Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

>.<

Closed, I figured I wasn't going to have time to do it. If someone wants to take it they can. Just ask and I will hand over "The rights". lol

testbanner.png
A Tumblr

So the other day Archivist made this thread. It was titled "Things Simmers can't say in public without sounding like a complete psycho.". It got me thinking that this would make a really good Tumblr!

With that being said I asked Archivist if I could use her idea and make a Tumblr with sort of the same concept. She said "Go right ahead" and so thats what I did.

The Tumblr is now open for your viewing pleasure. There aren't many posts now because I didn't want to post everything at once. :D

You can click here to look at it or you can click on the banner.

First Things First

I need something to post! I will use some off of that thread, but if you have something else feel free to say it! All you need to do is fill this out..

What is your saying?:
Do you want credit? If so what name should I use?:
Favorite color:

Thank you for submitting!

I am also looking for help!

No matter how much I want to do myself I know I am going to want someone to help me!

Requirements For the Job

These are things that you need to be able to have the "job".

•Basic knowledge of Tumblr. This includes using Tumblr in your past and having a Tumblr(does not need to be active now).
•Knowing how to use HTML. I would LOVE it if you could be able to edit it, but if you can't thats fine. Just knowing what it is is good too.
•You need to be able to use Gimp/Photoshop. All you will be required to do is make a solid colored square and put text on it. There is a slight chance you won't have to make any posts.
•You need to be able to contact me by email.
•Be able to get on at least 5/7 days a week to manage the account.

The Application

If you want to be taken in to consideration for this job please fill out this form.

Username/what you want to be called:
Have you ever used Tumblr?:
If so..
What is your URL?:
How long have you had your Tumblr?:

Do you know what HTML code is?:
If so..
Do you know how to code HTML?:
If so have you ever made a Tumblr theme? What is it?:

Do you know how to use Gimp/Photoshop?:
If so..
Would you be able to do the kind of image that is listed above?:
Examples of work:

Will you be able to contact me by email?:
Will you be able to get on 5/7 days a week to check up on the account?:
Additional info/why should I give you the job?:

I know that form is really long :shock: !

Anyways, if I hire you, you will be put on "probation" for 2 weeks. After those to weeks I will either keep you on the team, put you on probation longer, or "fire" you.

I will be hiring 1-3 people.

Thank you for reading all of this!

Comments

• Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited July 2012
    Reserved for later use
  • Options
    sashunya10sashunya10 Posts: 5,429 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Username/what you want to be called: sashunya10/Alex
    Have you ever used Tumblr?: Yuppers
    If so..
    What is your URL?: goingcaking.tumblr.com
    How long have you had your Tumblr?: Since the ninth, although I've been using Tumblr for a lot longer.
    Do you know what HTML code is?: Yes
    If so..
    Do you know how to code HTML?: Yes, but I am absolute rubbish at it.
    If so have you ever made a Tumblr theme? What is it?: No
    Do you know how to use Gimp/Photoshop?: Yep.
    If so..
    Would you be able to do the kind of image that is listed above?: Easy-peasy!
    Examples of work:
    (I can put these on different colored backgrounds, I'm just in a hurry. Also, I have terrible on-the-spot humor.)
    2e5tlzo.jpg
    2rztisz.jpg
    Will you be able to contact me by email?: Yes!
    Will you be able to get on 5/7 days a week to check up on the account?: Yes- not including next week in which I am going to camp.
    Additional info/why should I give you the job?: I have way too much free time, I love The Sims, I love this idea, and I qualify!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @sashunya10: Thank you for applying, I will defiantly take your application in to consideration!
  • Options
    sashunya10sashunya10 Posts: 5,429 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Great! :D
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited July 2012
    Username/what you want to be called: RosettasStoned

Have you ever used Tumblr?: Never. I don't even know what it is.

If so..
    What is your URL?:
    Do you know what HTML code is?: Well, I used to. You'd have to remind me. I've been online since 1997, believe it or not. Webtv. It was before pc's could do much. HTML was a must know then... for some reason, I forgot why... Wow, I haven't thought about webtv in a while, wonder if its still going... It was awesome.

