Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

hideheadlineeffects toggle key

ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
I think that it would be awesome if there was a shortcut key that you could press that immediately turns headline effects on or off.

I like seeing headline effects when I'm just playing the game normally, but when a cool photo opportunity happens, I often find myself thinking, "Man. I wish I had turned headline effects off so that that giant thought bubble with the simoleon in it would not be blocking that guy's face."

Also, I know that the hideheadlineeffects cheat exists, but it doesn't occur immediately when entered. I could also play with hideheadlineeffects on at all times (which I do), but then I miss out all the little bits of information that add flavor to the game.

Anyway, just an idea. Feel free to discuss. :P
9d9hOnJ.png

Comments

• Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited July 2012
    Another toggle key that would be awesome would be one that brings up walls and ceilings without adjusting the position of the camera.

Often times, I'll want to take a picture, but all of the walls are down (because that's how I usually play). So I have to put them back up, which sends my camera to the sky, and I'll have to manually bring the camera back down to where the picture was that I wanted to take. It would be cool if there was a key that just makes them appear, in much the same way as they do when a Sim takes a picture with the photography skill.

*ramble, ramble, ramble*
    9d9hOnJ.png