Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BRIDE OF BUNNYSTEIN! CONTEST! CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Bride of BunnyStein Contest!

Welcome to my
Bride of BunnyStein Contest !
For this contest you will be creating me a bride! Since it seems like my simself has awful luck with keeping his wife/wives alive for more than a day I figured you guys can give me a hand! :mrgreen:

The contest's end date will be: JULY 31st

It might be pushed back if a lot of people need more time, to join please look at all of my posts below for instructions and other things! HAVE FUN!

Bride_of_Frankenstein_001.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited July 2012
    RULES:

Rule 1: No CC, store content is allowed but you need to list which items, if you don't remember the names or can't find them than you can just say it has store content :mrgreen: EA items such as Dr.Pepper and T Mobile promotional objects are not allowed unfortunately

Rule 2: Create a pattern is allowed, please do not use patterns from CC sites, use only Base Game patterns and the Create a Pattern ones please.

Rule 3: The bride must be new, no using an old sim of yours since this contest is unique and I want you to get creative!

Rule 4: Absolutely no stealing someone else's work! Anyone caught stealing will be disqualified and taken immediately out of the prize pool.

Rule 5: You need to include at least one picture of their outfits and one head shot. It can be in CAS or in game. If in game try to take the pictures in good lighting that way I can judge properly. Pose player is allowed and other posing mods but they will not effect the judging, you do not even need the sim to pose, you can if you want

Rule 6: You may enter 3 times per category. If you enter 3 only 1 will be chosen for the judging, it will be the best one, or you can choose which one you want for judging. If you win in one category you may not win in another, however you can get an honourable mention.

Rule 7: Use the application form and try to not make it messy and do not quote pictures, it can break a thread

Rule 8: You can use all EP and SP content except for Katy Perry Sweet Treats and Diesel either than that, you can use any of the other EP's and SP's

Those are the rules if you follow we can have a great time :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Entry Form and Contest Updates.

Entry Form

Username:
    Category:
    Name of Bride:
    Store Content list: (if none simply put none in this part)
    Pictures: (Read rules about pictures)
    Story/Bio: (optional but it will effect a bit on the scoring)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Wacky/Wonderful Category

For this category you will be making a bride who is not ordinary, so she will not be realistic, she can be the most wacky sim ever. In this one the craziest and most unique sim will win. You can make them a character from a movie or something. As long as the character isn't too realistic. You can even make a Bride of Frankenstein. For this category you can go really crazy with the sims look and make her look absolutely ridiculous and out of this world. That includes Berry Sims, Aliens, Creatures, etc.

If a vampire try not to make them look too human like, make them much more cartoony and wacky :mrgreen:

Contestants:

#1 Rubysim
    - Abbi Jacobs

#2 thesocialblight
    - Lita Noel

#3 InvisibleLyndz
    - Ezmeralda Eviltwin

#4 skdluzak
    - Future Mrs. Bunnystein

#5 marystarbright
    - Jessica Wabbit
    - She Hulk The Evil

#6 62sweet
    - Verity Strange
    - Gretchen Rose

#7 SelahGio
    - Adelaida Whims

#8 blacksheba1973
    - Carrigan Karrot

#9 8NiSci8
    - Beta-B Blastimo
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Realistic Category:

For this category you will be making a sim who is realistic, meaning if you have a berry sim you have made you cannot enter them here, the bride needs to look like someone you can meet on the street in real life. You can still make them different from the everyday sim but if you stray too far it will be entered into the Wacky Wonderful Category

Contestants:

#1 8NiSci8
    - Vanessa Heart

#2 sdw4
    - Angell Flowers

#3 blacksheba1973
    - Veronica Walsh

#4 misty4m
    - Sam Apolis

#5 Rubysim
    - Malissa Stevens
    - Princess Phoebe
    - Caroline Stuart

#6 EmmaBarbie
    - Tuzi

#7 Shannon1w1
    - Rosalie Tillman
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    WINNERS AND RUNNER UPS FOR EACH CATEGORY

Will be edited for winners or each category when the judging is finished

• Options
    edited July 2012
    The contest is now open to people to enter!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    stikystuffstikystuff Posts: 2,939 Member
    edited July 2012
    Your picture is not working Corey and where are the prizes maybe offer some recs if you don't have any sp?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    stikystuff wrote:
    Your picture is not working Corey and where are the prizes maybe offer some recs if you don't have any sp?