If so..
    Do you know how to code HTML?: I used to...

If so have you ever made a Tumblr theme? What is it?: Nope. :lol:

Do you know how to use Gimp/Photoshop?: The only gimp I know is in Pulp Fiction.

If so..
    Would you be able to do the kind of image that is listed above?: What were we just talking about?

Examples of work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5EP2BBc44c
    :lol: I worked hard on that.

Will you be able to contact me by email?: I can't stand email. So 20th century. :lol: I have one I never check.

Will you be able to get on 5/7 days a week to check up on the account?: Yeah, I'm online way too much.

Additional info/why should I give you the job?: I don't care, I just want to fill out a job application. :lol: It was fun.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    RosettaStone: LOL, I love the last part in the additional info. Thank you for your application. :D
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited July 2012
    This looks great so far! Feel free to use any of the ones I posted if you like. :)
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Okies, thanks. I already have 15(or was it 20)finished. I put 4 of them up for now. ;-)
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited July 2012
    here's one if you want it...
    (use yellow for the color even though simmy puddles look just like rain puddles)

For Sims' sake! RUN to the toilet, don't walk! You only have 15 sim-seconds left before you make a puddle.

I am always yelling that at my screen. Silly sims...! They never make it in time, but I tried.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for those cressie!
  • Options
    ChampselysseChampselysse Posts: 185
    edited July 2012
    Username/what you want to be called: Elysse
    Have you ever used Tumblr?: Yes.
    If so..
    What is your URL?: sweetlysimming.tumblr.com
    How long have you had your Tumblr?: only a few days but I have a personal tumblr that I have had for many months.
    Do you know what HTML code is?: Yes
    If so..
    Do you know how to code HTML?: yes.
    If so have you ever made a Tumblr theme? What is it?: No, that's a bit too advanced for me. :P
    Do you know how to use Gimp/Photoshop?: Yes, Photoshop.
    If so..
    Would you be able to do the kind of image that is listed above?: Absolutely. :)
    Examples of work: Signature and avatar are two. If you really need more, I can find some for you. But the type of editing you would need is very easy, I can do that. :P
    Will you be able to contact me by email?: Yes.
    Will you be able to get on 5/7 days a week to check up on the account?: Most likely, I am on the internet too much. :P
    Additional info/why should I give you the job?: I am experienced in Tumblr and I go on way too much. :P

*EDIT: Oh gosh, I used :P a lot. O.O*
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @Champselysse: Thank you for filling that out, your application will be taken under consideration. ;-)
  • Options
    OkatoOkato Posts: 125 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Username/what you want to be called: Katrine
    Have you ever used Tumblr?: No, but I have a very basic understanding of it.
    If so..
    What is your URL?:
    Do you know what HTML code is?: Yes.
    If so..
    Do you know how to code HTML?: I know italic, underline, and bold.
    If so have you ever made a Tumblr theme? What is it?: No.
    Do you know how to use Gimp/Photoshop?: Photoshop.
    If so..
    Would you be able to do the kind of image that is listed above?: I think so...
    Examples of work: th_Winter.jpg That, and I can easily edit print, backround, and effect
    Will you be able to contact me by email?: No email. Address.
    Will you be able to get on 5/7 days a week to check up on the account?: Yes.
    Additional info/why should I give you the job?: I'm really good at using Photobucket, I'm (usually) reliable, and I'm strong under pressure.

I know, I probably didn't meet basic requirements, but I put my application out there.

P.S:
    My saying: The silly thing about toddlers is that it takes three hours to put them to bed. And the diapers.
    Credit: Okato.
    Color: Blue.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Since you don't seem like you're going to have time to do it, could I try taking it over?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Since you don't seem like you're going to have time to do it, could I try taking it over?

Sure...do you want to email me(my email is in my about me). There are somethings I have to go over with you and I think it would be smarter to not do it here. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:

Sure...do you want to email me(my email is in my about me). There are somethings I have to go over with you and I think it would be smarter to not do it here. :D

Of course. :) Sent you an email.