WL like that! Thank you!
Mmdrgntobldrgn -- Thanks for hosting the wonderful starter home contest!
Sashraf -- Thanks for sharing your winnings with me and others!
Blunote00 -- Thanks for being kind, generous and for sponsoring the starter home contest!
Soretooli -- Thank you for the birthday wishes and the lovely gifts!
Readreadreadread -- Thank you for the gift and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!
2Mahawk -- Thank you for being my secret santa, I love all the gifts!
Envira_x -- I'm lost for words! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the gifts! I love SN already!

Also please check the latest post for a personal note!

My gifts to the community:

Modern living
Pinkish Beach House My gift to Skdluzak.
Becoming Modern My gift to Becomingjenn.

Comments

• Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thank you CasaundraKay for this lovely 'Silence is golden box'. Are you trying to tell me something with this?! :mrgreen:

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    CasaundraKayCasaundraKay Posts: 456 New Member
    edited September 2012
    okido1987 wrote:
    Thank you CasaundraKay for this lovely 'Silence is golden box'. Are you trying to tell me something with this?! :mrgreen:

Thumbnail_300x300.png

What the Don sent you... That's up for your interpretation. Silence is great.... especially if you know things that, maybe you shouldn't know. But what do I know?

(:P This is too fun)
  • Options
    xvkiweevxxvkiweevx Posts: 470 Member
    edited September 2012
    One day I was just reading through the general forum, and in one of the posts people suggested the op post in Gift Gathering. I had no idea what that was, and went to investigate. I've been hooked ever since. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Skdluzak thanks for:
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

And I really loved seeing how your sim enjoyed the house (here) I build for you!

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Katieeee thanks for:
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

I rec'd all the lovely sims in your studio :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    RebekahLyne thank you for hosting the give away. I didn't expect to win and than I checked my email and saw that I received TWO! gifts from you! You are a very generous person for gifting me and everyone else! So a BIG thank you!
    And thanks Shannon (skdluzak) for nominating me in this give-away.

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thank you Jojo777 for the lovely dress! Unexpected but very much appreciated!

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    OMG Jenn what did you do! Hitting me three times! :shock:
    I woke up with all the email notifications! And I just literally jumped right out of bed! What a great way to start my day! Thank you so much for:
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Just a little nudge to make sure everyone will see my thank you!
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited September 2012
    BTW, I LOVE using those lists, to make sure I get people what they want most (because not all WL's are organized due to EA and some just don't know). And you are very welcome, and I'm glad I could make someone smile today...woohoo!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    BTW, I LOVE using those lists, to make sure I get people what they want most (because not all WL's are organized due to EA and some just don't know). And you are very welcome, and I'm glad I could make someone smile today...woohoo!

Just make sure you parked your bike for now :D And don't worry I will get back at you at some point, maybe when it's least expected :twisted:
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm glad you like it!! I was hoping it would be unexpected ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Brookesaywhatx thank you so much for gifting me a lovely hairstyle and a TV. Very sneaky/unexpected but I really like it!

Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited September 2012
    okido1987 wrote:
    Brookesaywhatx thank you so much for gifting me a lovely hairstyle and a TV. Very sneaky/unexpected but I really like it!

Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

No problem! Glad you like it :)
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thank you again! to xvkiweevx for:

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    And thank you Seascape for hosting a contest and gifting me on behalf of Skdluzak. Thank you both!

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Just making sure everyone sees it.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Ohwno right before going to bed I got hit again by Seascape! Thank you so much, you really made my day! Woke up with some gifts from you on behalf of Skdluzak and going to bed with a smile on my face because you have just gifted me the Solace Snugabunny Deluxe! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You really are way to generous! And there is nothing I can do for now than, already wRECked your studio before. Someday revenge will be there and it will be sweet :twisted:
    Edit: And the sim babies and toddlers will be happy to thanks to you!

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Wow xvkiweevx you're at it again! Really need to do something about that! But thank you so much for:

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    skdluzakskdluzak Posts: 1,241 New Member
    edited September 2012
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Looks like your getting plenty of much deserved gifts! Awesome!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    skdluzak wrote:
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Looks like your getting plenty of much deserved gifts! Awesome!

Probably partly your doing! So thank you! :mrgreen: It's truce now so *white flag still standing here*
  • Options
    xvkiweevxxvkiweevx Posts: 470 Member
    edited September 2012
    :twisted:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    OMG I've just been lavendered again by Becomingjenn! And it was a hit and run this time, hitting me right where it hurts! I really am lost for words Jenn! That house was so that we were a bit more even when it comes to the gifting war and now I really don't know what I should say or do, words don't seem to really fit what I mean. All I can say at this point is THANK YOU!

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    And another gift from Becomingjenn! Thank you very much!
    I should not have put those pink/lavender bikes in the house I gifted you!

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Geez I really am lost for words right now. I'm not even safe while sleeping :shock:
    Thank you so much Becomingjenn! Do realize that I will find a way for retaliation!

Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png