Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should i get Supernatural?

So Supernatural really fascinates me, and i would love to play with a whole new way! But i am really excited for Seasons, and got my mind set to waiting for Seasons. Should i get the Supernatural? I don't really want zombies, and randoms things attacking my fun Sims in the Seasons, i know theirs a slider for that, but what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    LoveBipolarLoveBipolar Posts: 142 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I absolutely love Supernatural. It has a lot of new gameplay and the ability to create a Supernatural from scratch is too fun. :-) I've become addicted to the Sims all over again! It's a little more silly and whimsical, too, the way that Sims 2 was. There are all kinds of surprises. I say it's worth it.
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited September 2012
    Supernatural is the best TS3 EP so far. :)
  • Options
    Kendra326Kendra326 Posts: 515 Member
    edited September 2012
    I totally agree with the above posters. I think it is possibly my favorite EP so far and I don't even like zombies and witches all that much. They've just added so much with it, it's amazing. I buy all the games, though, even if I'm sure if I'll like them or not. I like to build up my collection. I'd say it is totally worth it!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,438 Member
    edited September 2012
    If you don't want any zombies, just make sure you don't have a full moon. I don't have any problems with zombies. My sim is a witch and she is able to cure zombies, or cause it to happen.
  • Options
    andinic28andinic28 Posts: 2,719 New Member
    edited September 2012
    It's def the best ep to come out for sims 3 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ebonyiebonyi Posts: 319 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Supernatural looks great (I'm getting it soon) but if you really want seasons and wont have money for both, I'd get season. Maybe supernatural will go on sale sometime after season is released, and then you can have both.
  • Options
    sweetheartstellssweetheartstells Posts: 71
    edited September 2012
    I suggest getting it. Even if you don't want all the creatures and stuff, you GET A TON OF STUFF!! I've been looking at videos because I don't have it yet, and there is so much clothes and hair and buy mode stuff and build mode stuff, its totally worth it just for that. js. so yeah i'd get it (:
  • Options
    vaultboyvaultboy Posts: 166 Member
    edited September 2012
    I like throwing potions at everyone and making them all fat.

Yes, you should definitely get this expansion.
    058-Bible-Stories.jpg
  • Options
    pinkypoohpiepinkypoohpie Posts: 4 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I've only heard good things so far, but I'm still deciding too. I may just wait for Seasons and pick up Supernatural afterwards.
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 951 Member
    edited September 2012
    I absolutely love Supernatural. It has a lot of new gameplay and the ability to create a Supernatural from scratch is too fun. :-) I've become addicted to the Sims all over again! It's a little more silly and whimsical, too, the way that Sims 2 was. There are all kinds of surprises. I say it's worth it.

THIS!! I took a 2 year break from The Sims. I really wasn't interested in TS3 at all, was still into TS2. Normally I like my game more realistic, but because of SN I'm addicted all over again. I can't keep myself away from my sims. I definitely think you should get it.
    Check out my latest Let's Play! James Turner's Every Life Stage challenge.
    thumbnail-ELC001.jpg
  • Options
    trueblood76trueblood76 Posts: 109 Member
    edited September 2012
    YES!!

I was worried about SN because I like realism and was never really interested in the magical or fantasy aspect of the game. But this EP is the best yet. Hands down. It has brought back the fun and sillyness that Sims 3 was lacking. The EP is jammed with tons of new interactions, objects..and tons of things to do and explore! It feels like a whole new game and I don't think I could ever go back to playing "realistically" anymore, I love my fairy so much lol. I have also pre-ordered Seasons and I think Moonlight Falls is going to be a fantastic town for all 4 seasons. GO FOR IT!
  • Options
    xtine1012xtine1012 Posts: 840 New Member
    edited September 2012
    It definately takes alot of the realisticness out of the game. You dont normally see fairies and werewolves an zombies running around town...But it is also very fun. This in my opinion is NOT the best EP because pets was definately THE BEST EP ever. Seasons will be another great one. It all depends on how you like to play. If you like to play realistically then this probably won't be enjoyable to you but if you have any part of you that wants to play with supernatural creatures like fairies and werewolves then you should definately grab it. The extras other than the supernatural creatures aren't worth paying 40 dollars for. theres a few hair and clothes and furniture along with the town but it all kinda fits into supernatural creatures.
  • Options
    NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited September 2012

I agree! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    skittlejgskittlejg Posts: 155 Member
    edited September 2012
    I LOVE Supernatural. You should get it!!