Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guest house

:mrgreen: Hi this is my first ever posting in a sims forum because most of you simmers are very skilled an I dont even know how to use CC everytime i do i mess it up So i stick to my store items :). Anyways My name is Athena And Right now im working on a guest house. Now my home is 6 rooms, and There is a little set up over upbove my garage, so I worked that set up like a guest house complete with Livingroom, cooking area, bedroom and bathroom it is an amazing idea if You want a teen living up there but i went along with the idea of guest from china, france ect. Have any of you ever built a guest house that wasent attached to your home? and how was it?

Comments

• Options
    Jen1129Jen1129 Posts: 267 Member
    edited August 2012
    Welcome to the Forums!

I've never built a separate guest house, but I have built an apartment over the garage before. Never had anyone actually use it though! Well, besides the Butler, that is.
  • Options
    ElizabethMorinElizabethMorin Posts: 646
    edited August 2012
    I've never built a guest house either, but it sounds awesome! I think your creation would be popular in the exchange :) I know i'd love to live in a seperate house from my family, hahah! xD