Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store technical difficulties

I can't access the store page at all. So I tried installing my new content through the downloads page in game and it still wont download there either. It allowed me to buy something in game but I can't install it or even go to the store/account history page.

Please help me, what is going on?

Comments

• Options
    misscamo119misscamo119 Posts: 8
    edited August 2012
    the same thing is happening to me when i click store and my account it loads for a while and says webpage cannot be displayed, i know they said it would be down for several hours to fix bugs but even befor then i couldnt download anything i bought in the store.
  • Options
    ElokaEloka Posts: 184 Member
    edited August 2012
    Cool so it's not just me, I didn't realise that they were going down today to fix bugs. Thank you for the info. :)
  • Options
    SIMGURURUSSKIISIMGURURUSSKII Posts: 1,247 SimGuru (retired)
    edited August 2012
    we ran into some issues during our maintenance, we are looking into this.
    Pardon the inconvenience.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    It's not a problem, I have just never excperienced anything like this before so I thought it might have been my internet. I didn't realise that maintenence was happening, thanks for the replies.
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2012
    It should be back up now, just checked ^_^
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thank you very much :D I can get my kitchen now yay!
  • Options
    SIMGURURUSSKIISIMGURURUSSKII Posts: 1,247 SimGuru (retired)
    edited August 2012
    Yes we have QA doing a sweep, we think it is resolved now.
    Thanks

if you see anything weird let me know.
    thanks
  • Options
    seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Yes we have QA doing a sweep, we think it is resolved now.
    Thanks

if you see anything weird let me know.
    thanks
    Thank you on behalf of those who have received these points, can I take this opportunity to izapytać for something? Why are these items in a category of plants are not the decor: Indian-Inspired Living Sculpture Hookah Sculpture, India Inspired Living- Decorative Arga Jars, Mid-Century Modern Study- Plexi-Wonderful Surface Decor? Can you in the next patch fix this? And the second question by the way, if you can get a team of repairs to the problem of aquariums, the point is that having a large aquarium (from a shop or accessory) you can not see the animation of certain fish such as: trylobitu drains, kissing gouramis and more. THX for Your help Simguru.