Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CHURCH (BUILD CHALLENGE)(OPEN)

KaileKaile Posts: 2,369 Member
Hello Everyone.
I'm making a Sims 3 machinima of the novel "Wait till Helen Comes" by mary downing hahn. Each Chapter of the book will be like an episode in a tv show. I even have voice actors. . . so the sims in the series will actually talk and you won't have to read subtitles.

I will be uploading the series to youtube here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimifyingStoriesXD?feature=guide

Anywho. . . the main set in this series is a building of a church.

I'd like to create A build challenge where all of you have to try to recreate the church from the novel.

Here is an image from the novel and you'd have to try to incorporate everything within the red circle in your build. You also must follow the layout of the church as shown in the blueprints below. (So you'd have the main church then an add on with living quarters/ bedrooms, livingroom,bathroom, and the kitchen at the end) it should look L or U shaped. Also you shoukd have a pathway that leads to a graveyard, and to a side building called the carriage house (which is used as an art studio)
2rpsakg.png

Basically build it upload it to the exchange and post a link in the comments below.

The best build wins!

If your build wins the contesT
~It will be used as a set in my sims machinima series

~your username will be added to the credits so you will get credited for your build.

~ I will take the time to recommend everything in your studio

I have the following eps=
~generations
~late night
~pets
~world adventures
~ambitions

Custom content is accepted. . .
If you would rather upload a small world rather then a single lot that is accepted as well

or if you'd like to upload 3 different lots for the graveyard, carriage house, and church, that is accepted too