Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any one want a sig? I can do animated and non-animated.

mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
makingsigsandbaners.png
Hehe, I wanted to make that banner-ish thing so I did and put it up there.

Sometimes I just want to sit down and make a couple sigs and well this is one of those times. I can make either an animated or non-animated sig, but right now everyone seems to like my sig so they are having me make ones like it! Thats completely fine, I just didn't know so many people would like it that much.

If you want one, I just need at least one color and what you want on it. :D

About

I'm Mvande(obviously) and in my past I have run 2 different sig/banner shops. Both very successful(judging on how much time I was on the computer making them..lol).

Examples From This Thread

raven.png

muffinscopy.png

fairygirlcopy.png

POMERANIANcopy.png

muffins2copy.png

jokercopy.png

Note: I'm not taking anymore requests after Labor Day.

Comments

• Options
    MedicChelsMedicChels Posts: 88 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I definitely need one... Ha ha, I don't think I've ever had one and I was on TS2 forums quite a bit. It's very generous of you to offer though.

I love your sig, I'd love to have something like that, only with my name, Chelsea, in the background. It could say "This Was Made By a Monster", or something along those lines, across to give you the credit you deserve! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Princess781Princess781 Posts: 87
    edited September 2012
    I definitely want one! I saw your sig on another thread you posted on and fell in love with it! I kind of want you to come up with your own design for it! I just want my name, which is Raven, and the color Pink incorporated in it somewhere. And like the other person said, put something on there to give you credit for it!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Ah just saw this, sorry guys. :oops:

Medic: Oh, I never put credit on my sigs/banners before(lol). I just...I dunno never saw the point I guess. Anyways are you sure all you want is your name? No images or anything? Its fine if thats all you want..just wondering. The only other things are need are A)Favorite color and B)Favorite type of writing. Thanks!:)

Princess: Really? Thanks that means a lot. :D I'm guessing you mean my current sig. Ok, I can do that, but what is it with you guys ane me having credit? SMH(lol). So I guess the only thing I need from you is do you have a certain style of font you want me to use?

-MV
    Someone's Little Monster
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    mvande wrote:

Medic: Oh, I never put credit on my sigs/banners before(lol). I just...I dunno never saw the point I guess. Anyways are you sure all you want is your name? No images or anything? Its fine if thats all you want..just wondering. The only other things are need are A)Favorite color and B)Favorite type of writing. Thanks!:)

Princess: Really? Thanks that means a lot. :D I'm guessing you mean my current sig. Ok, I can do that, but what is it with you guys ane me having credit? SMH(lol). So I guess the only thing I need from you is do you have a certain style of font you want me to use?

-MV
    Someone's Little Monster

Um, not really sure about a font. Maybe something neat but cool looking at the same time, if that makes sense? Either way, I'm cool with whatever you create!

And, about the whole credit thing, I'm not sure why, but don't you want people to know that a certain sig is your work? Lol
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    mvande wrote:

-MV
    Someone's Little Monster

Um, not really sure about a font. Maybe something neat but cool looking at the same time, if that makes sense? Either way, I'm cool with whatever you create!

And, about the whole credit thing, I'm not sure why, but don't you want people to know that a certain sig is your work? Lol

I got it!! Ok, I have an idea for your siggy now. :D

I hope you like it and if not I will just make another one. ;-)

Yes, I know what you mean and I dunno. I just..I usually don't put a credit to myself on my sigs. *Shrug* Well ok, its probably because I use to make banners for a whole modeling comp and writing a credit to me on each of those would have just been a bit ridiculous(in my opinion).
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited September 2012
    Could you make me one? :) Something fairy-like (like my avatar), with my name (Brooke) in the backround? And pink, with something to give you credit like the others said... thanks! Sorry if thats too complicated :oops:
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    Pandamuffin100Pandamuffin100 Posts: 659 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I would love one!
    Could I have purple and pandas somehow incorporated into it hehehehhe
    Now i feel like I should explain....panda because of my username and i love pandas...and purple because it is my favorite color :)
    I feel bad though about the credit thing also...since I didn't make the signature...
    thank you in advance though!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    mvande wrote:
    mvande wrote:

-MV
    Someone's Little Monster

I got it!! Ok, I have an idea for your siggy now. :D

I hope you like it and if not I will just make another one. ;-)

Yes, I know what you mean and I dunno. I just..I usually don't put a credit to myself on my sigs. *Shrug* Well ok, its probably because I use to make banners for a whole modeling comp and writing a credit to me on each of those would have just been a bit ridiculous(in my opinion).

Oh okay, I understand now! Well, I'm ready to see it already! Oh, and I'll gift you something/s when it's done.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Pandamuffin: Ok, I think I know what I am going to do for yours too! :D

Raven: Ok, what do you think of this?

raven.png

Hehe, ok I just realized after I uploaded that I didn't put credit on it. That was really not on purpose..if you want me tot go change something I will add it on if not I will leave it as is. Also you don't have to gift me, trust me. :D

Brooke: Sorry, just saw you there :oops: Yes, I think I can do that..no I know I can do that(lol).

