Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Boarding School for Future Witches! Other supernatural themed lots - please share!

Hey everyone, I just finished a request for a boarding school in a Second Empire architectural style. Although Supernatural isn't out for almost another month, I was thinking how perfect it would be as a small boarding school for future witches.

Blackwell House

BlackwellHouse.png

BHparlor1.jpg

BHkitchen1-1.jpg

BHfireplace1.jpg

BHclassroom2.jpg

BHdorm1-1.jpg

Click for more pics!

So, anyone else out there working on lots for their Supernatural sims in anticipation of this EP's release? Please post, I'd love to see everyone's creations!

Comments

• Options
    SimMagiSimMagi Posts: 19 Member
    edited August 2012
    Very pretty!!
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    edited August 2012
    I think it would be great for young witches!!! Downloading and rec'ing this very second :mrgreen:
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited August 2012
    SimMagi wrote:
    Very pretty!!

Thank you SimMagi!

I think it would be great for young witches!!! Downloading and rec'ing this very second :mrgreen:

And wow, what a compliment to have you dl and rec it. Thank you Hazza! I hope it suits your young witch sims perfectly. ^_^
  • Options
    comalm603comalm603 Posts: 84
    edited August 2012
    OMG!Blackwell is the same name as the new family of witches I will be playing when I get SN. :-D
  • Options
    beastcam1beastcam1 Posts: 952 Member
    edited August 2012
    Wow, this looks beautiful! I'd love to add this to the Sunset Dead town (as seen on SimsVIP) coming soon! :D
    11214097_1612418725701927_822627218776693780_n.jpg?oh=127705e00ae1fd059d1e5266630299b5&oe=5619A988
  • Options
    onigiriloveronigirilover Posts: 1,240 Member
    edited August 2012
    would like to share my school--- click my siggie :D
  • Options
    CaCajCaCaj Posts: 37 Member
    edited August 2012
    BEAUTIFUL!
  • Options
    l0ren7l0ren7 Posts: 193 Member
    edited August 2012
    That looks very nice!!
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    edited August 2012
    Must download this. Really pretty. No Custom Content!!!! You don't use mods or anything so it is safe?
  • Options
    antsims310antsims310 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited August 2012
    It looks great! It would also be a great house for a coven of witches (good or evil)! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    comalm603 wrote:
    OMG!Blackwell is the same name as the new family of witches I will be playing when I get SN. :-D

Ha! Well I suppose great minds think alike. ^_^
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    beastcam1 wrote:
    Wow, this looks beautiful! I'd love to add this to the Sunset Dead town (as seen on SimsVIP) coming soon! :D

Thank you beastcam! I saw that town previewed on SimsVip too and it does look pretty cool. I hope you and your sims enjoy playing with the house.

Impressive build onigiri - and the name makes me chuckle.

• Options
    ElimarnaElimarna Posts: 1,484 Member
    edited August 2012

"Hahaha, now you're just being cute. I can't go to Pigfarts, Potter. It's on Mars. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!"

I can almost say that entire thing perfectly from memory...

Yeah, I'm a Starkid. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    CaCaj wrote:
    BEAUTIFUL!
    l0ren7 wrote:
    That looks very nice!!

Thank you both for the lovely compliments. ^_^
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    OH! I fail. I would be the loser who comes in, quotes AVPM, then disappears.

KLorelei, your boarding school is awesome. You actually gave me an idea for a story centering around a boarding school for some rather... unusual students... :-)

onigirilover, obviously I approve. It's Pigfarts, for crying out loud! And Sims don't need a rocketship to get there!

Now, the important question is, is Rumbleroar still the Headmaster?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    taffy550 wrote:
    Must download this. Really pretty. No Custom Content!!!! You don't use mods or anything so it is safe?

No custom content but there are some store items used. If you don't have them, the game will replace them with base game items, though the coloring won't match so you'll probably want to CAS them to match.

And while I do use mods in my personal games, they aren't used when I'm building, if that makes any sense. So it's perfectly safe to dl.

Thank you for the compliment - I hope you enjoy the lot. ^_^
  • Options
    YelloJellyYelloJelly Posts: 15 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Both of these lots are awesome!

So glad I FOUND this thread. ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    YelloJelly wrote:

I think you'll FIND that I approve and agree.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    antsims310 wrote:
    It looks great! It would also be a great house for a coven of witches (good or evil)! :D

Thank you! And you're right, it would absolutely work for coven of witches. ^_^
  • Options
    C_LeilaniC_Leilani Posts: 258 Member
    edited August 2012
    Very nice! Rec'd for you. I would have downloaded too but the exchange is corrupt.

I went to your creative thread and bookmarked for when the exchange is fixed.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Elimarna wrote:

KLorelei, your boarding school is awesome. You actually gave me an idea for a story centering around a boarding school for some rather... unusual students... :-)

onigirilover, obviously I approve. It's Pigfarts, for crying out loud! And Sims don't need a rocketship to get there!

Lol, not a fail. You were just distracted by the very funny name of Onigiri's school.

And thank you for the wonderful compliments. I'm thrilled to have inspired some ideas for a future story. ^_^
  • Options
    onigiriloveronigirilover Posts: 1,240 Member
    edited August 2012
    Elimarna wrote:

Lol :lol: thanks :D I think so, maybe he was hitched out when the school was teleported from mars? dunno :mrgreen:
  • Options
    NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    edited August 2012
    Rec'd and bookmarked ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    YelloJelly wrote:

Glad you did too YelloJelly. ^_^
  • Options
    MalcolmXMalcolmX Posts: 390 New Member
    edited August 2012
    What an amazing build! And you're right, it would definitely work as a little-witches boarding school. Or heck, you could make it like an all-out monster high and give it a bit of diversity and drama having all those little kiddy creatures in the same house. :D

Personally, I want to try and focus on witches when I start up Supernatural in a couple weeks, and I've got a house and sim ready to go. The sim is my avatar. This is her house (kind of went for "🐸🐸🐸🐸 caravan" theme):

The House:
    scaled.php?server=401&filename=screenshot114o.jpg&res=landing
    Downstairs:
    scaled.php?server=829&filename=screenshot76fq.jpg&res=landing
    scaled.php?server=708&filename=screenshot66en.jpg&res=landing
    scaled.php?server=560&filename=screenshot56o.jpg&res=landing
    Upstairs:
    scaled.php?server=10&filename=screenshot86sv.jpg&res=landing
    scaled.php?server=545&filename=screenshot96dt.jpg&res=landing

The Storage House:
    scaled.php?server=209&filename=screenshot124p.jpg&res=landing
    scaled.php?server=18&filename=screenshot115g.jpg&res=landing