The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunlit Tides is WAYYYY Too Expensive! Are You Kidding Me?!

Comments

• Options
    IwanaloginIwanalogin Posts: 300 Member
    edited August 2012
    Ugh, I have to write everything again... :x

In my honest opinion, EA has been preparing fans for this by increasing prices on everything over the years and feeding them lies like ''this is on sale'' while the real non-sale price should be like this or lower.

EA has been slightly increasing the prices, and now people think it's completely justified being ripped off like that, because they were ''prepared'' by EA. They are used to it and they think it's OK.

However, EA increasing prices is not the disturbing part. The real disturbing part is that the fans are completely fine with this, and moreover they DEFEND EA's policy when someone expresses their dissatisfaction on this Forum.
    That's really disturbing.

Edit: Oh, no! Double post. I'm not deleting because they are slightly different. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited August 2012
    I agree, it is extremely expensive. It's a world! Why on Earth does it cost more then an EP, something that builds onto your game with tonnes more items, clothes and functionality.
    Sorry to be the bear of bad news but whoever bought this world at all is seriously in over their heads. I understand the Standard version being 'okay' but the gold version being worth it? I completely disagree, anyone who thinks otherwise is seriously thick minded, I'm sorry but it's true. Why would you think its okay to purchase a store world with less then 10 items for over $40 (I'm talking about the non sale price). I think that 3,700 should AT LEAST be the normal price, this infuriates me to an outstanding degree.

I understand why people do pirate the store items and I definitely do not encourage this illicit behaviour, Personally I would never do it but as I said I do understand why people would.

P.S I will ever buy it.
  • Options
    Meganne79Meganne79 Posts: 270 Member
    edited August 2012
    Iwanalogin wrote:
    However, EA increasing prices is not the disturbing part. The real disturbing part is that the fans are completely fine with this, and moreover they DEFEND EA's policy when someone expresses their dissatisfaction on this Forum.
    The worst part is that the fans, besides defending EA's policy, find perfectly reasonable to attack customers that express a different opinion...
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2012
    Iwanalogin wrote:
    In my honest opinion, EA has been preparing customers for that by slowly increasing prices on everything and feeding them lies like ''this is on sale'' while the normal price should be like that or lower.

They've been slightly increasing prices on everything, and now most of the fans think it's completely fine being ripped off like this. They think the prices are justified (and in fact, sometimes cheap :?: ) because they have been prepared by EA.

However, it's not increasing prices that disturb me the most. It's that fans seem to be completely fine with them, and furthermore they defend EA when someone complains about the prices.
    Yep, that's very disturbing.

Anyone with a brain, marketing common sense, and mathmatics can see that the prices have STAYED the same and the cost of buying sets have been seriously cheaper, if not better, and early bird discounts have been bigger.

Back then, we were NOT given special sales prices on release.

So no there is no "increase" in normal store content as they have been priced the same as the items in 2009...

If anything, they are introducing new content "build mode plants" into the store now, and unfortunately they have it priced higher than plants for their own reasons.

I'm fine with the store is because they HAVE been priced the same like any other content, and discounts are now more common nowadays.
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited August 2012
    Azn, prices have increased. No item cost more than 100 pts at the beginning. Now we can be charged up to 600 pts for a single item.

I actually remember you being up in arms at a certain sushi pillow that was 100 pts more than all previous décor items.

Your simple facts are not actual simple facts at all. Prices have continued to fluctuate for three years now.

Edit: and perhaps this is part of the problem. Nobody knows what to expect. Ever. So when prices go beyond even what they thought was previously high but acceptable, people get all up in arms about it.
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited August 2012
    sam123 wrote:
    I agree, it is extremely expensive. It's a world! Why on Earth does it cost more then an EP, something that builds onto your game with tonnes more items, clothes and functionality.
    Sorry to be the bear of bad news but whoever bought this world at all is seriously in over their heads. I understand the Standard version being 'okay' but the gold version being worth it? I completely disagree, anyone who thinks otherwise is seriously thick minded, I'm sorry but it's true. Why would you think its okay to purchase a store world with less then 10 items for over $40 (I'm talking about the non sale price). I think that 3,700 should AT LEAST be the normal price, this infuriates me to an outstanding degree.

