The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately - feel free to chat and post pics

Comments

• Options
    royalnbnroyalnbn Posts: 102
    edited September 2012
    Amj1995 wrote:
    royalnbn wrote:
    Amj1995 wrote:
    You're welcome and Thank You! Which two couples? I don't have any couples with blonde hair? :?:
    I meant that Naomi has blonde hair and so does Trent, and they're both with people who have black hair... Somehow, I don't think that made sense. :shock:
    Oh I guess Naomi does have a blondish color to her hair she was born with that but Trent is definately a brownish red-head yet again i guess that is a strawberry blondish color because Xander Clavell lol, but anyways :lol: them getting with dark-haired people just random.
    Ah, I see. Well, I adore your couples, so I'm looking forward to any future updates. ;)
  • Options
    LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    edited September 2012
    A stranger has moved into town! Goes by the name of William.

Who can this be?

wl3v4i.jpg

Background story: Has no idea who his parents are. Was betrayed at a young age by his best friend (who was a vampire). Was born with the evil fairy gene, but has no slight spec of evil in him. At all. He hates all things supernatural. Even though he himself is indeed, a supernatural evil (not so) vampire fairy.
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited September 2012
    royalnbn wrote:
    Amj1995 wrote:
    royalnbn wrote:
    Amj1995 wrote:
    You're welcome and Thank You! Which two couples? I don't have any couples with blonde hair? :?:
    I meant that Naomi has blonde hair and so does Trent, and they're both with people who have black hair... Somehow, I don't think that made sense. :shock:
    Oh I guess Naomi does have a blondish color to her hair she was born with that but Trent is definately a brownish red-head yet again i guess that is a strawberry blondish color because Xander Clavell lol, but anyways :lol: them getting with dark-haired people just random.
    Ah, I see. Well, I adore your couples, so I'm looking forward to any future updates. ;)
    Thank you! Can't wait to see your future updates also! :D
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited September 2012
    Pg104
    neansbeans: I love the color of Jena's wings :)
    Sunflower: I still can't get over vamped up Fin...<3... Yay for Megans pregnancy!!!!
    LizNuique: Great update :)

Pg105

ddsims3world: Wow Lisa does a lot of house chores! Great update :)
    asterravos: That wolf scared me :shock: Ahhhh I love Vesper <333
    buffyspiker: Is Cassius human? I swear I thought he was fairy too o.o

Pg106
    Mikezumi: Jeana and Nicolette <3 too beautiful. I'm sorry about your son I hope he feels better soon and it's nothing serious
    LizNuique: Love the update

Pg107
    Sunflower: Cavan's adorableness oh my goshh.... his cuteness distracted me for <3333!!!!!!

Pg108

Zafireria: Lovely update <333
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm gonna need your help with something peeps. I made a new game today, these 3 are my sims I've made:
    screenshot7fl.jpg
    Simself

screenshot24yo.jpg
    Arc (I humanised my alien sim, you'll see in another photo what he used to look like. Prefer him like this actually!- also my avie)

screenshot25p.jpg
    Where's Mikezumi? It's MORTY!!
    And I'll also create another game with these guys when I get Supernatural, I've already decided on what my simself and Arc will be, just not sure on Morty.

33234576.jpg
    Just messing on Master Controller, and check out the lack of Photoshop skills! My Uni tutor would be ashamed! :shock: :lol: :oops:

arcob.jpg
    I think vampirism will suit Arc really well; he's evil :twisted:

mortyua.jpg
    Not sure if Morty should also be a vampire or whether he should be a werewolf :?

What do you guys think? And sorry for the pics being so huge
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    mysimBrendamysimBrenda Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited September 2012
    I am back from the hospital FINALLY! With another close up of my witch!

honeyp.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    KoumoriDiru I like all of your sims! :D

Here is the latest on William.

