Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Question About Telephone Booths

In the recent previews, the telephone teleporters have been compared to the subways in Bridgeport. I know some people really liked the subways, but I found myself hating them. So my question is, are the telephone booths used autonomously by Sims like the subways, or do they only use them if you click on them and actually tell your Sim to use them?

Comments

• Options
    Spiderg1rlSpiderg1rl Posts: 7,343 Member
    edited August 2012
    You click on them and it asks you where you want to go, there is a booth pretty much everywhere in Moonlight Falls so you can go straight from your home lot to a community one in seconds.
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited August 2012
    Spiderg1rl wrote:
    You click on them and it asks you where you want to go, there is a booth pretty much everywhere in Moonlight Falls so you can go straight from your home lot to a community one in seconds.

So there's no automatic uses of the booths? Good. It's not like I'm not going to use them, but I just want my Sims to use their broom and new car.
  • Options
    Spiderg1rlSpiderg1rl Posts: 7,343 Member
    edited August 2012
    Spiderg1rl wrote:

So there's no automatic uses of the booths? Good. It's not like I'm not going to use them, but I just want my Sims to use their broom and new car.
    No they only used it when I asked them too :D So if they are autonomous it's something added to the coding after the game I played today here