I understand why people do pirate the store items and I definitely do not encourage this illicit behaviour, Personally I would never do it but as I said I do understand why people would.

P.S I will ever buy it.

Good....than i will stick with my new world that came with 50 items not less than 10......ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yeh!
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    Azn, prices have increased. No item cost more than 100 pts at the beginning. Now we can be charged up to 600 pts for a single item.

I actually remember you being up in arms at a certain sushi pillow that was 100 pts more than all previous décor items.

Your simple facts are not actual simple facts at all. Prices have continued to fluctuate for three years now.

Edit: and perhaps this is part of the problem. Nobody knows what to expect. Ever. So when prices go beyond even what they thought was previously high but acceptable, people get all up in arms about it.

The only items priced high are "Premium content".

Female outfits are still 75 sp each, sofas are still 75/100 each. Heck even a television is still the same price in the store.

Instead, they are promoting "new" types of content and pricing it higher than normal. It's NOT the same content.

The issue with sushi pillows was temporary and decor has been normally 25 sp still.....
  • Options
    AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm actually not sure what people are expecting of a cash shop, because that is what the store actually is. Or why people have a problem with those that accept that cash shops are usually more expensive than the other released content. The question becomes again just how much more expensive. I mean you might pay for a stuff pack .30 cents per item. It's been like this since when 2004 for sims 2. However when sims 2 had a store again the same occurred with the items being prices at 52 cents more than a stuff pack. Just not so many sets went into sims 2 store.

The problem here is the players see an expansion pack price with a world priced at 40.00 dollars and think a town should be priced less than the expansion. Or they see a stuff pack and feel a store pack with less should be priced with less. Many of you are use to catching the expansions on sale for 8 to 10 dollars or half off with some kind of deal. That is cheap, dirt cheap, and you can't possibly think it won't come with some effect. Such as having an expensive cash shop. I'm not arguing that it's not expensive it is. However, exactly what do people expect of it for a game that has retained it's pricing else where for over 8 years, 2012 games cost more period. EA makes up it's costs for this game somewhere.

Now that being said being gold you get one additional premium item than the standard version and an already built venue. Do i think that calls for it to be 43.50. Hmmm well if the table was sold at 5.00 with the standard than the price of the venue is about 14. I'm gonna go no for the venue as players easily could build this themselves and those who have an already built 5.00 is good enough. So all in all a more reasonable price for this would have been about 35 dollars to me. It's on sale for 2 bucks higher than that for me i think that is reasonable considering the content i want. I'm purchasing the sunlit tide simpoint bundle that lowers the gold price down a little more for me. I'm happy, i think the world is well worth it given the detail that has gone into it, and i don't have to spend a year by myself trying to build a vacation island using CAW.
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited August 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    MrHawk wrote:

The only items priced high are "Premium content".

Female outfits are still 75 sp each, sofas are still 75/100 each. Heck even a television is still the same price in the store.

Instead, they are promoting "new" types of content and pricing it higher than normal. It's NOT the same content.

The issue with sushi pillows was temporary and decor has been normally 25 sp still.....

Spring riders, bushes, modular sofas etc....
    Toddler hair went up for a couple of items too. Also, not all categories have items the same price, even though they are essentially the same item. The prices have been fluctuating.

This whole thing is a big experiment. They've been pushing the envelope ever since The Sims 2 Store had its debut back in '08(?). The experiment is "how much will they pay", taking into account this is the new distribution method.

The answer has been "they'll pay more", which we have. Slowly, more expensive content has been released, which we've bought. Then larger groups of higher priced content, then finally worlds. The MAJORITY of content is now released through the store, and we are paying higher prices for it. Fact.

