Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need names!

Okay, I was going to name my werewolf Leo Wolff, but obviously because there's already a werewolf family called Wolff, I need a new surname. I also need a household name, for my werewolf, vampire, two fairies and a witch that they are looking after. Everyone is going to have a different surname apart from the two fairies so I really need help thinking of the household name. Can someone help me? :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    Katty0Katty0 Posts: 3,907 Member
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    BVSimsloverBVSimslover Posts: 28
    edited July 2012
    Well if you want stuff about wolves, you could always go for the old Harry Potter 'Lupin'. But there's also stuff like Conan ("hound, wolf"), Fenris (a giant wolf who had the power to threaten the gods), Phelan ("like a wolf"), Randall ("wolf shield"), Wolcott ("wolf's cottage"), Raoul ("wolf counsel"), Lowell ("young wolf"), or Conall ("strong wolf"). Hope these help :)
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited July 2012
    Well if you want stuff about wolves, you could always go for the old Harry Potter 'Lupin'. But there's also stuff like Conan ("hound, wolf"), Fenris (a giant wolf who had the power to threaten the gods), Phelan ("like a wolf"), Randall ("wolf shield"), Wolcott ("wolf's cottage"), Raoul ("wolf counsel"), Lowell ("young wolf"), or Conall ("strong wolf"). Hope these help :)

I like really like Wolcott. It would suit his character and appearance. But I don't like the sound of Leo Wolcott. I might rename him actually, I really like that. I also like Fenris, but I'm already saving that for his future grandson, (and naming after the Dragon Age character).
  • Options
    StakerStaker Posts: 417
    edited July 2012
    I like really like Wolcott. It would suit his character and appearance. But I don't like the sound of Leo Wolcott. I might rename him actually, I really like that. I also like Fenris, but I'm already saving that for his future grandson, (and naming after the Dragon Age character).
    Nononononono! Keep Leo! Really! I like it! :D
    Okay, household name... How about the Pantheon household? Or the Spellbound household?
    What are the names of the household members?
  • Options
    cajo5cajo5 Posts: 1,359
    edited July 2012
    Maybe Lunar for the surname.
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited July 2012
    Staker wrote:
    Nononononono! Keep Leo! Really! I like it! :D
    Okay, household name... How about the Pantheon household? Or the Spellbound household?
    What are the names of the household members?

We have Leo, Lucian Stone, (vampire),Caoimhe and Rhiannon Tabris, (fairies), and Amanda Keyes, (witch).
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited July 2012
    For the werewolf, I found the name Damarchus. Also there's Wulver.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.