Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you be so kind as to make these 2 sims for me?

Please? I have a hard time making certain sims. I mean you don't have to but I'd appreciate it. Thanks :)

Elina
cw-antm11-elina-container_012333-ea2822-500x637.jpg
Close up (I prefer the black hair) And I prefer it shorter instead of long
cw-antm11-elina-container_016371-6eb86c-500x750.jpg

Natasha (I have not a clue what color her hair is.
957510453_c8aecc8289.jpg?v=0

Thanks!
Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
Amateur Sim Stories
Read more at Cosmic Sims

Comments

• Options
    qtnikkiqtnikki Posts: 156 Member
    edited July 2009
    I guess it is a bit difficult I looked in the Exchange but didn't see any that looked like them.
    Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
    Amateur Sim Stories
    Read more at Cosmic Sims
  • Options
    lipisono21lipisono21 Posts: 24 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I will try my best but I can't promise anything! It is hard to make them look completely real. I will repost and put them in my exchange when I get them done. And don't let the ugly pictures in the exchange fool you, they will be better looking in the game! BBS
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Gr. I have them created but my game launcher is being dumb and not letting me log into it. So I will be back and let you know as soon as they get it fixed!

Thanks for being patient!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    OMG thanks so much please take your time! If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask!
    Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
    Amateur Sim Stories
    Read more at Cosmic Sims
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Natasha looks great by the way! You really captured her lips (my fave feature!)
    Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
    Amateur Sim Stories
    Read more at Cosmic Sims
  • Options
    CaptainToastyCaptainToasty Posts: 437 New Member
    edited July 2009
    America's Next Top Model! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    xmelodiaxxmelodiax Posts: 542 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Elina is SO BEAUTIFUL! *so jealous :oops: *
  • Options
    Sim_OutlawSim_Outlaw Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited July 2009
    Oh boy Outlaw is in looove :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I know isn't she though! Both Natasha and Elina are Russian or around that area Ukraine or something one of those places where only pretty people are born LOL
    Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
    Amateur Sim Stories
    Read more at Cosmic Sims
  • Options
    VigmedVigmed Posts: 1,185 Member
    edited July 2009
    Qtnikki, if you could pick just one, which?
  • Options
    SweetestDrugSweetestDrug Posts: 5,406 New Member
    edited July 2009
    oh goddd i hated natasha on americas next top model! >.<
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    If I could just pick one I'd be Elina she's so exotic looking though so she'd be hard to make
    Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
    Amateur Sim Stories
    Read more at Cosmic Sims
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    qtnikki wrote:
    If I could just pick one I'd be Elina she's so exotic looking though so she'd be hard to make

Any chance you could find a profile shot from her side?

If I did do this, it would take awhile, and I have NEVER tried to make any look-alikes based on real people.

Even so, if you could find a pic, that'd be great.
  • Options
    peaceloveharmonypeaceloveharmony Posts: 6,824 Member
    edited July 2009
    Vigmed wrote:
    qtnikki wrote:

Any chance you could find a profile shot from her side?

If I did do this, it would take awhile, and I have NEVER tried to make any look-alikes based on real people.

Even so, if you could find a pic, that'd be great.
    akhoav.jpg
    ioi4b6.jpg
    theres not many pics of her i can find :/
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Is that her? She looks different in each one. But that would be good enough I believe.

Thanks Peaceloveharmony.

btw Peace, this was the Sim I was working on when my game crashed.
  • Options
    peaceloveharmonypeaceloveharmony Posts: 6,824 Member
    edited July 2009
    Vigmed wrote:
    Is that her? She looks different in each one. But that would be good enough I believe.

Thanks Peaceloveharmony.

btw Peace, this was the Sim I was working on when my game crashed.

yes her name is elina ivanova, she's a top model.. but yeah she does look different. and no problem :D
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    peaceloveharmony you and Vigmed are absolutely DIVINE! I can barely make a look a like sim of my self and those pictures look great I've never seen the first one
    Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
    Amateur Sim Stories
    Read more at Cosmic Sims
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Sorry I have been MIA! I'm glad you like Natasha. I will let the others make Elina. Good luck!

And she really does look better in game! Haha. Those pictures they put of the sims are so ugly.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I thought she looked wonderful on the site. But she looks amazing in game. Now I need a hubby for her LOL and a Sister (Elina)
    Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
    Amateur Sim Stories
    Read more at Cosmic Sims
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I wish the forums didn't bump topics so fast
    Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
    Amateur Sim Stories
    Read more at Cosmic Sims
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    qtnikki wrote:
    I wish the forums didn't bump topics so fast

It's a combination of too many stickies on the first page, and not enough viewable threads per page. Think it's only 14 threads per page? Ridiculous.

I haven't forgotten about this either. Had been busy working on a story in another thread here. Your Sims In My Sims if you want to read it.

Was doing this Sim for you before the story actually, but my game crashed. Crash kinda put me off of it.

Been looking for something else to do. Think I'll take another crack at this.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I believe I said it earlier, that I've never made a Sim for anyone else, and I've never ever tried to make a Sim based on a real life person.

The idea was a bit appealing. A challenge, I thought.

lol my god...

See, it shouldn't be hard to do, but it's so frickin hard because of our limited CAS in The Sims 3, and it frustrated me so much. There's just not enough that we are allowed to augment.

Maybe with more time and many, many, tweaks, the end result could be better.

If nothing else, it's a pretty Sim inspired and "loosely" based upon a real life person. It's the auto-biography of Sims, and maybe not even a good one to some.

I'll admit, I don't like sharing my sims and it's hard to part with this one as it might be what I consider the best I've made so far. Maybe not, but it's definitely top 5 by my standards.

As much as it pains me, I'll upload this one, but I am going to make it unappealing. She's wearing a bright yellow helmet, and what I'm hoping is an ugly looking "avatar" shot that will deter people from downloading it.

And one more thing, I'm only going to leave it posted for a limited time. If you don't get it tonight, let me know and I'll upload it again for you.

Posting a shot so you can see what she could look like with different hair, and to not be fooled by the portrait shot that is purposely awful.

I know, I'm weird. Don't judge :P

No make-up on this shot, and she looks great imho
    Screenshot-98a.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Wow I'm truly honoured that you're allowing me to use one of your creations in my game (where she'll stay) I've already downloaded her if you'd like to take her down now! You did an AMAZING job I can't thank you enough! I wish they had a PM system and if there's anything I can do for you, Vigmed, peaceloveharmony, or Vigmed. You know where to find me.
    Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
    Amateur Sim Stories
    Read more at Cosmic Sims
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I was really hoping you'd be able to pick her up tonight. Glad you liked it!

She's something I plan to tweak over time and maybe after a time I can get her to look more like the model.

I might be using several mods that you don't have, so she could look a bit different on your end.

If you could, I'd like to see how she turns out on your game after you add your own touches...like make-up! :wink:

Seems two other people were able to download it before I took her down. I don't mind really, but I would really like to not seem them reuploaded to the Exchange or used as their own avatar.

Oh well, two is better than 50.

This was for you. So, I'm glad you grabbed her, and I'm happy you like how it turned out.