Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, any returning premade sims in Moonlight Falls?

Hi! I really love premades, especially when they return from an earlier game (in this case, TS1, TS2 and their EPs)
Does anyone know yet if there are any returning premades in Moonlight Falls? I really want to know! :)

Comments

• Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited August 2012
    I think someone said that Oberon Summerdream was a zombie fairy?
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    DragonLadyXIIIDragonLadyXIII Posts: 328 New Member
    edited August 2012
    There's no 1:1, except for Zomberon, but as near as we can tell there are some distant cousins or references. But there are some Goth gravestones or something, and a prevailing belief that the ghost family is related to Olive.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited August 2012
    okester wrote:
    Really?! :shock:

There are so many rumors about premades it's hard to keep up and know which is true... :XD:
  • Options
    LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited August 2012
    You think Thorton Wolff is related to Pappy Wolff and his family like a distant relation or no relation at all?
  • Options
    MrsBelliesMrsBellies Posts: 70 Member
    edited August 2012
    I've just been to a preview in Manchester. I found Oberon and Titania Summerdream. Yes, he was a zombie fairy when I saw him, but I don't know if the full moon had any impact on that.

I also found some Crumplebottoms and Calientes around town, and some Goth ghosts.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    MrsBellies wrote:
    I've just been to a preview in Manchester. I found Oberon and Titania Summerdream. Yes, he was a zombie fairy when I saw him, but I don't know if the full moon had any impact on that.

I also found some Crumplebottoms and Calientes around town, and some Goth ghosts.
    Really? Yay! That's exactly the sims I wanted! :mrgreen:

I don't really count relatives of premades as returning, but they are close enough when no one does... :XD:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I couldn't find where they lived, and I *did* look!

Overall, will say I love, love, loved it and Sept 7th can't come soon enough!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    MrsBellies wrote:
    I couldn't find where they lived, and I *did* look!

Overall, will say I love, love, loved it and Sept 7th can't come soon enough!
    As long as I know they are there it's good enough! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited August 2012
    okester wrote:

Oh, I hope not -- I'm making my own version of the Summerdreams and I don't want any confusion! I suppose I could use Twallan's Total Annihilation and get rid of the zombie version. (Or I could play them in my remade Hidden Springs, I suppose...hopefully a few more Supernaturals will populate the place.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    okester wrote:

Oh, I hope not -- I'm making my own version of the Summerdreams and I don't want any confusion! I suppose I could use Twallan's Total Annihilation and get rid of the zombie version. (Or I could play them in my remade Hidden Springs, I suppose...hopefully a few more Supernaturals will populate the place.)
    You can always replace him with your own... I just love it when premade sims return from previous games... :)
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited August 2012
    chenmn123 I totally agree with you! I just LOVE premades returning in TS3! Although, I don't know where you guys saw/heard that Calientes, Goths and Summerdreams would return? O.O
    I think that Calientes are ideal for Seasons because of aliens, but since we are not getting new town with Seasons, idk...
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    chenmn123 I totally agree with you! I just LOVE premades returning in TS3! Although, I don't know where you guys saw/heard that Calientes, Goths and Summerdreams would return? O.O
    I think that Calientes are ideal for Seasons because of aliens, but since we are not getting new town with Seasons, idk...
    It's a shame we're not getting a new town... it would make Seasons the 3rd EP in the Sims series that doesn't add a new town (the others are Sims 2 Pets and Sims 3 Generations) :?

We could have had Nestor Caliente and his son Flamenco who wonders who is his "mother"... :lol:

They've been to the EP's preview events, that's how they know... :)
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited August 2012
    Ooooh, interesting. Lucky them!
    Nestor would be awesome if he "befriends" one of the aliens... You know where I'm going with this... :D
    Anyways, I understand that they wanted to make seasons perfect for all other towns, so I am not mad at them because they won't include new town into this EP. They made a lot of new towns for nearly each EP. And I can guarantee that existing towns will look waaay to different then we used to know them when seasons arrive. ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Ooooh, interesting. Lucky them!
    Nestor would be awesome if he "befriends" one of the aliens... You know where I'm going with this... :D
    Anyways, I understand that they wanted to make seasons perfect for all other towns, so I am not mad at them because they won't include new town into this EP. They made a lot of new towns for nearly each EP. And I can guarantee that existing towns will look waaay to different then we used to know them when seasons arrive. ;)
    Yeah... :lol: Oh, I almost forgot he's also married to Dulciena and has another son, Tango... :XD:

I know... I also liked Generations despite not having a new town... I just really like premades and I want more everytime... :XD:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Bethymai told me she saw a sim from the Tricou family (deceased family from TS2 Nightlife), did anyone else see any Tricous? :XD:
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited August 2012
    *Explodes*
    Oh My Goodness...
    Please, Please, Please have Dina and Nina as toddlers, children with Flamingo and Nighat as Adults/Young Adults!

