Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where should my Sims retreat to next?

So my Sims have been just living in Sunset Valley for some time and its starting to bore me now. I only have limited worlds available, so which out of these should they move to?
Bridgeport, Twinbrook or Riverview? I so wish o had more worlds :roll:

Comments

• Options
    AmerailAmerail Posts: 86 Member
    edited August 2012
    I vote Riverview. ^^
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited August 2012
    Amerail wrote:
    I vote Riverview. ^^

same
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited August 2012
    Why don't you dl a player created world? They can be so much bigger, have EP lots... oh my, I love them!
  • Options
    Gatorade3Gatorade3 Posts: 4,093 Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm pretty set on Riverview anyways. But I hope I don't change my mind between now and when I play again.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Why don't you dl a player created world? They can be so much bigger, have EP lots... oh my, I love them!

Never again. I got a massive bug on my computer from one and had to remove all my mods, CC, saves, everything. It was awful :P
  • Options
    CarnieCarnie Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited August 2012
    You should try creating one that fits to the style of playing that you like.

Bridgeport has a lot of community lots- but not many empty ones if you feel like editing/adding much. But the celebrity concept is fun. Dunno if you can do the celebrity things in other towns besides bridgeport though. I haven't really tried.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I fail at world editing. I like all the things about Bridgeport besides the celebrities, honestly. And its not a family-friendly city either. I wanna stay in s city and just have a huge legacy like thing.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Then I'd definitely go with Riverview. Family friendly. OR, maybe sunlit tides? do you have it? :0
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Nope. I have no store worlds :/ However, I do have my eyes on Hidden Springs or Lunar Lakes.
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited August 2012
    Gatorade3 wrote:

Never again. I got a massive bug on my computer from one and had to remove all my mods, CC, saves, everything. It was awful :P

You can check your sims pack with custard to check if there are any bugs.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Gatorade3 wrote:
    Nope. I have no store worlds :/ However, I do have my eyes on Hidden Springs or Lunar Lakes.

I've been so out of the world of Simming, I don't even know which those are. :'D
  • Options
    SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited August 2012
    I like Riverview, also. The subways in Bridgeport bug me. It takes so much longer than just taking a cab :?