Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spellbook and Potion Table not Working

So I have recently found that the Spellbook does not work and the potion making table gives my Sim a Logic skill but she can not make potions at level 4 Logic. As far as the Spellbook goes I've tried a few of the fixes around the internet but none of them seem to Work. Is this due to Supernatural? An is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited September 2012
    My Spellbook is working OK for my witch/alchemist. I haven't tried the chemistry table yet.

I read in another thread that having seeds in your inventory can mess up interactions with some objects.
  • Options
    Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited September 2012
    Ok I'll check into that cause Ithink I do have seeds in my Inventory, thanks for replying so fast. Can you let me know if your chemistry lab table is working? I'm thinking it might be a Mod, but I'll have to test it further an see if I can conclude which Mod, but for now I'll look into this idea.
  • Options
    fishsaybobfishsaybob Posts: 54 Member
    edited September 2012
    I just read in another thread that the spellbook will work if you reinstall it. Somenthing to do with the last update, it changed the spellbook to work with supernatural

Hope that makes sense and helps.