9gh568.jpg

What is going on there?! :shock: Find out ... tomorrow. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Pg.108
    @Zafireria- Great update! Your kids are cute! Spooky pic of Ivory!
    @RJOuttaSoCal- Nice update!

Pg.109
    @dorendia- Reiya is beautiful!! :D Leo...smh. Poor Elenore :(
    @LBell- interesting story on your fairyvamp!
    @KoumoriDiru- Moi is very pretty! The guys look handsome!:D I could see both guys as a vampire, but morty doesn't look that bad as a werewolf either.
    @mysimBrenda- she looks real! You have awesome graphics!
    @Lbell- he looks jealous :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    LBell- thank you :D Can't wait to find out what happens to your not so evil faerie :mrgreen:

Amj1995- thank you! Yeah, I was surprised at how handsome they both are. I thought so too with Morty, I'm not sure which one to go with
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Amj1995: Thanks! :P Hehe, maybe... but maybe not! Stay tuned. :mrgreen:

KoumoriDiru: You're very welcome!

mysimBrenda: Hope you're feeling better now. I like your witch. She looks kinda like Bella from Twilight (don't take that badly, :mrgreen: ) May I ask what CC you used for her? :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited September 2012
    Page 107
    @Sunflower - the only reason I don't have a problem with Beau and Wogan being immortal in this game is because I don't see this as a long-term game. Even if I let them age, their lives would still be too long for a generational game. They are fun to play, though :D

Page 108
    @Amj1995 - Thanks :D

@Simmelina1 - Marina is pretty. I love her hair :D
    Nice update. Congrats on the pregnancy :D

@Nicola_Jane - Gosh ... are you playing a Bonanza-based game? I remember watching that show a million years ago ;)

@KoumoriDiru - Would that happen to be Morty? ;) I just visited the Goth family in my game for a family shot. I will be posting it later :D

@Zafireria - Lovely update. The cat is adorable :D

@JessicaB9188 - Thank you :D He should be fine. He has a sore throat and a cough but is not feeling terribly sick with it. He still wants to play on the computer and PS3 ;) I hope your little one isn't coming down with anything. We mothers seem to spend a lot of time feeling foreheads and questioning any change in our children's behaviour or eating habits. Hubby barely notices when anything is different with our son and needs to be told by me that he is sick :roll:

@LBell - Wesker has the best expressions :D

Page 109
    @dorendia122 - Thank you :D Reiya is gorgeous :D Lovely update. Congrats on the pregnancy :D

@KoumoriDiru - MORTY!!! All your sims look great :D I think Morty should be a werewolf :D

@mysimBrenda - Beautiful witch :D Hope you are well!

@LBell - what's happening with William?

• Options
    angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm finally going to comment, at least on this page.

dorendia122 - Reiya is really pretty, nice update

LBell - William is cute

KoumoriDiru - nice looking sims

mysimBrenda - nice sims

I should be starting a new 100 baby challenge thread when I get the time. RL is stressing me out right now and I haven't had time or energy to do it yet. I have started a new game already and she has had her first child. Now I'm going to go back and read the updates I missed. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I have waited about 10 minutes to see recent posts in this thread. Hasn't happened. :lol: So I am off now, see you guys tomorrow! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Mikezumi wrote:
    @KoumoriDiru - MORTY!!! All your sims look great :D I think Morty should be a werewolf :D

He may be a werewolf then :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    It starts working as soon as I say I am going! :lol:

Mikezumi: Yes he does, hehe. I love the sims expressions, I find myself just sitting watching them sometimes, laughing to myself! :lol: And, tomorrow (or the next time I am on) you shall find out whats happening with William. :wink:

angldior: Thanks! :mrgreen:

• Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited September 2012
    asterravos wrote:
    @ddsims3world
    Ugh, missed your update with the invisipost.
    :lol: Lisa just joined the family and she's being put to work already! I hope Michelle didn't put her up to that :wink: It looks like they're getting along nicely though.
    The rooftop trampoline looks dangerous! Oh well...

