Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worst Gnome Ever

My fairy got the Gnome of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 from The Claaaaaw and, I have to say, as an avid gnomophile that this is bar none the worst gnome ever!

He's cute, don't get me wrong, and his expressive eyebrows are adorable, but the ghosts he attracts are a pain in the patootie! His first ghost hung around my house for 4 sim days, eating from the fridge, sleeping in my sims bed, using the facilities and basically being a pest. My sims weren't scared of him, it was like another person just moved in and happened to be blue, see-through and drippy. The problem is, he was there ALL THE TIME DAY AND NIGHT! I finally put the gnome into my family inventory and moveobjected on to delete the ghost.

:( I love me some gnome and was really looking forward to this one.

Comments

• Options
    SilentGirl490SilentGirl490 Posts: 506 Member
    edited September 2012
    Lol I had the same problem. The ghost would sleep on the couch or beds, eat my food, and get in the way.
  • Options
    DawnmccarthyDawnmccarthy Posts: 58 Member
    edited September 2012
    Worst part is when the ghost won't stop coming into the bathroom while you're showering or *******. EEK!
  • Options
    SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited September 2012
    I am not 100% certain but I think they are supposed to leave at dawn the same as if you had a tombstone on your lot with a resident ghost. I have played the Goth's a lot in Sunset Valley. Occassionally, one of their ghosts would get stuck and not return to the gravestone at dawn. If you don't want it to hang around past dawn you just need to do a ctrl-shift-c and type in resetsim "Ghost Name". Omit the quotes on the ghost name.
    Origin ID: Barbara917