If one can buy an expansion pack then realise that if the pack was broken down and sold in the store it would be approximately five times more expensive, of course people will cry foul.

Why do people continue to mix facts and opinions together on this issue? It's all comparative when it comes to actual figures and subjective when it comes to relative value. People should stop arguing and break it down the middle, fact and opinion. Is it too expensive? Yes, but only if you have something to compare it to.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited August 2012
    I don't get why people are complaining about this thread. She thinks it's expensive. She wonders if others agree. She posts (in her OWN thread, she doesn't hijack someone else's with a rant) She can do that. To the person who was all annoyed about this being ten pages,
    Really you have to make a 10 page post about how you think its to much money?
    I have news for you. All of us are the people who made it ten pages. I think it's overpriced, but not so much so that I don't want it at all...

Besides, the Store AND the forums are your choice. She doesn't have to buy it, and you don't really have to post.
    :shock: I wasn't annoyed it was ten pages I am annoyed that they are complaining. This never ends every time a world comes out someone has to complain how expensive the thing is. Then don't buy the thing if you think its expensive and save the trouble of posting another this world is way to much post that won't get anyone anywhere. They aren't going to change the price because you rant its expensive. :roll:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    This whole thing is a big experiment. They've been pushing the envelope ever since The Sims 2 Store had its debut back in '08(?). The experiment is "how much will they pay", taking into account this is the new distribution method.

The answer has been "they'll pay more", which we have. Slowly, more expensive content has been released, which we've bought. Then larger groups of higher priced content, then finally worlds. The MAJORITY of content is now released through the store, and we are paying higher prices for it. Fact.
    I think that the Hibiscus Trio is a very good example. 500 simpoints for 3 bushes. If enough people buy, next time they will try with 2 bushes for 500 simpoints, etc. etc. etc.
  • Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2012
    :shock: I wasn't annoyed it was ten pages I am annoyed that they are complaining. This never ends every time a world comes out someone has to complain how expensive the thing is. Then don't buy the thing if you think its expensive and save the trouble of posting another this world is way to much post that won't get anyone anywhere. They aren't going to change the price because you rant its expensive. :roll:
    Yes actually. They do. KPSP is now going for $19.99 at Origin. It's fairly evident KPSP isn't selling like the hotcakes they thought it would :lol:

edit: Also note that Wal-Mart, one of EA's biggest global distributors, marked it down from $29.96 to $19.96. It's been sitting at that price for the longest while now

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sims-3-Katy-Perry-Sweet-Treats-PC-Mac-PC-Game/20605920
  • Options
    chasingAJchasingAJ Posts: 802 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I laugh at the ideas of 10 pages. Didn't we have 15+ when someone was irritated that ST didn't come with Seasons? This is sort of what the forums are about. People complain about something, other people argue... some of us just pop in with random info that makes NO sense and still others profess some great knowledge of code writing or economics but can't handle basic English grammar (and I'm talking about Americans here, I overlook it when American English is obviously not your first language.)

I find it really interesting that many of the people who are vehemently defending the price of digital content have avatars that are OBVIOUSLY not EA content. Hasn't it been said that production costs are driven up by the sheer number of different fan created objects and meshes and the engineers are forever trying to fix bugs or avoid glitches. How many EA man hours are spent trying to help inexperienced simmers who grab one of those really pretty looking Sims off of the exchange and then their game breaks? I do wonder how much the cost of content (and games in general) is driven up by your need to have perfect abs or Barbie teeth.

I'm not a programmer, so I would have no idea but it's interesting. If I didn't think that something was good enough and needed to "fix" it with outside content, I certainly wouldn't spend hours arguing about it being the greatest thing ever... might make me look like an ID10T...
  • Options
    KalaniaKalania Posts: 31 Member
    edited August 2012
    Meganne79 wrote:
    Iwanalogin wrote:
    The worst part is that the fans, besides defending EA's policy, find perfectly reasonable to attack customers that express a different opinion...

Seriously....this is the problem right here. When people can't come up with a reasonable argument, they whine about grammar or that people shouldn't be complaining.

