Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What world do you play the most and which one do you play the least?

Right now I'm in Love with Lunar Lakes because it lodes really fast(Bu gifted it to me the same time as LP, thanks again blu!). I don't really play Appaloosa plains though, I probably should though because I haven't found a unicorn in any other world. *Sigh*

Comments

• Options
    Decadence18Decadence18 Posts: 228
    edited July 2012
    For the EA worlds I play very often in Lucky Palms and I never played in Lunar Lake or maybe a few minutes, I don't even know why I bought it.

And for the custom worlds I love Great Bear.
  • Options
    YouMeAtSixYouMeAtSix Posts: 460 Member
    edited July 2012
    I play Sunset Valley the most and Twinbrook the least. I've only played Twinbrook twice now that I think of it >_<
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited July 2012
    YouMeAtSix wrote:
    I play Sunset Valley the most and Twinbrook the least. I've only played Twinbrook twice now that I think of it >_<

Ya, thats how I am with Appaloosa Plains.

Also you are the only person I have seen use a smiley like >_<...thats ok though. I like using this smiley >.<. Hehe
  • Options
    BuffyspikerBuffyspiker Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited July 2012
    Overall I would say I probably play Sunset Valley most often. It's just my staple, go-to town. Though my current save is in LP and I love it, so I'm sure I'll be playing that town a lot in the future.

Probably play Barnacle Bay the least. It's a little sleepy for my taste. I don't play Twinbrook much either. I love the town, just not the townies :lol:
  • Options
    hanyohanyo Posts: 1,013 New Member
    edited July 2012
    It used to be Sunset Valley. Now it's Sunset Vally 2 and I build everything myself.

I have 3 towns that I never even tried yet. Starlight Shores, Hidden Springs, and Lucky Palms.
  • Options
    plzr8mysimplzr8mysim Posts: 22 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hands down Sunset Valley for the most played (because that's my only world! ha). I did have another world and I believe it was Riverview, but I deleted the Sims 3 because it really hogged the space on my computer, but yes it's installed again and am enjoying it.
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited July 2012
    I play Sunset Valley and Bridgeport the most. I've played Riverview twice, never used Twinbrook.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    Smash_box29Smash_box29 Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited July 2012
    I play Sunset Valley and Twinbrook the most. I loathe playing in Bridgeport because it takes forever to do things still and it has many routing issues that drives me bonkers.

I recently tried a custom world made by a fellow simmer its called suburbia springs I forgot who made it though but I do wanna say its pretty cool. Its still in beta I guess.
  • Options
    supersimmiansupersimmian Posts: 1,185
    edited July 2012
    I used to play Sunset Valley and Riverview a good bit, but since I got it, I tend to play in Twinbrook a good bit. I'm not a big fan of the people in it but the town is very nice IMO. I've only played with Appaloosa Plains once since I got it. It's just not my cup of tea.

I haven't played Bridgeport, Barnacle Bay, Hidden Springs, Lucky Palms and Lunar Lakes or any custom world.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2012
    I have all the worlds that came with the EPs plus I have Hidden Springs, Lunar Lakes, and Lucky Palms. I've probably played Lunar Lakes the most but I'm now obsessed with Lucky Palms. I've never even attempted to play Bridgeport. Just not into the vampire thing. Maybe that will change after SuperNatural comes out. Dunno.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    krista8626krista8626 Posts: 2,923 Member
    edited July 2012
    Most: Sunset Valley
    Least: Twinbrook
  • Options
    TheMiktigerTheMiktiger Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited July 2012
    I probably use Twinbrook the most, and Sunset Valley the least.

Sunset Valley just seems all to perfect to me, and on the other hand Twinbrook has a pretty awesome intertwining storyline with all the residents if you dig deep enough.

Though I do play SV every once in a while now that I have the weather/lighting mod, because I love Sunset Valley on foggy days!
    tumblr_ndvjzeK7pL1qcbk34o7_r1_250.gif
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited July 2012
    I was playing Hidden Springs for the longest time, but now I'm in Lucky Palms and love it! The least town I play would have to be Bridgeport.
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    manwitchmanwitch Posts: 1,372 Member
    edited July 2012
    My "Witch" family is in Starlight Shores and I have a save in Lucky Palms, I play them equally. I guess I have to include ALL the other towns in the "play the least" catagory because I have no other saves right now... :mrgreen:
    A Sam Witch is just a Sam Witch ...
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited July 2012

Don't have LL, SS or LP so those would have to be the least.

Of the ones I have I play BB the least. I've uninstalled it.

Of those I still have installed I play TwinBrook the least. I like to edit the towns I play in and TB has the least possibilities for adding new houses and venues.

The towns I play the most are the ones I can alter the most - SV, HS and RV. I also like the townies in those towns.

• Options
    schyisloveschyislove Posts: 617 New Member
    edited July 2012
    most i play is riverview.
    least i play is twinbrook.
  • Options
    Achoo89Achoo89 Posts: 608 Member
    edited July 2012
    I only have the worlds that come with the expansion packs, though i may buy Lucky Palms. I have heard so many positive reviews, it warrants a look.
    I guess i play Bridgeport the most, i love Waylons Haunt, it's my sort of bar lol. And i like the other inhabitants, lots of different characters.
    I play Starlight Shores the least, i did play it a lot when i first got the EP. But my sims could never stay in a relationship as she/he would flirt with strangers or their bf or gf would cheat. Anyone else have that issue with Starlight Shores?
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited July 2012
    I haven't really kept track because I move my family around a lot. I would say that Hidden Springs and Riverview get the most play. Lucky Palms will join them.

I like Bridgeport the least. It just doesn't fit my play style.
  • Options
    HappyGaylordHappyGaylord Posts: 319 Member
    edited July 2012
    I mostly play Bridgeport~!

I don't really know which town I play the least... Haha!
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited July 2012
    I play the most in Lucky Palms, and the least actually i think never in Bridgeport :D
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited July 2012
    Most: Sunset Valley
    Least: Riverview/Appaloosa Plains