Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Godshelpio's Great Gifting Gala *now honoring Blacksheba*

Many a time have i fantasised about winning the lottery and paying forward all the kindess that has been shown to me over the two years that i have been a member here. (no, i didnt win the lottery, if i had you would all be in serious trouble! lol) I have seen such kindness, and generocity here that it brings tears to my eyes. The people here are beautiful and wonderful people. And I am proud to call them friends.

So, what am I doing here? What is this thread about?

It is for honoring all those huge gifters, you know who they are.. They are always willing to gift, even if the gift is huge. They are always kind. And most of them own the store, or have no wishlist so they cant be gifted in return.. I say phooey to that.. I have decided to gift every single one of them what they deserve. I will be going through and looking at their mypages to learn as much as i can about them, then i will try to make a gift accordingly. This will be an ongoing project, and at times i might need some inspiraton. If you happen to know of someone deserving of a showcase here, then please post to let me know. Link there page and i will get to it at my earliest convieniance. :)

Comments

• Options
    godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited September 2012
    :!:This message will be changing as i will be showcasing different people. please book mark this thread to keep up to date. :) :!:

Now Honoring Blacksheba

189832779e2d5f07df296e71be20acf71428125.jpg

Blacksheba, or Sharon was chosen because she is such a wonderful person. She was one of the very first people that I became friends with here. She is kind, and sweet, and always thoughful of others. She very rarley has a wishlist, and is always gifting people. I happen to know that she is going through a trying time right now, so I wanted to build her a home. Something warm and inviting and happy for her and her two sons. Sharon, this is for you hon. *hugs*
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    :!:This post will be changed and updated as the gifts are swapped out for new ones. :!:

Sharon's Home Sweet Home

This home was built for Sharon, AKA Blacksheba. It is built on a 20x15 lot. It has 3 bedrooms (two teenage boy rooms, one master suite) two and 1/2 bathrooms. A formal entry way living room, a formal dinning room. Spacious kitchecn (she likes to cook) The house also has a basement rec room with TV, darts, and domino table. There is also a laundry room. A perfect starter garden (agian, she likes to cook) Cozy side yard with BBQ, picnic table, and firepit for spending time with her boys roasting marshmellows or hotdogs. The home costs about 35k I made it inexpensive because she is frugle. There is also a few romance novels in the book case ready for her to read.

roof_up_large.jpg

38dc1d506d1721a8d3b032f66b1b39e91428125.jpg

ced8e190eb63eaacbe3c04a316a194a71428125.jpg

27538bf06e2f8f44d4826fd9c30d58a01428125.jpg

565064d95a728d876dd350191d9da8f21428125.jpg

7b67aa1b55a9a86917ae7490bcdf25091428125.jpg

8ac9b1bd7cd72cd7a09cd0a24e8a50751428125.jpg

0f03cfb38d6ff462f0555060d937a9ce1428125.jpg

7065f1867e60d45dbc8fb39333dbb3481428125.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    past honored
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    nominations
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    You may now post!! :)
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited September 2012
    This is such a sweet idea, and that house is stunning!

Bookmarked for the future! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    wensimmiewensimmie Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited September 2012
    What a beautiful house and such a sweet thing to do for blacksheba.

Recommended :)
  • Options
    larrylove12larrylove12 Posts: 499 Member
    edited September 2012
    Eeeppp!!!! *Squeaky happy scream* this is now my favorite thread this is so sweet of you the house is beautiful!! Bookmarked and rec'd the house!!!
    tumblr_ogtd5r3cOT1s3ulybo1_400.gif
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited September 2012
    beautiful {wipes tear}

I hope that Blacksheba enjoys the house
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thankyou everyone for the wonderful comments. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    all the way on page six!! back to page one! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    back to page one agian.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Has anyone seen Sharon?

Oh and this is back to page one. :) just incase she is on and around to see it.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    back to page one agian. :)
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited September 2012
    This is a beautiful home and thank you so much hon. I really appreciate you thinking of me even when I'm not here. I've been very busy moving/working for the past two weeks. I finally have everything moved, but I still have to unpack now and put things away. It's going to be a busy week around here. This home is just beautiful! Thank you so much for taking time to make something for me. It means a lot to me. Most of all, thanks so much for being a friend. I've rec'd, faved, and downloaded the home and hope to make a family to enjoy it very soon. :mrgreen: **Hugs**

YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    This is a beautiful home and thank you so much hon. I really appreciate you thinking of me even when I'm not here. I've been very busy moving/working for the past two weeks. I finally have everything moved, but I still have to unpack now and put things away. It's going to be a busy week around here. This home is just beautiful! Thank you so much for taking time to make something for me. It means a lot to me. Most of all, thanks so much for being a friend. I've rec'd, faved, and downloaded the home and hope to make a family to enjoy it very soon. :mrgreen: **Hugs**

You are so very welcome hon. :) I am glad that you like it. :) *hugs*