Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SingStar Cycle 2: EVERYTHING POSTED! IT'S OVER!

Comments

• Options
    BrigidBrigid Posts: 1,468 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Aww Blissy....you so cute <3

And I hope so Cinnamon. I really wish you had your Lappy and could compete again though. I'll miss that little pink-haired beauty every assignment!

Everyone else - photos will be updated when I get home from work!
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited September 2012
    I may join ^_^ Just have to figure out what comps I have and if I can manage it :)

Both Edits: Spelling :roll:
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    CinderpeltCinderpelt Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited September 2012
    How long will you be holding sign ups?
    GduxPpI.png
  • Options
    435q435q Posts: 1,968 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Reserve me! I'll have my model in as soon as possible!
  • Options
    435q435q Posts: 1,968 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Username: 435q, but you can call me Leah!

Model's name: Cadence Marie Griffin

Headshot on a SOLID black background:

24dnext.png

Favorite Female Singer or Group: Adele
  • Options
    iAct1813iAct1813 Posts: 142
    edited September 2012
    Username: iAct1813. You can call me Dana, Dane or Danabug. Whatever floats your boat.
    Model's Name: Ellie Watson
    Headshot: tumblr_m9wp93DKo51qlo2bto1_500.jpg
    Favorite Female Singer or Group: Lelia Broussard

I'm so excited! AAAAH!

*Edit: Just noticed my black background is like, having an identity crisis. Hope that's alright.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Ok up until this point everyone has been added to the wall! Also, I will hold sign ups until 12th ish. Depending on how many people we have since we're already at 10 :P
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Totally fine Dana. You're on the wall love :D
  • Options
    What_RedWhat_Red Posts: 1,065 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Kahhhh!! I really wanted to join, but I have absolutely no free time, so I can't do anything game-wise :S Good luck!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Nuuuuu!!!! I thought you said for sure this cycle after what happened cycle one! :P
  • Options
    What_RedWhat_Red Posts: 1,065 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I was so pumped to do it, but my game doesn't work well and I don't think I'll have enough time in the day to fight with it :( But if you're having any trouble finding judges I could do that, otherwise I'll continue to lurk! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Ok. I want three this cycle, and Alma was offered the spot for winning, but if she declines, I'll need another one and you can do it since you were supposed to first time :)
  • Options
    CinnamonSnapCinnamonSnap Posts: 169
    edited September 2012
    My laptop has already come back to me xD

I just don't have any more time so I'll just stick with the one competition I'm already in ~
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Alrighty then. Glad to see you're using the banner though!! Looks awesome :D
  • Options
    AlathriaAlathria Posts: 5,473 New Member
    edited September 2012
    YEAH!
    Missed signing up earlier because I had to practice for a part.
    If I still can join, reserve me a spot please! I'll get the form up when I get back from school today!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Of course Alathria! I've been wondering where you were :P
  • Options
    PlateinmywayPlateinmyway Posts: 1,474 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Yay!I wanted to join Cycle One sooo much,and I was busy at the time...Could you reserve me,please? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ALMAinWONDERLANDALMAinWONDERLAND Posts: 1,981
    edited September 2012
    PLEASE reserve me if its possible for me to join considering that im goign ona 7 day cruise starting the 16th . ps i can be judge if you need one!

also, HAPPY FASHIONS NIGHT OUT!
    its not just in NYC peeps, its all over america and the world and online too!
    XD sorry fashion major here, needed to spread the word!
    http://fashionsnightout.com/fno/nyc

• Options
    TheLastGhostTheLastGhost Posts: 795 New Member
    edited September 2012
    WAA :cry: I started a new school this week, and my free time has been squashed down a LOAD with all the homework and GAAH. Are there any judging spots left? I really want to be a part of this cycle, but I don't haave time for any modelling D:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Your reserved plate! And you can be too even with the cruise (we'll do like Bliar did last cycle). And you can judge or compete again. Up to you for winning. Nat chose to compete again so if you want to do that no problem. JJ will be with me again this cycle so it's honestly just whichever you'd prefer. Congrats again! :)
  • Options
    TheLastGhostTheLastGhost Posts: 795 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Brigid wrote:
    Your reserved plate! And you can be too even with the cruise (we'll do like Bliar did last cycle). And you can judge or compete again. Up to you for winning. Nat chose to compete again so if you want to do that no problem. JJ will be with me again this cycle so it's honestly just whichever you'd prefer. Congrats again! :)

So could I apply as a judge or not...?
  • Options
    DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Hey Brigid!

I will be posting my form soon..ish..

Also, for SNTM (My new comp) could you quickly pop by? I responded to your post and I want to make sure you see...
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Brigid wrote:

So could I apply as a judge or not...?

Well I'm not really doing judges apps. There's more of...a list if you will. Me and JJ are judging again and I'd like a third and Alma was offered the seat because of winning. If she doesn't want it, I already told red she could judge because they were third judge for cycle one before their Internet went down. So it's all sort of conditional. But JJ wasn't 100% sure about judging cuz of school, so how about get your model in just to make sure your in, and if JJ says she can't, I'll move you to judge. Does that sound ok?
  • Options
    SLAHP4SLAHP4 Posts: 7,890 New Member
    edited September 2012
    reserve????
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited September 2012
    I might lurk if I remember. ;)