Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4

PLEASE EA!!! Do not let the sims 3 team make sims 4... Please have your sims 2 team develop sims 4. Sims 3 is a disaster.

Comments

• Options
    AbubakrAbubakr Posts: 476 Member
    edited August 2012
    Bite your tongue! Don't you ever say TS3 is a disaster. I have every expansion pack and stuff pack up to Generations. So I know what I'm talking about. Maybe you should try doing a Legacy before criticizing the greatest game ever.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited August 2012
    Asuka7794 wrote:
    PLEASE EA!!! Do not let the sims 3 team make sims 4... Please have your sims 2 team develop sims 4. Sims 3 is a disaster.

Ummmm you DO realize for the most part the Sims 2 and Sims 3 staff are the same right ?
  • Options
    Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited August 2012
    Stop being a cry baby over TS2 and TS3. The Sims 3 was a HUGE improvement and fans like you make me sick.

So ungrateful. If The Sims 3 is a disaster, go play The Sims 2 and see how much TS3 has improved.
  • Options
    GaphliptamooGaphliptamoo Posts: 47
    edited August 2012
    It wasn't a disaster, but there were some things I enjoyed a bit more in number 2 than I do in number 3.

It seemed like we had a lot more CC back with Sims 2, now, its mostly the store content. I enjoyed the vacation pack a bit more in Sims 2. But over all they made many improvements, and in not just the graphics.

If you want a true disaster, try D3..
  • Options
    maxverra1997maxverra1997 Posts: 1,506
    edited August 2012
    this isn't a disaster, this is great. and if you don't like this game go play another. and the sims 2 can look better now because that one is finished and the sims 3 is still being worked on.
  • Options
    Paul_BeastPaul_Beast Posts: 52 New Member
    edited August 2012
    How about you make the game ..
    Be grateful for what they have given us
  • Options
    Taranatar9Taranatar9 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited August 2012
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    So ungrateful.
    Paul_Beast wrote:

EA shills?

You have it bass ackwards. It's your bosses who should be grateful to us.
  • Options
    ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited August 2012
    TS2 has the better soul and spirit.
    TS3 has the better environment and quality.

Hey, if TS4 can hold both of these than maybe everyone would be happy.
  • Options
    ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited August 2012
    Valandis wrote:
    TS2 has the better soul and spirit.
    TS3 has the better environment and quality.

Hey, if TS4 can hold both of these than maybe everyone would be happy.

I agree with this. :)
  • Options
    mysimBrendamysimBrenda Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited August 2012
    I have all EPs and SPs and I don't think this game is a disaster. In fact it is very enjoyable.
  • Options
    SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited August 2012
    I get where the OP is coming from. IMO, TS3 has only improved in graphics, open world, and with story progression, even though I had to get Twallan's Story Progression because EA's wasn't doing anything to my game. In TS2, I felt it had so much to offer in the base game alone. The sims actually acknowledged each other, it had nicer furniture (now they save that for the Store), and overall, a better feel. So again, I totally understand where the OP is coming from.
  • Options
    Eboni12345Eboni12345 Posts: 82
    edited August 2012
    Taranatar9 wrote:
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    So ungrateful.
    Paul_Beast wrote:

EA shills?

You have it bass ackwards. It's your bosses who should be grateful to us.
    this! ^^^^
  • Options
    AbubakrAbubakr Posts: 476 Member
    edited August 2012
    I have all EPs and SPs and I don't think this game is a disaster. In fact it is very enjoyable.

Amen sister :mrgreen:
  • Options
    bmealaynabmealayna Posts: 442 Member
    edited August 2012
    Asuka7794 wrote:
    Listen you already had a thread about this! And you insulted people with a condition in that thread, did you only make another thread to get attention and complain? Here's his other thread