Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A gift for you all, "Lucky Palms Fire House"

Lucky Palms Fire House

screenshot_original.jpg

I recently got Lucky Palms, and I noticed that it didnt have a firestation. I emediatly felt bad for all the sims in lucky palms. after all, the world is a desert, and fires can start easy in a desert. Also, every world should have a firestation.

The first floor has a two story garage for the firetruck, an office for the captian, and a game/hobby room for your sims to build up some skills and relax.

The second floor is open, It has a livving area with plenty of couches for your sim to relax, a big screen tv for your sim to raise up their fun. An eat in kitchen, two bathrooms, 1 for female, 1 for males. There is also a deck outside with a pool, and spa.

the third floor has a state of the art gym with plenty of workout machines for your firesims to stay in shape, conected to the gym are two bath/shower rooms and laundry facilities, one for males, the other for females. Just off the gym there is an informal office space with two computers and a book case. Just past that there is a communal bedroom with 6 beds, two bookshelves, a dresser, night tables, and a chess table. There are also two bathroom/shower rooms connected to the bedroom. one for males, the other for females.

This firehouse has everything that is needed for your firesim, and even more for your other sims to enjoy. :)

Comments

• Options
    rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    edited July 2012
    Wow! this is beautiful! Rec & Favorite. I'm downloading even if i don't have lucky palms. this is a fire station i like :mrgreen: . i don't like EA made fire stations. :lol:
  • Options
    godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited July 2012
    Thanks, I am glad that you like it. :)
  • Options
    makinmagic58makinmagic58 Posts: 342 Member
    edited July 2012
    Amazing! This is totally awesome! I would download but I don't have the store content or expansions required, but I gave it a rec. :)
  • Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited July 2012
    I'll have to download this when I get Ambitions xD

I love the modern look, left you a Rec :D
  • Options
    stikystuffstikystuff Posts: 2,939 Member
    edited July 2012
    Excellent! You just saved me a job I wasn't looking forward too :lol: Perfect! 8)
  • Options
    BlythelyreBlythelyre Posts: 4,357 Member
    edited July 2012
    This is beautiful. What lot did you place it on?
    14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg
  • Options
    dhay773dhay773 Posts: 753 Member
    edited July 2012
    I didn't even realize that LP doesn't have a fire station. :oops: This is perfect godshelpio, it blends beautifully with the other buildings! Downloaded and rec'd. :-)
  • Options
    Pupper_puppyPupper_puppy Posts: 810 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I like it! One question, Theres no cc right? If so, then i will dl it :P
  • Options
    stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited July 2012
    That's a great firehouse. LP needs so many community lost updated for the desert that I am loving to see things like this.
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited July 2012
    very nice left you a rec

sadly LP has no ambi lots to start with, so a fair amount of building and make overs will have to heppen
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Blythelyre wrote:
    This is beautiful. What lot did you place it on?

I believe it was 28 civic way, the lot right next to the police station. :) And thank you for the lovely comment.

@Pupper_puppy no cc at all.. i play a clean game. :)

thanks everyone for all the compliments on the build, by the way, the only store stuff in the firehouse is the deepfryer, and the ice cream maker. as for expansions, I believe that the only LN stuff i used was some bathroom deco, which isnt reall important, there is a generations potions lab which can be replaced with something else.. i dont believe that i used any stuff packs, but i will have to check. I believe that the only showtime stuff i used were the terrain paints. other than that i believe it is just ambitions, and basegame. :)
  • Options
    AviendaTristynAviendaTristyn Posts: 843 Member
    edited July 2012
    Wow,that's an awesome Fire House,I gave it a rec.and added it to my fav's so when I get Lucky Palms I can download it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Forgot to add that there are a couple of pet beds, and some dog and cat items for your firesims pets to enjoy as well. However, if you dont have the pets expansion pack those items will be replaced with something else that you can delete. :)
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited July 2012
    Oh wow, thanks for making this! I'm glad the ambitions lots didn't auto-place because they wouldn't suit the environment, but it's good to have some new desert style ambitions lots 8) Great job! Keep up the good work :D
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    Bloodrayne2452Bloodrayne2452 Posts: 356 Member
    edited July 2012
    Amazing! I recommended it and I am downloading it now. I just got off my game though, so I wont be able to place it till tomorrow. :D