I was planning on that, and the picture isn't? Hmm gonna go get another one, thanks by the way :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    stikystuff wrote:

I was planning on that, and the picture isn't? Hmm gonna go get another one, thanks by the way :D

No problem bunny just thought I would mention it. It's just a broken picture box for me.

EDIT - I can see it now :shock: spooky.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    stikystuff wrote:
    stikystuff wrote:

No problem bunny just thought I would mention it. It's just a broken picture box for me.

Changed it :mrgreen: and thanks because I can see it but I guess you guys can't :? well thanks a lot :mrgreen: would of been so embarrassing with the picture broken for the entire contest :oops:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Psst...bunny look what I found.

BRIDEOF.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    stikystuff wrote:
    Psst...bunny look what I found.

BRIDEOF.jpg

Stiky I think I just got emotional :mrgreen: can I steal it? Erm borrow it? :lol:
  • Options
    ellerobbeellerobbe Posts: 563 Member
    edited July 2012
    Better make her fire proof! I heard one died in a pancake incident (on the engagement photo thread!) :lol::mrgreen:

I can't say right now for sure if I can enter or not. I'll let you know if I can/have time!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    ellerobbe wrote:
    Better make her fire proof! I heard one died in a pancake incident (on the engagement photo thread!) :lol::mrgreen:

I can't say right now for sure if I can enter or not. I'll let you know if I can/have time!

Alrighty :mrgreen:

Yes the only sims I want to live are the ones my simself marries and they always end up dying :cry: and it sucks because I always let them go to paris for honeymoon and give them a room of diamonds, millions of dollars, and all the love possible and they die... After that I delete the game because I can't stand seeing the little me crying :(
  • Options
    edited July 2012

Stiky I think I just got emotional :mrgreen: can I steal it? Erm borrow it? :lol:

It's all yours bunny do with it what you will. Hopes you like it :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    stikystuff wrote:

It's all yours bunny do with it what you will. Hopes you like it :wink:

*Tries it on*

O looks amazing!

*Big bunny hugs*
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Anyone want to try making me a bride? Anyone? :cry:
  • Options
    marystarbrightmarystarbright Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited July 2012
    :P I will give it a try :P
  • Options
    sdw4sdw4 Posts: 2,967 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Are we allowed to use content from EPs? (Like showtime) :P
  • Options
    ellerobbeellerobbe Posts: 563 Member
    edited July 2012

Alrighty :mrgreen:

Yes the only sims I want to live are the ones my simself marries and they always end up dying :cry: and it sucks because I always let them go to paris for honeymoon and give them a room of diamonds, millions of dollars, and all the love possible and they die... After that I delete the game because I can't stand seeing the little me crying :(

Aw there there, don't be sad! I hate when simmies die. :(
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    :P I will give it a try :P

Great! I'm looking forward to what you make :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    sdw4 wrote:

Yes, all the EPs and SPs except for sweet treats and the soon to be diesel :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    SHES ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone? :lol:
  • Options
    8NiSci88NiSci8 Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited July 2012
    I'll enter. I'm on a Sim-Making spree! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    sdw4sdw4 Posts: 2,967 New Member
    edited July 2012
    sdw4 wrote:

Yes, all the EPs and SPs except for sweet treats and the soon to be diesel :mrgreen:

So you didn't get Sweet Treats either? Good call :D
    It's the only pack I dont have for the sims 3 :lol: