Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lopithecus Thank You Thread Finally Updated Thanking anyone who gifted me in the past few months

Hello, this is Lopithecus. :)

I've decided to make a thank you thread so I can thank all the wonderful people who have gifted me properly.

So with that said, thank you very much:

A:
Alisox
angelcat621
Ashaela
aud87

B:
bebesmama
blacksheba1973
Blythelyre (x7)
Brighty (x6)

C:
CasaundraKay(x5)
chocbubbles
chuvadeprata
conundrum_dragon
corettabarajas

D:
DeniseJS (x2)
dreambluangel (x5)

E:
emiie10
envira_x (x13)

F:
Faith_Andhope

G:
gmermmy

H:

I:
iceperson12

J:
JANEY85
joeythesimsfan

K:
krystalislady (x4)

L:
LavynderHaze (x2)

M:
MacFusty
Mannagurl4ever
marystarbright (x3)
Mc4397
MissCee
msdaycareowner
Msrednotdead/teamrefresh (x3)

N:
NessiePenguin

O:
okido1987

P:
PearlDiva2
Psycho360

Q:

R:

S:
Sadistwitch (x2)
saschatilo
Seascape
SeriphinaFyie (x2)
Shadow2Soul
ShooterII
SikSouthernTink (x2)
SimGuruHydra
SimsAreSweet

T:
Msrednotdead/teamrefresh (x3)
TarynTempestwind (x100 over <-- Really you deserve it!)
Taylor13600 (x5)
Terrylin (x5)
tigertots
TishyTasha (x3)

U:

V:

W:
whatsociallife

X:
xenacullen (x4)

Y:
Yz2907

Z:

Thank you all for the gifts, I love them!

1.gif
k55mmxl
"The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
SuperBat ruined my life!<3

Comments

• Options
    lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited August 2012
    Thank you so much Shadow2Soul for the Peter's Safari Mobile. It's adorable. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited August 2012
    You are very welcome :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thank you Ashaela for the India Inspired Bedroom- Banarasi Plush Coffee Table. I absolutely love it. It's so pretty. Thank you. :)
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    xenacullen, you wonderful friend, thank you so very much for the Happily Ever After- Heroic Hair and the wild bed head. I absolutely love Happily Ever After- Heroic Hair and now with the wild bed head I can make myself a kid Castiel. :mrgreen:

Edit for typo.
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thank you for the random gift krystalislady. I love the Potted Orchids Divine. :D

Edit: Typo
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    SeriphinaFyie, you beat me. 8)

Thank you so much for the Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- The Royal Treatment Towel Rack. I was getting quite tired of the base game ones so it'll look great in the bathrooms. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Mannagurl4ever, thank you for the gift to cheer me up. You are a wonderful person. :)

I love Show Stopping Style- Shorty McFleurterson Hairstyle and will be definitely putting on my next female sim. :D
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Terrylin, thank you so much, I hope you have a great day too. :D

Love the Floral Summer dress. Will definetly look good on the next sim I make. :wink:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    SeriphinaFyie, you are so sneaky. :shock:

Thank you for the Haute Hip Floral Painting, it'll look fabulous on my sims' walls.
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited August 2012
    lopithecus wrote:
    SeriphinaFyie, you are so sneaky. :shock:

Thank you for the Haute Hip Floral Painting, it'll look fabulous on my sims' walls.

That's why I wear sneakers... for sneaking ;)
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited August 2012
    You are very welcome!! :D That dress does look good in-game. Have fun!! "HUGS"

SeriphinaFyie She got you too! She is very good at sneaking!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Terrylin wrote:
    You are very welcome!! :D That dress does look good in-game. Have fun!! "HUGS"

SeriphinaFyie She got you too! She is very good at sneaking!! :mrgreen:

-hugs-
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thank you so very much CasaundraKay for the Happily Ever After- True Romance Hairstyle and India Inspired Bedroom- Jaipur Double Bed. I love them so much. :D
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thank you Terrylin for the Show Stopping Style- Short and Shaggy Layers Hairstyle. I love it. It is definitely one of my favorites. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited August 2012
    I can't stand 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sims!! :mrgreen: Gotta keep them in style!!
    You are very welcome sweetie! Have an AWESOME weekend! "BIG SQUISHY HUGS"
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Terrylin wrote:
    I can't stand 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sims!! :mrgreen: Gotta keep them in style!!
    You are very welcome sweetie! Have an AWESOME weekend! "BIG SQUISHY HUGS"

My sims like to be in style. :D

You have an awesome weekend too. -hugs-
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thank you for the Choppy Haircut for Boys, DeniseJS . I've been wanting this for a long time. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thank you so much CasaundraKay for the India Inspired Bedroom- Kashmir Side Table. I love it so much!

tumblr_m74ptimIXG1rziwwco1_500.gif

^^ The sandwich is for you. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thank you teamrefresh for the multi tab! I love it! Thank you so much!
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited September 2012
    You are welcome - (team refresh is my daughters account, ea think i have spent too mcu and wont let me buy smpoints on my account lol) meaneys!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    You are welcome - (team refresh is my daughters account, ea think i have spent too mcu and wont let me buy smpoints on my account lol) meaneys!!!

Oh okay thank you for letting me know. I thought I made a mistake when I thanked you instead of "teamrefresh" on the Squeaky clean lottery. I'm glad to know I didn't. :)

Thank you. :)
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thank you corettabarajas for the Ink Drop Poker Pocket Shirt. You really didn't have to do that just because I'm having a bad day.

Thank you so much, one day I will get you back promise. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    MacyQueenMacyQueen Posts: 2,321 New Member
    edited September 2012
    SeriphinaFyie, where did you get the hair for your avatar? Is it a store one?its gorgeous!
  • Options
    corettabarajascorettabarajas Posts: 1,427 Member
    edited September 2012
    :) What better reason?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thank you krystalislady for the Teen Lady Blaze. You know, you didn't have to do it just because I'm having a bad day, but thanks anyways. :) Once I get more simpoints I'm getting you all back. :twisted:

:mrgreen:

Also I'm sorry to hear an English teacher made you cry once as well. It's not pleasant. :(

Edit for typo
    k55mmxl