I for one, will not be buying it and will be holding off any point and store purchases I was going to do until the bugs with the premium store items are fixed. Its exceptionally expensive if you can't use it after all. (Honestly though, I think I'm going to end up downloading Niua Simoa instead of buying Sunlit Tides anyway)
    Please excuse Inactivity. Writing in Naniwrimo this year.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Meganne79 wrote:
    MrHawk wrote:

I think that the Hibiscus Trio is a very good example. 500 simpoints for 3 bushes. If enough people buy, next time they will try with 2 bushes for 500 simpoints, etc. etc. etc.
    ^^
    This x 1000%.

This articulates my point that the marketing team has successfully re-programmed a good amount of the fanbase when it comes to buying items from the store. :?

The argument that "prices have remained constant and unchanging" is completely specious. This argument has as much credibility as the earthly curiosity of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on a bull. :roll:

The store pricing scheme simply does NOT. make. sense.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    chasingAJ wrote:
    I laugh at the ideas of 10 pages. Didn't we have 15+ when someone was irritated that ST didn't come with Seasons? This is sort of what the forums are about. People complain about something, other people argue... some of us just pop in with random info that makes NO sense and still others profess some great knowledge of code writing or economics but can't handle basic English grammar (and I'm talking about Americans here, I overlook it when American English is obviously not your first language.)

I find it really interesting that many of the people who are vehemently defending the price of digital content have avatars that are OBVIOUSLY not EA content. Hasn't it been said that production costs are driven up by the sheer number of different fan created objects and meshes and the engineers are forever trying to fix bugs or avoid glitches. How many EA man hours are spent trying to help inexperienced simmers who grab one of those really pretty looking Sims off of the exchange and then their game breaks? I do wonder how much the cost of content (and games in general) is driven up by your need to have perfect abs or Barbie teeth.

I'm not a programmer, so I would have no idea but it's interesting. If I didn't think that something was good enough and needed to "fix" it with outside content, I certainly wouldn't spend hours arguing about it being the greatest thing ever... might make me look like an ID10T...

This is uncalled for. A huge portion of this player base uses modded content and cc. It has nothing to do with what ea produces. Nor do they use the cc to fix their game. Ea produces a lot of their games for low end systems and for that the graphics become less detailed and subpar. Many player prefer that detail and since there is no options for them CC comes in handy. It's been like this since the beginning of sims 1. Those players who use CC have just as valuable an input on what they purchase as any other person who does not use cc. It certainly doesn't make them look uneducated.

The cost of a game is not driven up because of higher graphics, nor detailed meshes for that matter. It's the cost of development time when it comes to coding. What also drives costs up is when demand is high, and playable content for this game is highly demanded. So to profit ea will drive costs up. That's why you see spa material which is highly coveted in an expensive store world to insure it sells. Other factors also drive costs up such as a low consumer base which must make up for the loss in profit.
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited August 2012
    If anyone thinks Sunlit Tides is expensive or not is their own prerogative. There is no point arguing over an opinion.

Normally after awhile prices usually drop, that is with retail store versions. In this case I am not sure if any of the worlds after HS will ever go to retail stores again but there should be an opportunity in the future where Sunlit Tides gets a discount on the Daily Deal.

Until then, if players want it the best option would be to save for it or go to the gifting threads and maybe someone will gift it or try to win it in a contest.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    sims96fansims96fan Posts: 203
    edited August 2012
    The argument that "prices have remained constant and unchanging" is completely specious. This argument has as much credibility as the earthly curiosity of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on a bull.

The prices have pretty much been constant and unchanging if you consider the fact that with the release of the more expensive sets and worlds, permanently available simpoint bundles with increasingly higher bonuses of simpoints are now offered while even less than a year ago, you could only get 100 simpoints per $1 no matter how much you paid. Even the most expensive store sets cost FAR less than any EP you buy at retail, for which you can't use simpoints, if you plan ahead and do the math.