Nope, Lisa did it on her own! :lol: That's the only area that I can put the trampoline since I needed to reserve room for the treehouse on that spot. They are quite the family now!

Oh that's nice Vesper decided to have fun w/ her magic powers on those unsuspected sims. Mr. Boots is a pretty good looking dog and interesting name for the dog too.
    krista8626 wrote:
    @ddsims3world: nice pics

@ddsims3world: Nice house!

@ddsims3world: Nice pictures

Thanks for all comments!
    MariskaAmy wrote:
    @ddsims3: Aww Michelle is so mean xD destroying kids' sandcastles..

@ddsims3: I'd say upload the version you had earlier, the lower home looked more as a whole =]

@ddsims3: Aww what a cute kiddo =] congrats on the move and the adoption!

@ddsims3: Lisa seems like a dream child, helping out so much! Great shots of the area in sunset valley =]

Thanks for all comments! Michelle won't be doing that anymore since I took down the park w/ the hidden springs day spa and replace it back to The Sims Park. Yep, I did decided to go w/ Version 1 of the house first & then Version 2 later in November! Lisa doesn't do the preside the royal court thing which is good & Lisa being quite the helper indeed.

@Mikezumi, Jeana and Nicolette are looking very pretty as twin teen sisters.
    ddsims3world- nice pics. Lisa looks like a good kid.

Thanks! Cavan is looking very adorable as a fairy child.
    Mikezumi wrote:
    Page 105
    @ddsims3world - Thanks :D Lovely pics. Looks like Lisa is settling in nicely :D

Thanks! Yep Lisa is liking it1
    Simmelina1 wrote:
    ddsims3world First time I saw that ingame. Lisa has a really big room.

Lisa does have the master bedroom since it is bigger than Michelle & Brad bedroom. So she is kinda an almighty princess.
    ddsims3world Nice update & house.

Thanks!
    Amj1995 wrote:
    @ddsims- Great update! Love the awesome house!

Thanks! Very nice update especially Trent & Abrielle being the married couple.
    ddsims3world: Wow Lisa does a lot of house chores! Great update :)

Thanks! Your update is great as well & those eyes looks like it came from an alien. Pretty cool!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Amj1995 wrote:
    @ddsims- Great update! Love the awesome house!

Thanks! Very nice update especially Trent & Abrielle being the married couple.

You're Welcome and Thank You!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    TessiexxTessiexx Posts: 199 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hey all! I haven't posted any pictures on this thread yet so I thought I would today. :oops:

I've been playing my favorite couple lately, Gabby & Javed Stratton ;D I moved them into Sunlit tides from the Showtime world & just wow - Sunlit Tides is beautiful!

This is Javed & his best bud Charlie having some relaxing boy time whilst Gabby was away in painting class.
    uphKF.jpg

I love this world so much, I thought this picture looked so peaceful ... I'm slightly jealous of my simmies :shock:
    3PftY.jpg

This is Gabby <3 she is performing an acrobat gig, which I think she is taking quite serious hehe :lol:
    4HgHP.jpg

Poor Javed dropped hot stones on Gabby & looked quite terrified. She yelled at him for quite a bit after.
    seNnM.jpg
    bbQgD.gif
  • Options
    sims3elbsims3elb Posts: 925 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Surfing the Sims Resource for wedding clothes!
    Sorry if you think I'm cutting school by all my random posts during the day, I just attend Virtual School, (Not homeschooling, but public school from home) :-o
    Anyway, I take random breaks to check this thread.
    I'll have the wedding pics up on Friday night or Saturday morning; I'm not "allowed to play the Sims 3" during the school week. :?
    And my cousin will be here the weekend after next, and the week after next I can post through out the week but my cousins live half a country away, so...
    But my cousin wants to play TS3 desperately, so expect some random names for the new baby and... interesting... other stuff. :lol:
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited September 2012
    Errm..

I think something is wrong with my save.

