Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

potterphyle!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was minding my own business, working hard to come up with material for a lesson plan when I discovered a name generator (Random Renamer) at www.behindthename.com I shared this website on my My Page and got into a fun conversation with some of my friends about how that website lets you choose different cultures and subcultures. Only one person took on my challenge to try it out, potterphyle, and boy was that name interesting, Dirthauler O'gorman to be precise. So I thought I would be sneaky and throw a cute pair of children's shorts at potterphyle as a little thank you for humoring me.

I went back to work, checking out some books for activities and ideas when my phone pings with this "oh so innocent" tone. I go in to my email thinking all I had coming my was was a little junk mail. No I was blindsided, clobbered, sideswiped, buried by potterphyle!

potterphyle sent you a message.
RECEIVED 8 MINUTES AGO
You have been gifted a Store item from potterphyle!
LOL, I had to try hillbilly, since I am from the south. It's funny they think we'd consider a name like Dirthauler. ;-)

potterphyle has gifted you: Once Upon a Time Cottage. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Apparently you don't mess with potterphyle!

I am in shock! Complete and total shock! That might be because I am currently buried underneath all kinds of awesome things!

Seriously though, potterphyle, thank you so much! You are an amazing friend. So much for getting anymore work done today, I'm probably going to spend my next few hours plotting your revenge! :twisted:

- Mary

Comments

• Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited July 2012
    Lol, no revenge needed. I am glad you like it. I have been dying to turn on my desktop and start up a game, but there are still storms rolling through. Our electricity has went off twice, and I know how horrible I'd feel if it went off while playing with new stuff. I updated and cleaned out my laptop, so I may attempt starting a game with it. Enjoy playing ;-)
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited July 2012
    Thank you again, and stay safe with the storms. I will not be able to download the set until tomorrow, but it's still perfect timing because my only weekend plans are to get some massive simming in and a birthday party for my niece.

Hopefully next week I will get some recolors or sims uploaded from my re-invisioning process for Lunar Lakes... I love meshing sci-fi and fantasy to make my own weirdness! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Options
    edited July 2012
    LL would be a perfect fantasy land, if one had time and talent to trasform it. All those beautiful colors! Take out the scifi stuff and put in mystical! Neat idea. Makes me anticipate Supernatural even more. I am going on a simming spree too, either this weekend or next week, while the girls are still in PF. If the weather decides to cooperate.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you for the heavy weather jacket...my little sims need that for sure. This horrid weather we have been having. I see the sun peeking out of the clouds now. I wish mother nature would make up her mind already! What a day.