Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sunlit Tides Screenshots :) (Sauna pictures Page 4)

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited August 2012
    (If no one has asked this already) Is the volcano explorable? It has platforms around it...

Edit: Nevermind, it's the criminal career rabbithole ;p
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited August 2012
    okester wrote:
    (If no one has asked this already) Is the volcano explorable? It has platforms around it...

Edit: Nevermind, it's the criminal career rabbithole ;p

Yeah, just the criminal rabbithole. It is really cool though :D
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited August 2012
    This world is just amazing! I think it just may have outdone LL and LP - the new foliage we get is so beautiful and different! I have always asked for more ferns. It is definitely well worth it for me, thing is I wish the sale lasted well into october as my first year wedding anniversary is coming up and hubby would've bought simpoints for me so I can get it. I can't buy simpoints now because I have to get my kitty spayed, I bought SN and I plan to get Seasons, and I have father's day coming up along with some family birthdays, the fair in Adelaide and yeah no money left! :lol: then there's christmas, my 21st and graduation... >.<
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited August 2012
    This world is just amazing! I think it just may have outdone LL and LP - the new foliage we get is so beautiful and different! I have always asked for more ferns. It is definitely well worth it for me, thing is I wish the sale lasted well into october as my first year wedding anniversary is coming up and hubby would've bought simpoints for me so I can get it. I can't buy simpoints now because I have to get my kitty spayed, I bought SN and I plan to get Seasons, and I have father's day coming up along with some family birthdays, the fair in Adelaide and yeah no money left! :lol: then there's christmas, my 21st and graduation... >.<

Aw, I hope that you will be able to get it pretty soon, even if there is all of that stopping you :-o
  • Options
    Mmmyrs2Mmmyrs2 Posts: 1,348 Member
    edited August 2012
    Oooo... I want it! sooo shiny!