Cavan won't bank LTR points...if you ever noticed they gain one point for every sim minute and he won't gain any. It's stuck at 0.

Also, even though Fin and Megan are romantic interests, he only feeds from her wrist.

What is going on here? I can deal with the writ thing (as much as it annoys me) but why won't Cavan bank points? I aged him to a child and fulfilled a wish just to see what would happen, and he will get points for wishes fulfilled, but his counter won't credit him a point for every sim minute like it does Megan and Fineas.

Not sure what to do. :?

I can move them out then back into the home maybe? If that doesn't work, start them over again in 🐸🐸🐸🐸? And if THOSE things don't work.....start over? :cry:
  • Options
    angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited September 2012
    Tessiexx - nice pictures. I'm always jealous of my sims

Sunflower227 - that really sucks. I would try moving them in a new town and see if that works. I'm not really sure what to do since I've never had that glitch before. Hopefully you can fix it.
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    edited September 2012
    p102
    @Sunflower227 There must have been a discount in 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to travelling to China;)
    Cute pics, I like that Fineas was scaring the fish away lol

@JessicaB9188 aw you are sweet! Im waiting for a sale on simpoints and then ill be gifting some peeps for sure!!
    How do you get a well child?? Im totally out of the loop there!

@Amj1995 Nice update! lots of love going around :) The twins are cute practicing magic, from the looks on their faces they are still figuring it out!

p103
    @JessicaB9188 Thank you!

@Mikezumi Yes, poor Darren...i just dont get why the bees dont like him!
    Meg is beautiful and purple suits her!

@skm36 I actually grabbed my husband to look at my screen when i paused to take pics of Diana on the horse. I was like, look how cool that is! I was lucky in my timing!

@RJOuttaSoCal Happy Belated Birthday! Im glad you got to upgrade your video card! Your pics look great! Great timing on the practice dummy, ive tried soooo many times to get a perfect shot!

@dorendia122 Lola is adorable!!Nice update!

p104
    @neansbeans Jena is so cute! Im glad they are engaged now! One step closer to those babies!! lol
    So sweet that Anders dreams of marriage!

@Sunflower227 Love the way you decorated the bedroom! Her house is so interesting!
    Silly Bonehilda...lol

@LizNuique Cant wait to see their adventures!

@RJOuttaSoCal haha Travis is getting himself into some trouble!

@MariskaAmy, I LOVE that house. Omg its so amazing. Taryn did an amazing job! I hope you dont mind if my sims end up in that house at some point cuz i totally dled it!

@Sarriaka Thanks! each generation has a different letter. Not in ABC order or anything but it just makes it easier for me to name them.
    Lillian and Lucy are pretty and that town looks really nice! I love custom worlds! The dogs are adorable, Patches is a doll!

p105
    @ddmsims3world Oh my a trampoline on the deck! lol only in the sims! The house is looking good!

@asterravos You know, I never hear the bees. I only heard them once when i zoomed in really close.
    And yes, Darius got his first kiss! Though they may have a tumultuous relationship as he bombed it right after...i kinda want him to marry a witch so idk if she will stick around since she is human. I like her though...idk yet. Its evolving.
    Vesper's life looks so fun! That dog is cute! his fur looks amazing, your graphics are nice!

@MarciaGirl oh no, i really hope you can get Twallans mods back...idk what id do if i couldnt play with them! Have you brought up your issues on his forums?

@MariskaAmy Thank you for your comments! I thought my house would be big enough to start..but its quickly getting cramped. Though i do have 6 teens now...

@BuffySpiker yes, i may have to find a new hobby for Darren. He loves gardening and gardens dont sting so he may just stick witht that!
    Cassius is so adorable! Selene is so pretty, she will be a knockout i bet!

p107
    @Mikezumi Oh no i hope your son feels better soon! :(
    Nice pictures, the girls are very pretty!

@Sunflower227 yeah im a bit behind with cc eyes... i put in one set of defualts years ago and havent changed them since.
    I think Diana is so cute with Wes! I made him after my brother:P

@LizNuique nice pictures!

