Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have they forgotten about...

The wardrobe from the trailer! It seemed pretty Narnia-ish and very interesting, but I haven't seen it in the previews. Have people just assumed it was just an ordinary wardrobe?

Comments

• Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited August 2012
    I think it was just an ordinary wardrobe (though I wouldn't doubt that it was meant to resemble the one of Naria fame), but I'll bet you can Woo Hoo in the wardrobes and that that Sim who leaped out of the wardrobe had been doing that very thing.

I don't KNOW that that is the case, but it is what I think is the case.
    oow785m
  • Options
    Spiderg1rlSpiderg1rl Posts: 7,343 Member
    edited August 2012
    The wardrobe from the trailer! It seemed pretty Narnia-ish and very interesting, but I haven't seen it in the previews. Have people just assumed it was just an ordinary wardrobe?
    I have to admit I forgot about it at the time, I didn't see it in the hobbies section with the wands, alchemy table and magic mirror so it would seem it was under the wardrobes. I wish I had remembered but I liked the look of it.
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited August 2012
    The thing about that is the glow coming from inside the wardrobe which makes me think there's something special about it, (other than the new WooHoo spot).
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited August 2012
    Well, we will see when new information come out that mentioning about this item.
  • Options
    PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited August 2012
    I realised just after the event was over that I'd completely forgotten to try it... and can't even be sure it was there :shock: and none of the others I knew there had tried it either it seemed. So....I hope it's still left O_o
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited August 2012
    In Guru Megan's interview (with a Dutch or German site, I believe) she said there's nothing special it does except offer a woohoo spot. I'll link it if I find it again.

Edit: Here it is.
    http://simfans.de/specials/sims3_supernatural_ea_producer-interview/english.php
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2012
    It's a new "magical" woohoo spot.

It will function just like Narnia where a sim will go in it and have an adventure in it, then come back out.

Along with the fact it will also provide a woohoo spot. :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thanks! I didn't know that! I'm glad there's more to it. :)
  • Options
    mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Thanks! I didn't know that! I'm glad there's more to it. :)

Yeah because I think woohoo would be more like the elevator because I'm PRETTY SURE Wardrobes don't glow normally...am I wrong?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Lol! Right you are! I was hoping it would at least be like the time machine, where you get some pop-ups about what's happening if they didn't actually show you.

I'm just glad it's not a plain old wardrobe that you can woo hoo in.