Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Houses?

Hey. I was just wondering if there are creepy, dark houses in Supernatural? I mean like already in the town (not good at making houses). 'Cause I really want a halloween like ghost house for my sims to live in. I'm getting the game tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    jojodelpierojojodelpiero Posts: 777 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I'd love to know that too! :D
  • Options
    PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited September 2012
    When I get the game I'm gonna' be done with a "fairy cottage" lot and upload it, + I'll fix my own home lot in my own style.... :twisted: it might suit you... :D can try to get it up as well. :) There are some versions of it up already, but none with the SN stuff.
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • Options
    LudovLudov Posts: 83 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Also, the expansion pack has added a tons of new portaits whose appearances will change with the full moon to much "darker" styles and themes.

Like the portrait of a deceased criminal whose face turn into a skull on the portrait when the full moon is up. Same for a good witch portraits which turn into that of a dark and wicked witch wreathed in flames once the full moon is up.

Tons of gothic themed furniture and decorations too, such as worms(or freezer bunnies) in a formadehyde jar and so on, like stacks of grimoires you can place around or stacks of "expired" elexirs.
  • Options
    DiancarockDiancarock Posts: 563 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yeah there are, but not like our builders are going to be churning out. It's like a ran down dilapidated type of world. I don't like the look of the werewolf bar, or the vampire bar. Only because I've seen better from the community. The architecture is mostly Victorian style housing. They have a La push beach lol, and a Sookie Stackhouse sim and the house she lives in, looks a little like the one in the true blood series.
  • Options
    SimssLoverrSimssLoverr Posts: 122 Member
    edited September 2012
    Ok, thank you so much!