@Achoo89 oh my, i would make that face too if someone bit my wrist! *shudder*

@exotickitten Ooh hummus, that looks delicious!

@Sunflower227 Cavan is SUCH a doll! awww i love his red hair!

@Simmelina1 everyone has their own pace! Ive enjoyed all your updates so far!

@royalnbn awh i love how he is kissing at her in the first pic. :D What a cute couple!

@Morganvil225 yay im happy you got SN! You will have so much fun, cant wait to see your pics!

@Sunflower227 Great update! Love love Cavan! Bonehilda is a constant source of entertainment! When i put NRaas in my game he always dates a stylist from the salon first thing lol.

p108
    Amj1995 Thanks! we'll see what happens, Darius is a bit of a loose cannon!
    Nice update!

@Simmelina1 OMG Marina! I cant believe what just happened!

@Zafireria Tigeress is so cute! Swift is cute playing tricks on everyone:)
    All your pics are nice! Tigeress attacking Swift lol

@LBell Wesker looks so mysterious, he should definitely have something hidden up his sleeve!

@RJOuttaSoCal Nice update, cool pic of the Dragons Maw!

p109
    @dorendia122 That third pic of Reiya is so cute! love her eyes!
    Leo has a weakness for green hair i see!!

@KoumoriDiru Arc as a vampire is so cool! I like that one the best for sure.

@mysimBrenda Beautiful picture!

p110
    @Tessiexx Charlie is a cute dog! I just love the animals in this game!
    Nice update, i like Gabbies costume!

@Sunflower227 Oh no, I guess you could try all your options you said...ive never seen that problem before! :(
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    edited September 2012
    Not too big of an update this time. But here goes:

Rashida is a master cook since she has such a full house. She likes to play with her food while she cooks it....though thats tofu so its not really food IMO :mrgreen:
    screenshot674.jpg

She hasnt had any kids showing up again so i may have to reset her career again. In the meantime, she made a ghost potion.
    screenshot687.jpg

Ernie had a feeling something was off..
    screenshot688x.jpg

After its many years of faithful service, the washer had had it. Luckily Derek is a budding handyman and he fixed her right up!
    screenshot679.jpg

I have allowed Ernie to game some celebrity status due to his being a Sports Legend and all so this paparazzi keeps showing up. i had the horse bite her the first time and now i had the dog pee on her. I feel kinda bad afterwards cuz she sobs and then runs away...but she uses my trampoline and imagines herself using my rocking chair! How does she even know i have one if she is not peeping in my house? Emotional or not, she deserves it!
    screenshot684.jpg

Speaking of celebrity. I sent Ernie to do a autograph signing as this day was the last game of the season and also the day i was going to retire him. Unfortunately there is this recurring problem of sims under the map. I reset them when it happens but this time it stopped the autograph signing since that sim was in line for one. Anyone else been having this issue? Its quite annoying!
    screenshot691x.jpg

I quit without saving and when i get back in im gonna reset everything and hopefully that will fix it for a while. grrr

And i was wondering if you guys would link me some of your favorite lipsticks? I have looked for some, but i never really see any that i like. Just curious what are your favorites!
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited September 2012
    I moved them back out and then back into their home. This fixed the LTR counter, so Cavan is banking points now, yay!

But the wrist thing is still there. :?

I know I have to back pedal to make comments, but will probably do so in the morning. I am beat today. I will probably lurk around a little and make a comment here and there and do my usual daily "big" update in the AM.

Thanks to all that made suggestions.....glad I didn't have to start over fresh in 🐸🐸🐸🐸, the town has progressed a long way since and that would have been worse than simply moving them out then back in again. :P (I did lose some pretty hefty locked wishes doing that, but oh well...at least it fixed bigger problem, the other one is only a minor problem and I can deal with feeding from the wrist if I have to.) :?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top