Everybody: I may do one or two before I go to sleep, but then obviously I am going to sleep. Whoever's I don;t finish though will get done tomorrow. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Edited post above because I saw brooke, but I have a question for all of you...

Did you want your sig something like mine/what I did with Raven's or did you want me to do something different?

I don't care I was just wandering because I want you to like your siggy. :mrgreen:

-MV
    Someone's Little Monster
  • Options
    Pandamuffin100Pandamuffin100 Posts: 659 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I don't really mind, whatever you think would make it look best :mrgreen:
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited September 2012
    I kinda like the way yours is, with the "made by a monster" thing on it :)
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    mvande wrote:

raven.png

Hehe, ok I just realized after I uploaded that I didn't put credit on it. That was really not on purpose..if you want me tot go change something I will add it on if not I will leave it as is. Also you don't have to gift me, trust me. :D

Brooke: Sorry, just saw you there :oops: Yes, I think I can do that..no I know I can do that(lol).

Everybody: I may do one or two before I go to sleep, but then obviously I am going to sleep. Whoever's I don;t finish though will get done tomorrow. :D

Ohh, I LOVE it! Thanks a bunch! And, just keep your wishlist updated! You never know, you might get something from me! I like to gift people! lol And you can put credit if you want too, it's completely up to you! Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    mvande wrote:

raven.png

Ohh, I LOVE it! Thanks a bunch! And, just keep your wishlist updated! You never know, you might get something from me! I like to gift people! lol And you can put credit if you want too, it's completely up to you! Thanks again!

Are you 100% sure thats what you wanted(lol)? I just want to make sure you like it. ;-)

Also I usually don't put any "big ticket items" on my wishlist so for me updating just means finding more 25sp items when those get low because c'mon..people like gifting 25sp items..lol.

If you like it like that I can just leave it like that. No need to add a credit just for that. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Panda: Okies. :D

Brooke: Ok, so you want something like that? Like with some text that overlays it..If so do you have something you want it to say like "Attack of the fairy girl?" :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    mvande wrote:
    mvande wrote:

raven.png

Are you 100% sure thats what you wanted(lol)? I just want to make sure you like it. ;-)

Also I usually don't put any "big ticket items" on my wishlist so for me updating just means finding more 25sp items when those get low because c'mon..people like gifting 25sp items..lol.

If you like it like that I can just leave it like that. No need to add a credit just for that. :D

Yep, I love it! The way my name is done is just pure awesomeness!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    mvande wrote:

Yep, I love it! The way my name is done is just pure awesomeness!

Ok, wonderful! I'm glad you love it. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Ok Pandamuffins what do you think?

I can change anything you don't like. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. :D

muffinscopy.png
  • Options
    XOBABEXO3XOBABEXO3 Posts: 350 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hehe I have been lurking to see what you come up with and wow those are amazing ^^
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    XOBABE: Aww, thanks so much. :D I really do miss making sigs all the time. ^.^

Brooke: Ok, I'm not sure if you are going to like this or not. The bottom font is a little long and I'm not even sure if it was Ok if it said that so here you go. However if you want me to completely change it I can. :D

fairygirlcopy.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Soo, this might sound like a dumb question, but how do I get it as my signature? The same way as I did my other one? lol
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited September 2012
    mvande- This is so nice of you! I have no idea how to make a signature. I wonder-and tell me if this is stupid-but I thought if it because of your I love Pandas sig-could I have one for Pomeranians? My avatar is a tribute to my beloved dog who died and I would love to have another image for another tribute. Tell me if this won't work for whatever reason.

Thank you either way for offering your talents!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Ya, right click and choose "Copy img url code". Then just paste it in the signature box on your my preferences page. However make sure that the [img*][/img*] code is a around it. Also you need to take out the *'s.

Ok, sorry, but I have to disappear now because my computer is about to die on me! I will be on tomorrow morning. :D

-MV
    Someone's Little Monster

Edit: Just saw you Mandylcd. Yes, I can make you one in the morning. :D

Edit again :oops: : Ok, wow am I stupid. My charging cord was on the ground however I am still going to go to sleep soon because it is almost one AM!

Ok so Princess I hope those instructions made sense. I was hastily writing them so if you have questions I can answer them. :D

Mandylcd do you have specific pictures you want on your sig/a name you want it to say? I'm pretty much open to anything, just all these simmers wanted the same "style" of sig.

Anyone I'm feeling like a trendsetter today because everyone likes the sig I made today and I have to say I have never seen one or made one like it! :lol:
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thank you so much. I check in with you tomorrow!

In response to your edit-I'm not sure-maybe something like "In Memory of My Beloved Angel" And then if you have a picture of a Pomeranian-like the one you have of the panda-and then the rest of it could be completely your own creation-on one condition-that you add your name or if I can add your name so you can get the credit you deserve when people see it-is that possible?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Or today..lol. I mean if you tell me what you want now I can do it and get it to you tomorrow morning because I will probably be up at 8.

-MV
    Someone's Little Monster