Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After pacth 1.38 I need help please.

Hello I patched my game to 1.38 and since than I haven't being able to play my game.The problem I'm having is that with the two mods that I normally used it's freezes and without the mods it won't show the panel where you are able to see the sims needs, frienships,etc.I don't know to do now?

Comments

• Options
    YashanettaYashanetta Posts: 146 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Sorry that I do not have a solution to your problem, but what does mod mean or stand for?
  • Options
    cookiemonster88cookiemonster88 Posts: 605 Member
    edited September 2012
    ^modifications

have you updated them?
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    edited September 2012
    the only mods I use is story progression and overwatch and I have updated,I have story progression_v224 and overwatch_V69 those are the newest version am I correct cookiemonster88 ?
  • Options
    ecole44ecole44 Posts: 509 New Member
    edited September 2012
    the only mods I use is story progression and overwatch and I have updated,I have story progression_v224 and overwatch_V69 those are the newest version am I correct cookiemonster88 ?

Overwatch is on v70.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    ecole44 wrote:

Overwatch is on v70.

Thank You
  • Options
    ecole44ecole44 Posts: 509 New Member
    edited September 2012
    ecole44 wrote:

Overwatch is on v70.

Thank You

No problemo. He had to reupdate that one, if I recall, so easy mistake.
  • Options
    TPB01TPB01 Posts: 1,978 New Member
    edited September 2012
    ecole44 wrote:

Overwatch is on v70.

And you should note the patch level that matches the latest release or 1.38.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thank You everyone, just tried to play my game now and it works fine. Thank you for all your help and advice. I'm so happy :)