Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ballet Barre Dreams

As a dancer, the ballet barre was the best thing that ever happened to my Sims 2 world! I know this is a late request. I was hoping for it in Generations. I was SURE it would pop up in Showtime, but alas, no. It's such a small thing, but I would LOVE that item to pop up again. Especially since our kids can take ballet as an afterschool activity. Any chance of it?

Comments

• Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited July 2012
    yeah i want more ballet items. i took ballet as a child and my kids are going to too. so i think it should be in the game
  • Options
    lilsis3421lilsis3421 Posts: 1,258 New Member
    edited July 2012
    i would love that! i wish our sims could choose dancing as their profession as well as their style of dancing too whether it be ballet, jazz, contemporary, hip hop, ballroom, tap, etc. :D
  • Options
    deltagirl1326deltagirl1326 Posts: 468 Member
    edited July 2012
    Exactly! With Showtime, I really thought this would be a career option. Much more practical than the acrobat!
  • Options
    VeronicaSim3VeronicaSim3 Posts: 659
    edited July 2012
    I would love that!
  • Options
    Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited July 2012
    Yes please! I would love new dances of all kinds, preferably as a new profession.
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited July 2012
    I want dance so bad! Being a dancer myself ;) We need it as a career, and something more serious for the kids to pursue.