May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How about a little lottery this Sun morning? **winners posted** first post

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited September 2012
    OK, I found this. Hope it's OK. :)

[IMG]http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af12/strelitzia19/Shades Of Love/Screenshot-22-1.jpg "width=640" "height=480"[/IMG]

Oh it's cute! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Sorry I am an hour late! :oops: My best friend is sick so I had to run to town and get her some medicine. I love living in the country, mostly if it weren't for having to go to the store and limited internet :lol: oh and no pizza delivery! :(

Going to update then will draw :mrgreen:
  • Options
    sugarabby13sugarabby13 Posts: 37
    edited September 2012
    2wpqxw9.jpg
  • Options
    ZasadetZasadet Posts: 228 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Late due to website issues.

Screenshot_30.jpg

A Singer I played briefly before her game got too bugged to continue. Random name gen for her stage name came up with 'Sweet Cheeky' and I thought it was hilarious so kept it. Little did I know the name would be so prothetic. :shock:
    I used her a lot in my early simport attempts and she kept coming back with odd outfits, eventually resulting in this one. I couldn't get her to change at all for about a sim week. I've got photos of her performing on stage but this post-show tip-mongering image is the most 'pg' since there was no pixelization.
    The Cell Phone just adds to the hilarity.

For the record, when this happened I had no CC, No exchange downloads, and no mods. It was purely a Simport glitch. :shock:

I eventually had to delete her game because of a bug with an incoming simport that rendered them unplayable. :cry:

Edit: attempting to fix image, for some reason when I hit post half the url *****'s out like a swear word, breaking the link. Re-uploaded this time hopefully the new link works (prevew shows fine but it's been glitching on the post)
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited September 2012
    Congratulations to the winners! Thank you so much for hosting!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I'm so sorry sugarabby13 and Zasadet! I had already closed and drawn for the winners :(:(