For those who keep claiming that everything is more expensive than an EP.. this simply is not true for everyone, mathematically.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Meganne79 wrote:
    MrHawk wrote:

^^
    This x 1000%.

This articulates my point that the marketing team has successfully re-programmed a good amount of the fanbase when it comes to buying items from the store. :?

The argument that "prices have remained constant and unchanging" is completely specious. This argument has as much credibility as the earthly curiosity of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on a bull. :roll:

The store pricing scheme simply does NOT. make. sense.

However the example of the bushes is compared to what exactly because this is just as speculative as anything else about the store, or opinionated. As there is no proof that the next item is going to be 500 simpoints for 2 bushes. Let alone if we get bushes again.

You can't even compare the store worlds properly given we don't even know the times needed for the development or what factors are used actually to determine pricing. For all we know They could be saying well if you bought this separately you'd pay 24.50 for the world and 19.00 for the venue therefore 43.50. Which would be true. o.o though what i find backwards a bit is why marketing didn't say well if you buy both in this world bundle we'll discount it. Lol normally that boosts the sales up higher. In that regards i'm baffled a bit.

So far in the pricing it's been pretty consistent the last few worlds costing 24.50. I wouldn't even consider barnacle bay it might as well have been free like riverview that map is so awful. In honesty i haven't seen a spike at all in costs just one map was like 16.50 than 20 dollars the rest have been 24.50 from then on. The only thing i have seen changed in honesty is the amount of quality going into the maps as lunar lakes was 24.50 and lol all the rabbit holes are the same building copy pasta. You go to hidden springs which is a beautiful map actually but again not much detail into the venues. Then you move on down to lucky palms and Sunlit Tides and both maps had a lot of detail and thought put into them, including some venue remakes. You get those without buying the gold.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    sims96fan wrote:
    Even the most expensive store sets cost FAR less than any EP you buy at retail, for which you can't use simpoints, if you plan ahead and do the math.
    This is only true if you buy with the more expensive simpoint bundles which have the higher discounts. :? Notice how there aren't any $30 point bundles? The only chance you get at a first real discount is the $40 bundle. But not everyone can afford a $40 bundle on a regular basis. Which is why the $10 and $20 point bundles are so attractive. However, in sequentially buying these, you'll be buying at a value close to a 1:1 basis for simpoints to real currency. So store items will end up costing those of us who can't afford the $40 bundle significantly more. :?

This is the point I was trying to make to 2011simone earlier. This simmer did a great job of trying to budget and buy the standard version of ST. But then it looks like they're about to step backwards with the way in which they intend to save up and buy more simpoints. :?
    2011simone wrote:
    I would have loved the Gold edition of ST but unfortunatly i could not afford it so instead of complaining i budgeted and brought the standard version, from now on i am going to buy the odd 1000sp bundle when i can afford it then next time a new world comes out i will hopefully have enougth points for the gold edition.
    I figure since i quit smoking that treating myself on the odd occasion is ok :)
    This is exactly what you SHOULDN'T do if you really want to "beat the system".

If you sequentially buy the $10 or $20 point bundles, you're not buying any of the store items at a discount. This is because the these bundles--especially the $10 one--have little to no discounts associated with them. You only start to save real money when you buy the $40 bundle. :?

Instead of buying several odd 1,000 bundle one at a time, save up on $40 of your real money and THEN buy a SINGLE $40 bundle. Why? Because:

1 $10 bundle = 1,000sp aka 0sp bonus = 1,000 sp/$10 = 100sp(fake currency)/$1(real currency). ]BUT

1 $40 bundle = 5,000sp aka 1,000sp bonus = 5,000 sp/$40 = 125sp(fake currency)/$1(real currency).

How much does ST cost with the $10 bundle? 2,450 sp x $1(real currency)/100sp(fake currency) = $24.50 USD real money

How much does ST cost with the $40 bundle? 2,450 sp x $1(real currency)/125sp(fake currency) = $19.60 USD real money

There is no advantage in buying ST with 2 - $10 bundles. You might as well walk into a store and pay the equivalent retail price for an empty CD box with a download code. Because no discount points exist with the $10 bundles. :?