I love that the Summerdreams are coming back, but I would of liked it more if they had Puck along with them, I love Puck and Hermia to bits when I played TS2...
    I am exicted for the Goth Ghosts as well...and I've always wanted the Tricou Family...alive! So I can't wait to get in to Moonlight Falls and play with these Pre-Mades.

P.S - Any Living Goths? Frida, Lady Ravendancer?

*Walks Out of Room, While picking up pieces of self*
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Fordee09 wrote:
    *Explodes*
    Oh My Goodness...
    Please, Please, Please have Dina and Nina as toddlers, children with Flamingo and Nighat as Adults/Young Adults!

I love that the Summerdreams are coming back, but I would of liked it more if they had Puck along with them, I love Puck and Hermia to bits when I played TS2...
    I am exicted for the Goth Ghosts as well...and I've always wanted the Tricou Family...alive! So I can't wait to get in to Moonlight Falls and play with these Pre-Mades.

P.S - Any Living Goths? Frida, Lady Ravendancer?

*Walks Out of Room, While picking up pieces of self*
    :lol:

I don't know if I want to have the Calientes again... :XD:

I think I know why they made Oberon a zombie, He and Titania have adopted Puck and Bottom so they probably made him infertile on purpose... :XD:

Oh PLEASE Frida! I really want to have her in the game! :XD:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Can a SimGuru confirm some premades or do they keep it a secret? :XD:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Frida Goth was one of the ghosts I spotted - not sure if she was playable or a floater. ;)

I didn't notice and Tricous, but then I wasn't looking for them, either.

The Caliente I found was Doreen - don't think I recall her from any family trees, and I didn't get close enough to her to get into her family tree. Bear in mind though that Nina and Dina popped up in Barnacle Bay, I don't know if they'd have them in two different hoods.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    :XD:
    MrsBellies wrote:
    Frida Goth was one of the ghosts I spotted - not sure if she was playable or a floater. ;)

The Caliente I found was Doreen - don't think I recall her from any family trees, and I didn't get close enough to her to get into her family tree. Bear in mind though that Nina and Dina popped up in Barnacle Bay, I don't know if they'd have them in two different hoods.
    Thank you so much for the info! :mrgreen:

So Frida is making a return too! So awesome! :D

The Calientes there are probably just relatives or something... I don't think EA will put Dina and Nina in a TS3 again...
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    MrsBellies wrote:

Thanks So Much! :3
    I think we now know why Frida was never in any Sims Games alive...She's been dead this entire time ^-^
    It's sad that we don't have a younger Nina & Dina, but at least I have BB to play them in.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Fordee09 wrote:
    MrsBellies wrote:

I think we now know why Frida was never in any Sims Games alive...She's been dead this entire time ^-^
    It's sad that we don't have a younger Nina & Dina, but at least I have BB to play them in.
    It's kind of a shame though because I really wanted to see her alive... :XD: Though if she's playable it's not too bad... :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    chenmn123 wrote:
    Fordee09 wrote:
    MrsBellies wrote:

It's kind of a shame though because I really wanted to see her alive... :XD: Though if she's playable it's not too bad... :)

Yeah, I will be cooking up some Ambrosia later on and when I get SN I will march down to that graveyard and steal her Tombstone :]
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited August 2012
    I love premades almost as much as you do, chenmn! I'm loving this thread and I can't wait for the EP to come out! Sqeeee!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Halle_M wrote:
    I love premades almost as much as you do, chenmn! I'm loving this thread and I can't wait for the EP to come out! Sqeeee!
    Some of my friends say it's hard to get to my amount of premade love... :lol:

I really can't wait! :mrgreen: