Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Supernatural Family

Can't find the big thread for some reason. But anyway, here they are! My SN household, (name still pending). The rest will come shortly when my vampire's picture decides to upload properly.

screenshot_original.jpg
Meet Leo Wolcott, our former vampire hunter until he was stricken with lycanthropy and met his best friend, Lucian Stone. He enjoys long fishing trips and then cuddling up with a good book at night. He works hard to keep his bestial nature under control and dreams of one day starting a family with the love of his life, (which may be shorter than he thinks. :cry: )

Comments

• Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited August 2012
    screenshot_original.jpg

Here's our good fairy, Caithe Tabris, (names are taken from two of my favourite games). She spent her time gardening and planning her wedding to Leo, until a certain accident led to the household looking after baby Amanda. Now she's focused on filling her life with joy and happiness, despite everyone else's protests. She will eventually give birth to a werewolf.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    screenshot_original.jpg

This is Heathcliff Lockheart. A charlatan, a coward and a psychic fraud. As a result, the Lockheart family has become something of a joke. He's a manwitch, but not exactly powerful, unlike his newborn daughter. He'll be kicked out shortly after I begin playing and his girlfriend, Vera is killed, leaving his daughter in the hands of the rest of the family.

screenshot_original.jpg

This is Vera Keyes, (again, name stolen from a game). She's Heathcliff's skeptic girlfriend, mother of Amanda and aspiring singer. Unfortunately, she's doomed to be killed by my vampire, Lucian Stone after he loses control.

screenshot_original.jpg

Now for Amanda Keyes. She'll be a toddler at the start, but she'll be spending most of the story as a teenager. She's an exceptionally talented witch and will be brought up by the four other Supernaturals in the house, and will grow up to marry Leo and Caithe's werewolf son.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited August 2012
    Nice looking Sims. I like the stories you have planned for them. :o)
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited August 2012
    That'll surely be a fun household to play, feels like I'm reading an outline for pretty little liars or something. Nice storyline!!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thanks. :mrgreen: Still having problems with my vampire's picture though. And now the evil fairy's picture is acting up too. Might have to take new pictures. :cry:

EDIT
    screenshot_original.jpg

Yay! Got my evil fairy working. Lucian, still doesn't want to be uploaded it seems. :?

But anyway, this is Faolain Tabris, Caithe's sister, evil fairy and alchemist extraordinaire. She's the "main antagonist" of the story, (first part of it anyway). She's currently dating Lucian, the vampire, but her main goal is to take over Fairy World using an army of zombies. The only problem is, she can't quite get the potion right, so she needs Amanda's magic to help her...