Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discontinued Thread

Comments

• Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    edited August 2012
    I would love to be added for Sunlit Tides Gold Edition. Thanks
  • Options
    friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited August 2012
    i bought it myself. so i can be removed from the sunlit tides list.
  • Options
    deathxisxlovedeathxisxlove Posts: 3,687 Member
    edited August 2012
    Can I add a few names, please? I know some seriously amazing gifters who have pretty much everything but Sunlit Tides since it hasn't really came out yet. I'd love to add Blythelyre, Smashbridges20, and Blewis823 to the Gold edition of Sunlit Tides, please? I'd like the gold edition, but I'd really rather add their names because they are wonderful ladies who deserve to have things thrown at them for once. :twisted:

Not sure if you skipped me or I named too many people. :oops: I didn't see anything about it in the original post.
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    Jaysin7181Jaysin7181 Posts: 60 Member
    edited August 2012
    May i be added to the list for Hidden Springs and Sunlit Tides Gold, after pre-ordering Supernatural and Seasons i will not be able to afford a world so soon as this.

Thanks!

P.S.- I do promise to re-gift though, as i am a firm believer in that and it's how i was raised.
    "Love is a many splendor thing."
  • Options
    creatorZcreatorZ Posts: 92
    edited August 2012
    Jaline33 gifted me Sunlit Tides Standard.

Thanks! Your awesome :)
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hey guys, just now working on the list.

I will be checking the current players wishlist and then update and check all posts.

Thanks,

AznSensei
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Can I add a few names, please? I know some seriously amazing gifters who have pretty much everything but Sunlit Tides since it hasn't really came out yet. I'd love to add Blythelyre, Smashbridges20, and Blewis823 to the Gold edition of Sunlit Tides, please? I'd like the gold edition, but I'd really rather add their names because they are wonderful ladies who deserve to have things thrown at them for once. :twisted:

Not sure if you skipped me or I named too many people. :oops: I didn't see anything about it in the original post.

It's because you nominated a bunch of people.

Plus I don't recommend nominations unless the person has it on their wishlist sorry.
  • Options
    beetlejuiceloverbeetlejuicelover Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited August 2012
    May I please be added under the gold edition for ST? Its at the bottom of my WL.

Thank for your time!
  • Options
    BlazerineBlazerine Posts: 2,544 Member
    edited August 2012
    Well I got ignored before. Not sure why, but I'll ask again, lol. May I please be put on gold edition for ST? Be put on gold edition for Lucky Palms. And Standard edition for Lunar Lakes. I don't have any world expect for river view. XD
  • Options
    Juliet2005Juliet2005 Posts: 108
    edited August 2012
    Can you please add me for Sunlit Tides gold please :D
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I have counted and found "10" people who did not read the first post and are not added to the front page.

Thank you to simmers who read the rules and responded appropriately as requested, you were added to the list ;)
  • Options
    bdowg2bdowg2 Posts: 411 New Member
    edited August 2012
    can you please add me to sunlit tides gold?
  • Options
    deathxisxlovedeathxisxlove Posts: 3,687 Member
    edited August 2012
    AznSensei wrote:

It's because you nominated a bunch of people.

Plus I don't recommend nominations unless the person has it on their wishlist sorry.

I understand. They never have wishlist, but I was hoping to catch them this time. :evil: :lol: Either way, thanks for keeping this list. I know it must be a pain to keep updated with all the other threads you have going.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    BD94Z0t.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Blazerine wrote:
    Well I got ignored before. Not sure why, but I'll ask again, lol. May I please be put on gold edition for ST? Be put on gold edition for Lucky Palms. And Standard edition for Lunar Lakes. I don't have any world expect for river view. XD

You did not ask until now.... I check the past few pages and you were not found in any of them.... :?
  • Options
    BlazerineBlazerine Posts: 2,544 Member
    edited August 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    Blazerine wrote:

You did not ask until now.... I check the past few pages and you were not found in any of them.... :?

o_O'...I did..maybe the post didn't go through.
  • Options
    dhay773dhay773 Posts: 753 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hi AznSensei, may I be added to the list for Sunlit Tides Gold?

Thank you for all the hard work! :-)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,082 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hi There, I wasn't gifted Lunar Lakes, I was only gifted Lucky Palms.=) Could you remove the "Gifted" from Lunar Lakes.

I'd also like to be added to Gold Edition of Sunlit Tides.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    list updated, I will be taking a break so I will update tomorrow or the weekend

- AznSensei
  • Options
    Smash_box29Smash_box29 Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited August 2012
    I must have not ventured far on this thread haha I have been creeping and participating in this forum for a bit and never seen this. Great Idea!!!

I going to sound greedy but may I please be put onto the
    Lucky Palms (Gold) edition

&

Sunlit Tides (Gold) edition

Thank you for hosting this thread!!!

I double checked the first post to see what I did wrong to be one of the 10 who did not get posted!!! I have them on my wishlist too. I actually have the standard and the gold editions on my wishlist. Maybe its because I moved them down my list because I make sure the lower point one are at the top.

sorry to bother.
  • Options
    smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited August 2012
    I double checked the first post to see what I did wrong to be one of the 10 who did not get posted!!! I have them on my wishlist too. I actually have the standard and the gold editions on my wishlist. Maybe its because I moved them down my list because I make sure the lower point one are at the top.

sorry to bother.

From the first post: "If you don't care which one you want, then I will NOT add you to the list. You must indicate which one you want the most."

You have to pick either the standard or the gold edition, request that, and remove the other from your wishlist.
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited August 2012
    Please remove me from the Sunlit Tides Gold edition list. An AMAZING simmer gifted it to me. <3
  • Options
    mattnjenn05mattnjenn05 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited August 2012
    Edit: Please ignore this as I was just gifted the world by an amazing simmer :) I hope you had a good day hun..smh at some of the people in this thread. It's incredibly kind of you to put up with these...yeah you know where Im going..and keep up with this list. *hugs*
  • Options
    SabrosaSabrosa Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited August 2012
    lol :D
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited August 2012
    Wow, an incredibly amazing simmer just gifted me Sunlit tides, so can you remove me from the list? :mrgreen:
    Again, thank you so much AznSensei for keeping up this thread... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AliceStormAliceStorm Posts: 175 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I got a very big surprise in my wishlist. :shock: I just got gift by Jaline33. :mrgreen: Thank You very much Jaline33! I am very grateful!!! I will Recommend everything in your studio. You can now take me off the list for Sunlit Tides Gold Version. Again Thank You!