Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to upload/link screenshots using the sims 3 my page.

As SimGuru Poptarts is celebrating her un-birthday, I've seen many people saying that they don't know how to link their screenshots, so here's a how to do it. I was going to post it in SimGuru Poptarts thread, but it is a little bit long x.x.

So here it is:

After you took an in-game screenshot, open the game launcher, go to the tab called upload, look for your screenshot, select it and click in the button called upload. A window will open asking you to name that screenshot and you can add a description if you want. Wait for the image to upload, sometimes it will take awhile, some other times it is fast and yet some other times it won't load, in that case close the launcher and try it again.

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

This icon means that your image was uploaded.

Now open your mypage in the sims 3 site and go to your studio and look for your screenshot, it should be in the media tab.

screenshot_original.jpg

Ok, once you have found the screenshot you want to share, click on it, a small window will open:

screenshot_original.jpg

Click on that image again and it will open yet another window (full window), select the adress in that image and copy it:

screenshot_original.jpg

Ok, now we have the address of the picture and we can finally link it in our post :). So... post a reply. Once the reply window is open you will notice some buttons in the upper part of the page, click on the one called Img, that will create the first part of the code to link an image, then paste the link of your screenshot (control V) and click the Img button again to close the link image code. Before submiting, hit the preview button and check that all your screenshots are working, if not, just delete the link and try again.

screenshot_original.jpg

Finally!! we are done x.x!!!
I hope this helps some people.

Comments