Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Same sex couples. help please ***SOLVED***

all solved :)

Comments

• Options
    MariskaAmyMariskaAmy Posts: 901 Member
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    AllylovesBBAllylovesBB Posts: 181 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Thank you :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Loving the sims right now
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    bump
  • Options
    MariskaAmyMariskaAmy Posts: 901 Member
    edited August 2012
    It's really easy once you see it in game, just go through all the options and set it to what you want. I agree that the page makes it somewhat complicated, but once you install it, you just click on all the options to see whats hiding behind them and you'll figure it out ^^ It's not a huge mod, so it should be fine.
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited August 2012
    Don't want to be a meanie but this thread may get reported or deleted, as THAT mod by Nraas has the potential to increase the game's rating.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thank you horrorfan1980s ill edit my post :)
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited August 2012
    No worries. The only reason I've never mentioned it lol is that I saw another post about it and someone else's warning. It's not really your posts anyway - it's MariskaAmy's link.

On a side note, the mod that shall not be named is awesome. Nraas's Story Progression gives you the option to allow male pregnancies also, as well as adding lots of other neat interactions.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.