BUT

First saving up $40 real money and THEN buying 1 - $40 bundle in one shot, means ST would've only cost you $19.60 REAL CURRENCY instead of the $24.50 REAL CURRENCY that you had to pay (buying 2 separate $10 odd bundles).

The only way you could get to "beat the system" buying $10 & $20 bundles, is to wait until they discount these in the store on sale. Also waiting for the actual store item to be sold on sale as well.
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited August 2012
    Yeah, the price is ridiculous! When my husband saw the town he remarked on how beautiful it was and then he asked how much it costs and I told him how many points and said, "but I forget what that converts to." I do forget, because I pay in euros and all, but I know it's really too high of a price. The town is the normal price, but then a very over-priced venue is tacked on for the gold version. You do get a new premium content item and several other items and plants, but not as many as would be in a stuff pack and the venue costs the same as a stuff pack would! Well, more, considering you can usually get stuff packs on sale at the shops.

I am a sims addict and love to build new stuff, so I NEEDED those new items, but the price is truly outrageous.
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    sims96fansims96fan Posts: 203
    edited August 2012
    But not everyone can afford a $40 bundle on a regular basis.

No one's suggesting anyone buy a $40 bundle on a regular basis. All I was saying is what you said to the other poster, that if you plan ahead and save up to buy the bigger simpoint bundles, assuming there are that many simpoints' worth of store items you PLAN to eventually buy, it's far more cost effective than buying everything at release, one $10 or $20 simpoint bundle at a time, without waiting to get them all at once later or buying on sale. It IS possible to buy things from the store without it costing as much as $1 per 100 simpoints if you are willing to wait.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Anavastia wrote:
    However the example of the bushes is compared to what exactly because this is just as speculative as anything else about the store, or opinionated. As there is no proof that the next item is going to be 500 simpoints for 2 bushes. Let alone if we get bushes again.
    In case that was not clear, I'm not forecasting that the store will drown us in bushes. In my opinion, the Hibiscus Trio, priced at 500 points, is not your average item and feels like "an experiment".
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited August 2012
    Yes actually. They do. KPSP is now going for $19.99 at Origin. It's fairly evident KPSP isn't selling like the hotcakes they thought it would :lol:

edit: Also note that Wal-Mart, one of EA's biggest global distributors, marked it down from $29.96 to $19.96. It's been sitting at that price for the longest while now

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sims-3-Katy-Perry-Sweet-Treats-PC-Mac-PC-Game/20605920
    Thats not a world or the sims 3 store its a game. The games go down in price yes but I yet to see the worlds go down in price unless there is a sale. Still the game doesn't include the store so why bring it up?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    SinkalaSinkala Posts: 475 Member
    edited August 2012
    Lol, if EA had put all the things in the base game that people say should have been in it, I think we would have ended up with about 20 discs to install!

Whilst I agree that Sunlit Tides is expensive compared to an EP, I think it is an ok price when you compare it to non-sims items. I've said before, one ticket to the theatre would cost me more than this world and I would only get a few hours entertainment from a show. I can play this world endlessly. And it does have a lot in it and is very stunning. I think they did a really good job of it and I am happy to have bought it.

I completely agree with this. I do empathise with US simmers in regards to the price of simpoints as for us UK simmers the comparative price isn't as bad, the store worlds are only slightly higher than a stuff pack(I think we still pay more generally but, in comparison to a Stuff or expansion pack the simpoint price isn't as high) I justify the price by how much gameplay I will get out of it. I definitely got my moneys worth out of Lucky Palms as it's the only world I play now. I downloaded Nrass traveller mod so I know I will get a lot of gameplay from Sunlit tides as a holiday destination, also I think a lot of players forget that we get all new rabbitholes with it, I add these to the new content list when contemplating buying a world. I can use them in other worlds.