Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

4 new hidden mystery skills with update 1.34!!!

Reposting this since it might get moved from GD:

I was adjusting my Sim's traits with Twallan's MC when I ran across these. :shock:

This is the first time I've ever seen these traits and they weren't present at the 1.33 update release. :?

note that up to 1.33, NO traits EXISTED AFTER THE WORKAHOLIC one!!!

So it looks like we're definitely due for some new traits with SN EP or maybe by the Seasons EP? this Christmas? if you believe the Rumor Mill! :D

edit: on 2nd thought, the first 4 hidden traits are most likely related to SN with the new sim types. So maybe werewolf, fairy, witch and zombie? sims will have these new hidden traits.

VERY curious:
[IMG]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t496/Tholian2012/Avalon/mysteryskill1.png "width=640"[/IMG]

Comments

• Options
    NathanNowellNathanNowell Posts: 933 Member
    edited July 2012
    Um what doe you mean by skills? Those are traits.. Sorry if I'm wrong, I've never used master controller mod...

And BTW the 2nd pic with world peace and world misery, well those are hidden traits from Showtime with the genie...
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited July 2012
    this would not be for seasons.. -.- its in november.
  • Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited July 2012
    I think the world misery and world peace ones come with the Genie from Showtime. Normal Sims can wish for world peace and evil Sims can wish for world misery.
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited July 2012
    Um what doe you mean by skills? Those are traits.. Sorry if I'm wrong, I've never used master controller mod...

And BTW the 2nd pic with world peace and world misery, well those are hidden traits from Showtime with the genie...
    Sorry meant traits >.< edited for brainfart. So the last 2 traits are solved. But what about the other 4? :?
  • Options
    NathanNowellNathanNowell Posts: 933 Member
    edited July 2012

Sorry meant traits >.< edited for brainfart. So the last 2 traits are solved. But what about the other 4? :?

They can be anything... Can they be vampire traits? Or whatever.. Maybe for the new Supernatural creatures. Or maybe one is for Seasons - Loves Snow trait.. Idk

And lol tbh I don't want any traits like Loves Snow or Hates Rain when Seasons comes out. I'd rather have it become another favorite. Like you pick the color blue as your Sim's fav color.... You know??? Well for seasons I want to pick our Sim's fav season, and worst season.. Traits are becoming to messy and disorganized while more ep's come out.

Seriously.. The Dramatic trait is pretty much the same as the Overemotional.. And Star Quality shouldn't have even been a trait. Should've been dramatic..
  • Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited July 2012
    the DNT ones probably relate to stealing, thieving, knifing, and getaway driving.
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    wzw1177wzw1177 Posts: 1,140 New Member
    edited July 2012
    bosslaydee wrote:
    this would not be for seasons.. -.- its in november.
    Why not for Supernatural? :wink:
  • Options
    xXBruin_SlayerXxxXBruin_SlayerXx Posts: 1,570 New Member
    edited July 2012
    the DNT ones probably relate to stealing, thieving, knifing, and getaway driving.

My thoughts exactly
  • Options
    Glic2003Glic2003 Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited July 2012

My thoughts exactly

Finally, I can end my petition to bring those things to TS3. ;)
    simsig_willwright.gif

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
    -Honeywell
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited July 2012

My thoughts exactly

:lol::lol::lol::lol: