Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

80's Family Home and some little starters

follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
It's been a little while since I uploaded a build here at creative corner :D So here is my latest build 80's Family Home, I built this home to play in myself because I was finding it hard to keep up with my sim family (Iam a bit out of practice), I hope you find it easy to play with too. :D:D
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6033169
Screenshot-80.jpg

Screenshot-93-1.jpg

Screenshot-37.jpg

Screenshot-45.jpg

Screenshot-49.jpg

Screenshot-92-1.jpg

Screenshot-47-2.jpg

Here are some starters, :D With not much time of late I have had fun making these quicker builds. :D

Tuscan Starter Under 14k
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5770506
tuscanstarter.jpg

Baby Blue starter for under 16k
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5813813
Screenshot-290-1-1.jpg

Sweet Singles Starter for under 13.5k
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5914368
Screenshot-303-1.jpg

80's Starter for under 17k
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5949526
Screenshot-335-1.jpg

And I just uploaded this family starter Sunny Starter for under 19k
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6034008
Screenshot-108-1-1-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited July 2012
    80's family home looks great and your starters are amazing. I don't know how you manage to do so much on the starter budget. Rec'd them all.
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hi, dear Folly! Your new lot looks gorgeous, I like it very much! :) I'm so with you, not long ago I've tried to play, and it was soooo hard :lol: I need to practice too, and will try your pretty lot for it! :)
    Already recommended when I found it on the exchange, and I've planned to write on your page, but now I found your thread, and it's nice to see more pictures about your creations!
    The starters are so very cute, already rec'd them all.
    Take care and have a wonderful day! *hugs*
    - Ildi :)
  • Options
    PEACHES327PEACHES327 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited July 2012
    Very cool starter, Folly. Went thru your studio and rec'd a few other tidbits as well. :wink:
    Please Visit My Sims 3 & 4 Blog! studiopeaches.blogspot.com
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited July 2012
    Rec'd and faved teh 80's home and many others as well. You always impress me with your authenticity, color and style! :wink:
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2012
    Folly, you have been busy! :D LOVE your new builds. The 80's family home is gorgeous! I adore the exterior and the interior is so homely and cosy! Love that kitchen, dining room and study! I will happily recommend and add to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The starters are so CUTE! :D I love all of them but my favourite has to be the tuscan one. I love that style of build. Simply lovely starters and they all under 19K! Good job Folly! Off to recommend them. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited July 2012
    So busy with building I see! Folly I have always loved your work, especially your cottages but I love your 80's family home. It really is a blast from the past :] Made sure to rec it and your starters!!
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited July 2012
    I ♥♥♥ all of them and I rec'd all of them!
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited July 2012
    Great to see your builds here in CC again, Folly :D They are all wonderful, love the 80's family home - rec'd the ones I hadn't already rec'd :thumbup:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Simfreak89Simfreak89 Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited July 2012
    They all look amazing! I rec'd all of them. Happy simming :wink:
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    edited July 2012
    Really nice builds! :) I'm especially impressed by your attention to detail, inside and out. Some of the best starters I've ever seen!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    FriedChickenIsMeFriedChickenIsMe Posts: 202 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Amazing. I'm going to download all of the starters. I wish you could combine all of them, because they are sooo great, each one of them, and I don't know which one I want my sims to move in to.... a sweet sunny blue '80s Tuscan starter!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hi Walkingstick
    Thank you :D:D:D I normally play test with my sim for about a sim week while he upgrades most of the appiances, the Sunny Starter went from 23k to under 19k in this time. :D Have a great weekend Folly :D
    Hi Ildi
    :lol: Yep! I found if I corralled them in one big room it was easier to play. :lol: I moved them from their old fasioned seaside home... This one
    Screenshot-252.jpg
    To their retro 80's. I hope you have a wonderful weekend thank you so much for your lovely comments. Take care Hugs Folly
    Thank you Peaches I really appreciate your comments.Iam a big fan of your builds . :D:D Folly
  • Options
    deme07deme07 Posts: 476 Member
    edited July 2012
    Your starters are amazing. :) You put so much detail into the homes with such a small budget. Rec'd them all!! :)
    Origin ID: deme11
    fk5gcj.jpg

• Options
    mom24kidzmom24kidz Posts: 824 Member
    edited July 2012
    Rec'd All of them! :D
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited July 2012
    Folly these are just gorgeous! You know how much I adore your lots and I adore these new one too :) I love all the different themes but the way that they still all have that Folly stamp on them :)

Amazing Starters - all rec'd :) *hugs*
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you Itsy you are always so kind:D :D
    Hi yanti
    So glad you like my 80's home with it's earthy tones and seagrass floor wich I see is making a come back. :D:D:D Thank so much for the rec's and Wow! favour. :D:D Big Hugs Folly
    :lol: mainly with small build's Oils, I finding hard to finish some of my larger builds lately. :roll: So glade you like my retro build. :D:D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you Mvande. :D:D:D
    Hi Wibs Yes I wish I had more time to spend here. Thank you for your support and lovely comments. Hugs Folly
    Hi Freak89 Happy simming to you too. :D:D:D Thank you for the rec's and your kind words. :D:D
    BronyRae :oops:Thank you so much. I had a lot of fun building them :D:D:D
  • Options
    spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hi Folly - great to see all your latest starters, all with completely different looks and themes, and so much detail with such a limited budget! I can never do starters.

Your 80's home is great - brings back memories of that time, with its distinctive decor style :D

Great to see you here in CC and thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations. Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I moved house and they took FOREVER to move my internet - I'm all caught up with your studio now. Can't wait to see if you do a cottage with the new stuff from the fairytale cottage store set - that's a match made in heaven for your incredible cottage skills.

DL + Rec for all! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Ahh.. thank you FriedChickenIsMe :D:D I hope you enjoy them. :D:D
    Mom24kids and Demo thank you for your lovely comments and rec's. :D
    Hi BN Thank you so much :D:D With the new Supernatural EP on its way Iam think of doing some tiny woodland cottage starters. Take care Hugs Folly :D
    :lol::lol: Yes Helen just the set I need to be reinspired. It is good to see you back I move about a year ago and it took a while to sort out our internet too. :roll: Looking forward to see your next creation. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    DivaOfDarknessDivaOfDarkness Posts: 1,097 Member
    edited February 2013
    awesome stuff!
    Downloaded & rec!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Thank you DivaOfDarkness I hope you enjoy them. :D Folly
  • Options
    ComputosaurusComputosaurus Posts: 113 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Your 80s house really brings back memories! Especially the bathroom and the kitchen, they look like they were copied straight from my parents' house. Very cute.
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited March 2013
    I missed all of these follyfoot! Were you hiding these from me?! LOL They are all just lovely. I really like the 80's homes. The starters are adorable. :) Got them all rec'd :)
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited March 2013
    DL and rec'd both 80's home and starter, gorgeous ;D
    As well as rec'd for the rest of your adorable starters Folly, they're quaint and perfect!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi Computosaurus It was a trip down memory lane lane for me too, dusty pink, olive green , lots of wood and of course sea grass. So glad you like it. :D Folly
    Hi Lovely Nini They were a lot of fun to build. My first home had sea Grass floors and lime green latice wallpaper, Oh! and must not forget the African Love birds in their big white cage hanging from the ceiling. Fond memories lol :D Hugs Folly
    Thank you Oils for such lovely comments, Iam so happy that you like them. Hugs Folly :D