Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ransford Memorial Park and WIP a few more pictures added

follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
I would like to share with you some pictures of a Ransford Memorial Park. :D This is a park I made with Seasons EP in mind, with room on the pathways for the booths for the seasonal festivals.
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6282858
Screenshot-99.jpg

Screenshot-129.jpg

Screenshot-113.jpg

Screenshot-145.jpg

Screenshot-101.jpg

Screenshot-87.jpg

Screenshot-108.jpg

Screenshot-141.jpg

Screenshot-95.jpg

This is a WIP I have been working on for about a month
Screenshot-63-1.jpg

Screenshot-378.jpg
Hope to have it finished soon. :roll: Folly

Comments

• Options
    KylieS21KylieS21 Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited August 2012
    Your park is beautiful....and your wip...oh my...I love the interior so far. Charming doesn't even begin to describe.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thank you KylieS21. :D:D I hope to have some time to work on my WIP later in the day. :-) Folly
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited August 2012
    Lovely park, Folly - I like the sunken playground area :D Left you a rec :thumbup:

And your WIP looks lovely as well, can't wait to see the finished result :D *hugs*
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    orisisroseorisisrose Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited August 2012
    Great layout of a beautiful park. :mrgreen: a well-deserved rec. and your WIP, oh my it's stunning. Can't wait to see the finished result.

Rose
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited August 2012
    I agree with everything said above! Love the sunken playground area. The entire park is gorgeous! And so useful in the upcoming months! Such a well thought out idea.

Your WIP is going to be adorable. I do love your muted, warm color tones. They look so inviting and cozy! You have a real skill with your colorations! They look like you are viewing the room by candlelight!

Beautiful work!

Proud of you, Folly!

T

• Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited August 2012
    Beautiful park, Folly - I love the colours of the trees together!

I'm sure the WIP will turn out to be one of your many stunning cottages as well ;)

--Wibble :D
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Ransford Memorial Park is beautiful and perfect. DRF! And your WIP is delicious. Your decor always brings me to my knees. Can't wait to see more.
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hi Folly! This park is stunning! Left you a well deserved rec :) I love the look of your new WIP too. Gorgeous work as always.

I also just found a new small world the other day and I'm filling it up with lots. It has it's own little Folly area because I love your builds so much! ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hi Wibs
    Iam glad you like the sunken playground, I wanted to try and keep the park semi formal but still include children's entertainment. :D
    Hugs Folly
    Love the new avi Orisisrose. :D Thank you for your lovely comments, I hope to be able to work on my WIP later tonight. :D:D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hi Taryn
    Thank you! :D:D This is the first park I have made in a long time, I had a lot of fun doing it. :D:D
    I love the new fairy tale set which inspired this WIP, I change the colour of the lights in my builds to give it that warm glow. :D
    Hugs Folly
    Hi Wibble
    Good to see you, I try to put trees that would change with the seasons in this park, looking forward to see what happens with them when we get the EP. :D:D Folly
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hi Karen
    Thank you for such a lovely compliment, I adore your decors they are always very inspiring. Hugs Folly
    Hi BN Ah... thank you I think my cottages look lovely with your gorgeous cottages, love to see some pictures. :D:D Hugs Folly
    No work done on my WIP last night. :( But here are some pictures.
    The side of the cottageand a small stable
    Screenshot-73.jpg

Screenshot-376.jpg

Screenshot-379.jpg
  • Options
    KimSim1965KimSim1965 Posts: 712 Member
    edited August 2012

Hi follyfoot!

I'm so glad to see a new build from you. (You know how much I love your stuff--you're always an inspiration!)

The park is gorgeous! The little cottage is making me drool. I can't wait for the finished product. Thanks for giving us a sneak peek! :-)

Hugs,
    KimSim1965
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Folly you are so sweet. I can't wait to have your new cottage in my game. I LOVE the exterior patterns you used on the building--brilliant. The interior has that worn cozy feel.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hi Kim
    Ah... thank you Kim :oops: I finished the kitchen last night after 3 attempts :roll:. I think my mojo gone missing :lol:. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Karen thank you :D:D I hope to have some time over the weekend to work on it. :D Although I just bought Sunlit Tides and about to have a look around it. :D:D:D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hey Folly, sorry for the late reply. I was out of town for vacation. Your park looks gorgeous. Good job! Left a recommendation. LOVE your WIP! Perfect, Folly cottage which I ADORE! Did you upload it already? This would definitely go in my favouruite folder! :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hi Dear Yanti
    Good to see you, it's not the same around here without you. :D I hope you had a fantastic holiday.
    If time permits I hope to get time to work on my WIPs some time tomorrow. :roll: Hugs Folly
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2012
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Dear Yanti
    Good to see you, it's not the same around here without you. :D I hope you had a fantastic holiday.
    If time permits I hope to get time to work on my WIPs some time tomorrow. :roll: Hugs Folly

Thanks Folly! :D *Hugs* It is good to be back too. I have missed sims and the TS3 forums. My holiday was good but I am glad to be back home too. I hope you find some time soon to finish your wonderful cottage. Good luck Folly! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    :lol:Yanti you sound like me, I love to go on vacation just as much as I love to come back home. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited September 2012
    Folly, I tried earlier to post to this thread but I kept getting maintenance pages and whatnot - DID manage to DRF your elegant Ransford Memorial Park. This is going to be my go-to replacement park for all my towns, I love it! How smart to design it to fit with Seasons, I'm so looking forward to that EP.
    Also, very much looking forward to watching your current wip cottage as you complete it.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hi Jessa
    Thank you for your lovely comments It means a lot. :D
    Yes! Seasons EP is the one I have been waiting for too. :D:D Hugs Folly